Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,258 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari (27246 Views)

Looters Burying Stolen Funds In Forests, Burial Grounds – FG / Stolen Funds: No Plea Bargain — FG / Ooni’s Death ’ll Be Announced In Due Course — Source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari by docadams: 2:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
Hmmmmmmm

Instalmental delivery. Calm and steady appraoch. That's cool.
Hinzawaka can go hang himself!
Re: Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari by hinwazaka: 2:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
Mr President, how far with the fuel scarcity. I hope you are enjoying it. And also how do you like the drop in power supply. I heard your minister of power, is talking rubbish about boosting power and constructing roads. Well, let me tell you that you can forget about that, there will be no road construction or power improvement. We will so deal with you, that even your generation unborn will be stained with the disgrace your name will become. Enjoy yourself Mr President, you have only six months left, so please name names.

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari by OnankpaBa(m): 2:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
He said his government owes Nigerians adequate information on recovery of looted funds, explaining that it is part of the collective effort to change the country from the “bastion of corruption it currently is, to a place of probity and transparency”.

NICE ONE

1 Like

Re: Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari by OnankpaBa(m): 2:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
hinwazaka:
Mr President, how far with the fuel scarcity. I hope you are enjoying it. And also how do you like the drop in power supply. I heard your minister of power, is talking rubbish about boosting power and constructing roads. Well, let me tell you that you can forget about that, there will be no road construction or power improvement. We will so deal with you, that even your generation unborn will be stained with the disgrace your name will become. Enjoy yourself Mr President, you have only six months left, so please name names.

3 Likes

Re: Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari by TimeManager(m): 2:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
Corruption Is An Antithesis To Social Cohesion And Development And MUST BE ELIMINATED- PMB 2015. WAILERS AND LOOTERS, LET THAT SINK IN.
The Truth Has Spoken!

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari by OnankpaBa(m): 2:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
TimeManager:
Corruption Is An Antithesis To Social Cohesion And Development And MUST BE ELIMINATED- PMB 2015. WAILERS AND LOOTERS, LET THAT SINK IN.
The Truth Has Spoken!

God bless you sir. May your tea never lack milk grin

1 Like

Re: Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari by Goke7: 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
hinwazaka:

Deal with who ke? Just because all your heroes atrocities have finally be exposed.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
WE ALREADY KNOW THEM!
Re: Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari by dammytosh: 3:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
When Did He Include This In His Campaign Promises??..

Fighting corruption was his major campaign

1 Like

Re: Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari by TimeManager(m): 3:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
@OnankpaBa, I See You Sir. No Lie Only Truth!
Re: Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari by 9jatatafo(m): 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
Don't forget to state the amount returned and what project they will be used for and show subtle projects at the end of the day

1 Like

Re: Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari by Brunel(m): 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
Lol they'd be named at the fullness of time

1 Like

Re: Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari by tete7000(m): 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
Waiting in 3D...
Re: Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari by drss(m): 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
Buari dullaard should also put his name on d list n return d N2.8 billion he stole in 1978.

3 Likes

Re: Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari by criminalmindz: 3:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
Liar. Keep quiet! Military president of Nigeria. Mohammmadu Buggari
Re: Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari by 2rutalk1: 3:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
DONSMITH123:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday promised to reveal the names of former government officials who have voluntarily returned looted funds to the coffers of the Federal Government in “due course”, saying that early disclosure of their identities “may jeopardize the possibility of bigger recoveries.”

“In due course, the Central Bank of Nigeria will make information available to the public on the surrendered funds,” said President Buhari at the 2015 edition of the annual Osigwe Anyiam-Osigwe Foundation Lecture in Lagos.

He said his government owes Nigerians adequate information on recovery of looted funds, explaining that it is part of the collective effort to change the country from the “bastion of corruption it currently is, to a place of probity and transparency”.

In his speech, Buhari said his government has identified corruption as the major problem facing the country. He noted that the phenomenon must be curtailed if the issues of collapsing educational system, diversification of our economy, fostering a welfare based agenda for the disadvantaged, infrastructural development, which were central to his government’s change agenda, could be effectively tackled.

“The primary attention that tackling corruption earned in the course of our campaign and in determining the final outcome of the election underpins how seriously Nigerians see corruption as a fundamental factor crippling the progress and development of the country. Nigerians are, indeed, convinced that except we curtail corruption, the country will remain in perennial regression.

“It is upon this conviction of our people that corruption poses great danger and should be curtailed that we anchor our hope. It underpins our assurance that the efforts of this government in checking corruption will yield significant successes in the final outcome.

“In other words, we note that sheer heroism cannot achieve the elimination of corruption from our social space. What is most required is the conviction of the populace that corruption is an antithesis to social cohesion and development, and must be eliminated. We must get to a point where every Nigerian begins to hate corruption with a passion, and collectively determine to root it out of our body polity.”

Cc: lalasticlala

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/12/those-who-returned-stolen-funds-will-be-named-in-due-course-buhari/

Childish talk. "Revealing their names now will jeopardize the recovery of more funds", yet you are making it public that their names will be revealed in due course. Nawa for Baba oo . This is like a child telling a visitor that "My mummy is inside, she said I should tell you she is not around"

4 Likes

Re: Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari by PassingShot(m): 3:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
they should have left the likes of dasuki, dokpeski and co to return their quietly instead of persecuting them..... #my2cents
You must have different meaning for persecution.
Dasuki was never going to voluntarily return any money. He was planning to run away just like Diezani.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari by bettercreature(m): 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
We must get to a point where every Nigerian begins to hate corruption with a passion, and collectively determine to root it out of our body polity.

It's going to be very difficult to make Pa chukwudi44 to hate corruption,it's in his blood!

1 Like

Re: Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari by 2rutalk1: 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
DONSMITH123:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday promised to reveal the names of former government officials who have voluntarily returned looted funds to the coffers of the Federal Government in “due course”, saying that early disclosure of their identities “may jeopardize the possibility of bigger recoveries.”

“In due course, the Central Bank of Nigeria will make information available to the public on the surrendered funds,” said President Buhari at the 2015 edition of the annual Osigwe Anyiam-Osigwe Foundation Lecture in Lagos.

In his speech, Buhari said his government has identified corruption as the major problem facing the country. He noted that the phenomenon must be curtailed if the issues of collapsing educational system, diversification of our economy, fostering a welfare based agenda for the disadvantaged, infrastructural development, which were central to his government’s change agenda, could be effectively tackled.

“The primary attention that tackling corruption earned in the course of our campaign and in determining the final outcome of the election underpins how seriously Nigerians see corruption as a fundamental factor crippling the progress and development of the country. Nigerians are, indeed, convinced that except we curtail corruption, the country will remain in perennial regression.

“It is upon this conviction of our people that corruption poses great danger and should be curtailed that we anchor our hope. It underpins our assurance that the efforts of this government in checking corruption will yield significant successes in the final outcome.

“In other words, we note that sheer heroism cannot achieve the elimination of corruption from our social space. What is most required is the conviction of the populace that corruption is an antithesis to social cohesion and development, and must be eliminated. We must get to a point where every Nigerian begins to hate corruption with a passion, and collectively determine to root it out of our body polity.”

Cc: lalasticlala

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/12/those-who-returned-stolen-funds-will-be-named-in-due-course-buhari/
Childish talk. "Revealing their names now will jeopardize the recovery of more funds", yet you are making it public that their names will be revealed in due course. Nawa for Baba oo . This is like a child telling a visitor that "My mummy is inside, she said I should tell you she is not around"

1 Like

Re: Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
PassingShot:

You must have different meaning for persecution.
Dasuki was never going to voluntarily return any money. He was planning to run away just like Diezani.
says who??
Re: Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari by demio007: 3:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
OlOSI don talk 'i WILL again' OMASHEOOO!!!
Re: Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari by OnankpaBa(m): 3:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
TimeManager:
@OnankpaBa, I See You Sir.
No Lie Only Truth!

yesooooooooooo
Re: Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari by OnankpaBa(m): 3:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
drss:
Buari dullaard should also put his name on d list n return d N2.8 billion he stole in 1978.

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari by ojnnaco(m): 3:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
in d'banjs voice : Its Buhari again .... tututututu......
Re: Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari by izime55(m): 3:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
oga baba pls give us the names now and do somtin about this fuel matter
Re: Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
I am sure my name is not inclusive.
Re: Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari by ODUBEZE: 3:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
Until it happens! I am tired of these fake promises only for it to be denied tomorrow!
Re: Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari by greatiyk4u(m): 3:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
alcmene:
Buhari is an animal.....very deceitful and clueless thief

He will publish the name of the looters and the amount looted when he might have ROUGH-HANDLED the funds at his disposal

Believe Buhari to be a honest gentleman at your own peril

I empathize with u bro.........2 live in hatred and pains like dis 4 next 4 years no be beans ooo
Re: Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
CHANGE that breeds deception in the name of Rationalization. President Muhhamadu Buhari. Justice must be thorough and decisive. what about Bukola Saraki.. This CHANGE is no different than the FRESH AIR GEJ left behind.. you have capitulated to the demons that ruin Nigeria. your end shall no doubt be like Nigeria's Wish you all the best on this your aimless journey
Re: Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari by izime55(m): 3:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
Brunel:
Lol they'd be named at the fullness of time

who's gonna have d nerve to go public with the name?na baba go slow?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari And Shekau Fail To Attend TIME 100 Gala / More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally / Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.