Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana (38080 Views)

No Law Says FEC Meeting Must Be Held Every Week – Femi Adesina / $2b Arms Deal: EFCC Confronts Dasuki, Dokpesi & Co With Evidence Of Transactions / Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by Zaikon(m): 4:22am On Dec 12, 2015
Activa:
Dasuki is no longer bragging?

Wahala dey o
YOU know say when you never reach old age if your tooth comot u go deh shame but when old age comes u go shine am well
Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by leopower(m): 8:06am On Dec 12, 2015
Omoakinsuyi:
FALANA GBO TIE. SHORT MAN DEVIL. WETIN BE YA OWN THERE? NA YOU BE MINISTER OF JUSTICE?

only a fool sounds like that. sad angry
Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by charlesucheh(m): 8:34am On Dec 12, 2015
"HOW THE ABACHA's LOOT WAS RELOOTED". Hmmmmm! I like that part....
Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by bamite(m): 9:46am On Dec 12, 2015
ihatebuhari:
useless yoruba coward
Mumu with useless nyash.
They should be a vomiting emoticon to dash people like you angry
Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by Mcaise: 12:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
allanphash7:
As this matter dey go hope dasuki wont die of heart attack o

Thank you my brother...We better alert the FG of this trick these thieves use these days.
Alison Madueke death scam went wrong hence she is left with 'cancer'.

Dasuki shld be protected, well-fed and given the best health care for now.
These guys r wicked..after making us pass through so much pain and hardship, you feel u can just die on us, just like that...NO OH!
They can't deprive us of this satisfaction, No Way!

Even the Holy Book says " The wicked shall not "GO" unpunished. Please father, don't let this crook GO(die on his own).
Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by Deo27: 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
I don't get it. U have a television and a radio stations. U owed ur staff several months salaries. U stumble on a pile of money that belonged to a banana republic and instead of paying the miserable workers, to put smiles on their faces, u just embarked on chop and clean mouth. Now gbege dey happen. Kasala don burst. Which kin prayers u think the workers go dey pray for u now? Heeeeen
Re: I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
Goke7:
Only few guys will appreciate falana here, he has always represented those soldiers court martialed by the army for mutiny so he knows what he is talking about.
No be free na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Masses Stage Anti-Corruption Protest In Ado-Ekiti / Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture / Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.