Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,963 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana (38081 Views)

No Law Says FEC Meeting Must Be Held Every Week – Femi Adesina / $2b Arms Deal: EFCC Confronts Dasuki, Dokpesi & Co With Evidence Of Transactions / Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by bamite(m): 3:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
Bet y
Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by criminalmindz: 3:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
Falana should not start what he cannot finish. He should mind his business.
Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by allthingsgood: 3:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
This is nothing but playing to the gallery.

The looters must face justice but its not at ICC. The Nigerian courts are more than capable

1 Like

Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by ojnnaco(m): 3:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
although that's a good one but I want to hear I have not "I will" ... Let ur actions speak louder ....
Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
I pray Falana lives beyond next week oooo.
God pls send us our Messiah.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
JingoOAU:
Very pathetic set of people....i don't think ICC can really do anything tangible

I suggest they should be taken to abuja national stadium and stoned
...that's an Okpata justice...
Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by jlinkd78(m): 3:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
This is why no section of d country shall be banned on NL, an intelligentsia group, cos we are all victims of d prebendalism happening in d country. This Falana epistle is strong, the truth, instructive and above all on point. It is as truthful as d Biafran project and as plain as d nose. Falana, we support u to go any lenght and am happy with d portion of d Obj boast of d recovery under his watch cos this is time to account. These are d real terrorist financiers cos they can do anything to ensure insecurity continues so they ll keep milking us. Am kind of confused why Dokpesi is at d centre of this whole scam and his unintelligent revelation became d turning point after all Dasuki taciturn like stand. My house boy told me dat if he were to be Dokpesi he wud v claimed d money he received was for Security enlightenment agaist BH but once he connected it to Pdp election, I knew his was over. Mr President while we encourage u to fight on, during the period we are still part of Nigeria, we also want u to prosecute ur party men. All Hail d incoming nation though, d landbof d rising sun and thank God so far none of d 5% is involved in this high class anti-natnl security scandal.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by greggng: 3:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
Those in support of public execution of looters of public fund click like.

20 Likes

Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by 9jatriot(m): 3:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
Dasuki will be like, Why I non follow Deazani go hide for UK during the early days? PMB smart sha, he refused to sack the man very early so that he does not run away. Only after he had cornered him was he sacked.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by seankay(m): 3:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
if they are found guilty,let them be punished according to the Law. I'm beginning to believe Buhari's fight against corruption cos this case will send a strong message and serve as deterrent to other corrupt office holders

4 Likes

Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by faidoboy2004ya(m): 3:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
Endtime bizzle

1 Like

Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by orobs93(m): 3:26pm On Dec 11, 2015
Seconded
Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by JudgementHammer: 3:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
You never do something, you don dey brag say u wan do am. If their witch catch you, ur motor go just get accident like those 9 party members weh die on their way to appeal court.
Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
WHO KNOWS FALANA

Ask Nnamdi Kanu

5 Likes

Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by StOla: 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
Falana remarked: ”The Federal Government has a record of $2 billion recovered Abacha loot, but our former minister of Finance, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala claimed that only $500 million have been recovered. To help her, the World Bank has just issued a report, a package of lies, a 700-page report to say that this $500 million that was recovered under her watch was judiciously spent and they have listed roads that were not even in existence in Nigeria that were tarred. We are taking them on, and this will be the last time the World Bank will tell lies about this country.

I have maintained that Nigeria must never allow all the Bretton Woods institutions to have any say over who directs our ministry of finance or budget.

They are nothing but saboteurs.

8 Likes

Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by onyenje: 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
I CONCUR TO THAT. THIS IS A CASE OF GENOCIDE AGAINST WELL MEANING NIGERIAND WHO LOST THEIR LIVES IN THE NORTH
Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by eleko1: 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
I'll gladly release one tipper /Badagry prison bus to lift them angry.Abeg,carry Ayo oritshe along angry. May Sango smash any useless pipu head that stage protest on behalf of those thieves angry

2 Likes

Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by Banter1(m): 3:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
ihatebuhari:
useless yoruba coward
really? You should be ashamed of yourself. Child Of A Cursed Semen.

11 Likes

Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by omoakin111: 3:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
Distractions all the way of APC....
NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT FUEL SCARCITY AND ECOMIC DOWN TURN...

WE ARE NOW LIVING IN THE PAST. NEWSPAPERS ARE NOW CERTIFIED CRIMINAL INVESTIGATORS.
Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by Milliprime: 3:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
If Falana is sincere please let him start from Buhari who threatened to kill in 2011 general election and that resulted to massive killing of innocent Nigerians which is still going on.

Let him stop playing to gallery, we know he desperately needs Ambassadorial position by all means after loosing out of Ministerial appointment.

1 Like

Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by DareBello(m): 3:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
I am in total support of falana on this.

1 Like

Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
too many noise makers
Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by Ephemmm: 3:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
WHO KNOWS FALANA

Ask Jonathan, and he will tell you that he was one of those 'fighters' who protested/liberated him from 'northern oppression' by ensuring that he was installed as a President without being bribed.

12 Likes

Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by Jabioro: 3:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
FG as matter of urgency should hire this man as prosecutor in this Dasuki saga..because Joseph Dawodu is good in thwarting, delay and cause court commotion.. he started as for jurisdiction, running appeal seeking for injunction and then begin to query the composition of judges.Before he would asking how competent are they.I don't want hear judiciary rascality ...all good lawyer the likes of Femi Falana that would dust him in...

1 Like

Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by laginks: 3:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
i just want to believe that you are not a Nigerian... Because there is no point being sentimental when it affects the resourses of your country. It doesnt bother you that your nation has been Ripped apart and spoiled by corrupt leaders, and you are here making such a comment. Anyway God would help us as citizens to begin to look beyound sentiments, Condemn an act when we need to irrespective of whose axe is goured.
slimmy05:
Useless man. Hugry lawyers

2 Likes

Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by tohchee96(m): 3:33pm On Dec 11, 2015
the way these people Steal that much .. it makes me wonder how much will be left for future generations to " Steal" ...

in falz voice .. " I can not come and go and kill myself "
Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:33pm On Dec 11, 2015
Ephemmm:

Ask Jonathan, and he will tell you that he was one of those 'fighters' who protested/liberated him from 'northern oppression' by ensuring that he was installed as a President without being bribed.
and where is the old cargo now ??
Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
JingoOAU:
Very pathetic set of people....i don't think ICC can really do anything tangible

I suggest they should be taken to abuja national stadium and stoned

grin grin grin grin grin
You Harsh O!

1 Like

Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by Ephemmm: 3:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

and where is the old cargo now ??

tongue tongue tongue Zipping burukutu in Otueke...
Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by ibadanfinest(m): 3:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
Dasuki I learnt is a prince, son of former emir of sokoto. If na one person from the South ehn, we go don dey see protest here and there, calling it witch hunting.

I believe Dasuki self knows its over and is ready to drag anyone draggable

4 Likes

Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
oh, how I miss Gani Fawehinmi. May his soul rest in peace.

7 Likes

Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by Yomboy4ever(m): 3:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
Omoakinsuyi:
FALANA GBO TIE. SHORT MAN DEVIL. WETIN BE YA OWN THERE? NA YOU BE MINISTER OF JUSTICE?

Do u knw many soldiers died as a result of dis loot ?
Am not sure u didn't get a kobo from d billions dey stole from us so why Falana Gbotie ?
Even d AIT staffs are being owed salaries despite d billions of naira dokpesie collcected.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Campbell: What FBI Probe Of Abba Kyari Means For Buhari Government / Bianca Ojukwu Spotted Chilling In Minneapolis / Alarm Bells Ring As Nigeria’s Refineries Collapse By 92%

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.