Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana (38073 Views)

No Law Says FEC Meeting Must Be Held Every Week – Femi Adesina / $2b Arms Deal: EFCC Confronts Dasuki, Dokpesi & Co With Evidence Of Transactions / Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by Yomboy4ever(m): 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
Ephemmm:

“Now in any part of the world, this is a serious crime that affects the generality of Nigerians, that affects our right to development, that led to the untimely death of over 5,000 soldiers, and 20,000 civilians that have been massacred by the dreaded Boko Haram terrorists"

Thread like this is meant for people who are not 'handicapped' when it comes to intelligent reasoning/discussion: stop reasoning through your anus please.

Abeg tell dem make dem hear awon Mofos
Like dat comment after urs
Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
Goke7:
Only few guys will appreciate falana here, he has always represented those soldiers court martialed by the army for mutiny so he knows what he is talking about.

But he became deaf and dumb while watching DSS disobey all court orders which happens to be his professional constituency, has he suddenly found his voice again? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked!

I miss the selfless Gani so much who never for once lost his voice on all national issues , not these opportunistic bunch of glory hunters that speaks from both side's of their mouths
Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by Niceman4u(m): 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
JingoOAU:
Very pathetic set of people....i don't think ICC can really do anything tangible

I suggest they should be taken to abuja national stadium and stoned

Abeg b4 u stone dem to death I wish to cut-off dia blokos nd use it to get money, I don't ve money nd ds criminals stole ds whole amt.
Nigeria is finished if these thieves r nt stoned to death

1 Like

Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by JudgementHammer: 4:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
Ephemmm:

U be learner? Witch no dey catch wizard naaa tongue tongue tongue tongue
Lolz
Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by BurukutuMallam: 4:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
You don tire to dey occupy Naija

Have you drag the Chanji master to ICC since the fuel scarcity saga Abi you no go hide your face in Shane for occupying Naija madness

Lawyer 2face
Attention seeker

Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by Suresir: 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
*He said ordinary people were being put to jail in the magistrate and area courts daily but when it comes to rich men it becomes violation of human rights* great words mr.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by Turboking(m): 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
ihatebuhari:
useless yoruba coward
ohhh...i wish your father was among those dead soldiers nd your mum a victim as well...compound foOl

3 Likes

Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
If u do dis nigeria owe u a bottle of coke

1 Like

Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by popcykaylah(m): 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
WHO KNOWS FALANA
everybody does and I believe you have got wikipedia on your phone ..please use the search and it will give you all you need to know ..

1 Like

Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by light004: 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
Dannyset:
This is another critical angle I want people to view this Arms Deal Scandal from. "Human rights violation". A Lot of people has been killed because these monies weren't used for the purpose it was meant for. Probably lives won't have been lost to this extent if truly those arms were purchased.

Am happy a Lawyer(a very good one, with international pedigree) is talking about this. Most of us are just concerned with the loot without looking at lives lost.

Dasuki, it is over!

The danger of a single story. Wait to hear dasuki's side of the story before jumping into conclusion.

It's a pity that Falana, a SAN, can be talking conclusively in a case that he bearly has all the facts.

I pity my people

1 Like

Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
WHO KNOWS FALANA

Falz papa!!! Who you be?

1 Like

Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by babafirst(m): 4:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
bettercreature:
Tell Falana am in! imagine the number of gunships Nigeria can buy with all these money,imagine all the soldiers who has been killed,Dasuki and co must be sent to life imprisionment
I agree with you!India bought 354 T90 tanks with only 1.5 Bill USD.Just imagine only 100 of those T90 tanks supporting our troops in Sambisa,walahi the insurgency will end in 48 hours!!!Meanwhile with 6 bill USD or more we couldn't do anything tangible for our military.

1 Like

Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by specco(m): 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
This guy is just making his voice to be heard after losing out in the ministerial struggle. Maybe for another consideration in future.
Can you imagine, Nigeria is currently engulfed in the worst petroleum scarcity ever and this human rights activist has kept mum, has said nothing in fear of antagonising the govt. Unarmed Biafra protesters were mauled down and he saw no wrong in that also. Now he is dancing to the gallery hoping to please Abuja. Yes looters should be made to face the law but a rights activist shouldnt be selective or be mindful of whose ox is gored as he discharges his ressonsibilities.
How Nigerians miss Uncle Gani the ever consistent human rights activist.
Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by Btruth: 4:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
See where Dokpesi come finish himself..., O ga oooo. What is he going to do now?
Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by dedugbaa(m): 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
ihatebuhari:
useless yoruba coward
May you get to the height Femi Falana Get to in life: May all your Children be as successful as his children.You don't have to HATE an entire tribe when you don't know all of them:I may end up being your Boyfriend.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by glitzcare(m): 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2015
Omoakinsuyi:
FALANA GBO TIE. SHORT MAN DEVIL. WETIN BE YA OWN THERE? NA YOU BE MINISTER OF JUSTICE?
Those that support evil will reap it here on earth

1 Like

Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by dedugbaa(m): 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
Mee234:
FG is finding it difficult to articulate a charge against Dokpesi this guy is here here try to profit from the popularity of the situation.
Falana is the author and an authority in Pro bono cases (free of Charge):He is very popular.
Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by gulfer: 4:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
seunmsg:
“Those who stole the money meant for procuring arms must not go unchallenged, nobody must invoke human rights, no lawyer must be permitted to invoke human rights to cover these crimes against humanity

I agree absolutely with the position of Femi Falana. Those guys have committed crimes against humanity and they should be treated as war criminals. He should also include GEJ and Okonjo Iweala in the list of those to be dragged before ICC. Both of them are also culpable.
Don't forget those who already raised funds to procure arms and are planning to fight the country. angry
Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by airfinance(m): 4:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
ihatebuhari:
useless yoruba coward
Same as your useless father that gave birth to a rogue like u
Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by sunnyt1(m): 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
This is the way the rich live in Nigeria, they enrich themselves at the expense of the poor.

A group of people share the money that was meant to alleviate the security issue in the country, risking the lives of millions of people.

Its the same thing with power, education, oil, and even sport, could you imagine that the U23 dream team have not been paid their match bonus and are already threatening that they wont play the final match, Oliseh and siasia have not been paid their salary.

The rich are the ones ruining the country

2 Likes

Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by Fourwinds: 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
allanphash7:
As this matter dey go hope dasuki wont die of heart attack o
grin
allanphash7:
Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by Fourwinds: 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
WHO KNOWS FALANA
nonsense
Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by joetins(m): 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
good one , will shall get there one day
Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by Fourwinds: 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
CR77:
grin
u see ur people...their yansh don dey leak
Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by Fourwinds: 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
ihatebuhari:
useless yoruba coward
evil do not reign forever
Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by Btruth: 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
allanphash7:
Naa true ooooo, but come oooo, if Dasuki die, will the case closed?
Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by omolami: 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
Bite and stop barking. Outdated man of the year.
Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by omolami: 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
Bite and stop barking please. Outdated MSN of the year.
Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by omolami: 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
Bite and stop barking please. Outdated man of the year.
Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by shegra58: 5:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
ihatebuhari:
useless yoruba coward
u mumu pass ur father.oloshi tribal bigot

1 Like

Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
If its Sani Yerima mata wey no concern us, u 4 see protest evrywhere! Where re the activist organising protest? They re Nowhere to be found! Fooolish pple!
Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by cymidas(m): 5:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
This short man devil, your Buhari won't be there for ever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Oyetola Names Amitolu Shittu, Richard Tinubu Heads Of Amotekun, BOSS / Bianca Ojukwu Spotted Chilling In Minneapolis / Alarm Bells Ring As Nigeria’s Refineries Collapse By 92%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.