Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Guys,what Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,what Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Lady? (385 Views)

What Is Your Turn Off In A Guy / Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? / Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,what Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Lady? by wkkwl: 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
this is a counter to the thread i earlier opened.
https://www.nairaland.com/2793093/ladies-what-turn-turn-offs

The guys dem are vexing,that no one ask about what they want and don't want?

Let the counter begin.
Re: Guys,what Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Lady? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
Re: Guys,what Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Lady? by pet4ril(f): 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2015
tongue tongue tongue very big one for me undecided
Re: Guys,what Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Lady? by sprinter101(m): 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
Bad mouth,
Re: Guys,what Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Lady? by Chimaritoponcho: 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
turn on:my mum
turn off:zaragirl

1 Like

Re: Guys,what Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Lady? by sholikay(m): 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
Turn on: friendliness,attractive face and body ,intelligent..

Turn off: replying me with ''kk'' after taking my time to post a long chat(GOD knows I hate this more than boko harams) sad , being pompous,friendzoning attitude..

Btw I'm still searching for my #orente.. smiley
Re: Guys,what Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Lady? by marklele(m): 6:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
my turn on: Any girl who accepts me and my family for who we are. No competition and has a humble and a little bit of honesty, then I will delete all the turn off and teach her how to be my wife and my woman.
Re: Guys,what Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Lady? by MrLexander(m): 6:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
Turn On : Good Sense of Humour,Smart,Outspoken,Crazy,Slim,Tall and a bit pretty.most especially LOYAL.

Turn Off :Feminism,Lack of humour and home orientation,dull,noisy and dirty.. most especially RUDE

(1) (Reply)

Men Beware....butt Implants On The Rise. Thanks To Kim, J.LO AND Nicki Minaj / New Year Things / Boo+bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.