Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Odunlade Adekola Set To Release New Music Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade Adekola Set To Release New Music Album (583 Views)

Odunlade Adekola In Class With His Coursemates In University Of Lagos (Photo) / Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured / Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odunlade Adekola Set To Release New Music Album by 36posts: 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2015

Odunlade Adekola who’s known mostly for his lead roles in countless Yoruba movies is about to mark his entrance into the music industry scene in a smashing way!

Music lovers should probably get ready for Odunlade Adekola – in a whole new dimension.

According to the actor, he is ready to drop his musical debut album very soon.

He made this announcement via his Instagram account yesterday (December 10).

The title of the album is ‘Mori’re’, and it contains all the movie soundtracks he has sung so far in his film career.

“MORI’RE nitemi ooo ..all my movies soundtracks coming out this year. Yes ooo… I #odunladeomoadekola# have seen goodness now and forever in the might name of GOD” he wrote as she shared the cover of the album.

The cover of the album also features the picture of his new baby boy.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Set To Release New Music Album by gistmeloveblog: 2:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
grin grin
Re: Odunlade Adekola Set To Release New Music Album by 36posts: 2:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
undecided
Re: Odunlade Adekola Set To Release New Music Album by Gbaskybabe(f): 3:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
na wa o! watin we no go see!!
Re: Odunlade Adekola Set To Release New Music Album by miteolu(m): 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
I have worked with this guy. He is musically talented. We were attending same church before I travelled.

I call him Bro. Odun.

Nice 1

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Nigerian Fashion Designer,duro Oluwu Who Decorated The White House / Tonto Dikeh’s Website Crashes 24 Hours After Official Launch / When Your Bestman Sponsored Your Wedding..lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.