Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,591 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins (43709 Views)

Nigerians Dig Up Old Nina And Collins’ PDA / Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes / Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by Lilylaw: 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
;DYou too funny abeg...
fhunmi:
Can i av his number
Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
ChuzzyBlog:
The Mavin Boss, Don Jazzy shared a photo of his dad with the caption below! Mehn he is just a carbon copy

Osheeee Don Collins aka Mavin grandpa

https://www.instagram.com/p/_Jm4x5NRz7/?taken-by=donjazzy

Don't expose him to kidnappers please.
Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
ellacute45:
i know say you be igbo grin grin grin cheesy cheesy i be igbo too,truth be told he is from delta state
babe try to google it, just google it
Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by idinc(m): 10:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
vivianblog3:
Is Don Jazzy Again @Viviangist
And u re supposed to b mourning ur blood sister coupled with the way she died...u dnt sound bereft to mi,and only one thing can explain that....dat gal was neva ur sister!
Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by Ay04z(m): 10:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
Hysmady:
Don j looks older than his dad
End time papa
Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by rezzy: 10:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
tonychristopher:

He is ukwuani....his surname is ENEBELI and that is purely an Igbo name or do ISOKO bear that name ...I think those part of Ukwuani Igbo that have boundr with Isoko...or

http://allafrica.com/view/group/main/main/id/00035435.html

has
True talk. I'm from isoko and I have friends who are from other LGA close to kwale but speak isoko.

His father is the owner of my street. So I heard when we parked to that area. Collins Enebeli
Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by FuckTheMod: 11:33pm On Dec 11, 2015
jasysandra:
tu est tres drole Cheri mais je deteste gravement Les Bissous wink
Il est cher bien. Êtes-vous d'un pays français?
Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by Metobime(m): 5:09am On Dec 12, 2015
So all of them na Don grin
Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by Babyphinas(f): 7:14am On Dec 12, 2015
That is special Snr Ap Enebeli Collins. BABA may you live long
Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by tonychristopher: 2:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
rezzy:

True talk. I'm from isoko and I have friends who are from other LGA close to kwale but speak isoko.

His father is the owner of my street. So I heard when we parked to that area. Collins Enebeli

You know people will assume many things but its unfortunate that most have not travelled ..thanks that you know that area

1 Like

Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by jasysandra(f): 11:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
FuckTheMod:

Il est cher bien. Êtes-vous d'un pays français?
pas de tout.une Nigeriane
Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 13, 2015
jasysandra:
Tu es grin
hmmm we offer french in our course o and i'm always lagging behind. Can you pls tutor me?
Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by iconize(m): 11:58am On Dec 13, 2015
fratermathy:
Nice one! Very handsome man.

I heard Don Jazzy is from Delta State. Can someone verify this for me?

Confirmed: Don Jazzy real name is Michael Collins Ajereh and he is from Isoko, Delta State. His mum is from Abia State though and he grew up there.
https://twitter.com/donjazzy/status/88029233124884480

Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by FuckTheMod: 8:31am On Dec 14, 2015
jasysandra:
pas de tout.une Nigeriane
Oyes Je suis un Nigérian mais ma mère is not. Comprenez-vous vraiment la langue française?
Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by jasysandra(f): 8:38am On Dec 14, 2015
FuckTheMod:

Oyes Je suis un Nigérian mais ma mère is not.
Comprenez-vous vraiment la langue française?
je peux dire oui mais pas courament car meme
Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by FuckTheMod: 8:48am On Dec 14, 2015
jasysandra:
je peux dire oui mais pas courament car meme

Eh bien, il est pas que je comprends vraiment trop.
Je l'utilise parfois traducteurs grin
Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by jasysandra(f): 9:00am On Dec 14, 2015
FuckTheMod:

Eh bien, il est pas que je comprends vraiment trp.
Je l'utilise parfois traducteurs grin
lol grin
Ca ne passe bien.
L'usage d'un traducteur egal un traduction Mot_a_Mot cheesy
Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by jasysandra(f): 9:06am On Dec 14, 2015
SaintHephzibah:
hmmm we offer french in our course o and i'm always lagging behind. Can you pls tutor me?
you can't learn it here.
Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2015
jasysandra:
you can't learn it here.
okay how about if i learn it via whatsapp? Should i drop my contact so u'll add up?
Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by fratermathy(m): 12:12pm On May 29, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 / Oge Okoye, Ebube Nwagbo, Onyi Alex: Who Is Hottest? / DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.