Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

A Lady Slapps U In Public! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Lady Slapps U In Public! (3636 Views)

Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public / 2 Women Jailed For Fighting For A Man In Public / Stigma: Man And Woman Forced To Have Sex In Public By Angry Mob In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Slapps U In Public! by Iegenti(m): 2:57pm On Jun 03, 2009
u are tryig to toast a babe, and she gives u a dirty slap in the process,

above all, IN PUBLIC!!!!!!!! what will u do nxt?
Re: A Lady Slapps U In Public! by Pataki: 3:02pm On Jun 03, 2009
On top toasting her?

What would I have done to deserve a slap in public (I am trusting that she is sane though)? Anyway, the wickedness of my heart will allow her to get away at that point, but trust me, she is in for a jolly ride of her life!

So what would I do? - LOL! Best not said on the internet!
Re: A Lady Slapps U In Public! by izeek(m): 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2009
am a gentle man, wud only give her one in return.
i know some other not soo responsible guys wud add several more.
Re: A Lady Slapps U In Public! by dae(f): 3:16pm On Jun 03, 2009
Pataki:

On top toasting her?

What would I have done to deserve a slap in public (I am trusting that she is sane though)? Anyway, the wickedness of my heart will allow her to get away at that point, but trust me, she is in for a jolly ride of her life!

So what would I do? - LOL! Best not said on the internet!

You prolly used ur hand to raise her skirt up! grin
Re: A Lady Slapps U In Public! by Pataki: 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2009
dae:

You prolly used ur hand to raise her skirt up! grin

Oh! But you liked it, when I did it with you. grin
Re: A Lady Slapps U In Public! by dae(f): 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2009
Pataki:

Oh! But you liked it, when I did it with you. grin
trust me, u try it with me, u wont even be able to do anything for 6 months! this one that u are typing and jaboing anyhow eh, u will be somewhere else receiving tratments and theraphy! grin
Re: A Lady Slapps U In Public! by IFELEKE(m): 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2009
dae:

trust me, u try it with me, u wont even be able to do anything for 6 months! this one that u are typing and jaboing anyhow eh, u will be somewhere else receiving tratments and theraphy! grin
haba, isn't that too much? He only voluntered to raise your skirts now and nothing more grin

@Topic,
I would not slap her back, but I will definately even scores somehow.
Re: A Lady Slapps U In Public! by sesman(m): 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2009
I-egenti:

u are tryig to toast a babe, and she gives u a dirty slap in the process,

above all, IN PUBLIC!!!!!!!! what will u do nxt?

turn the other cheek!
Re: A Lady Slapps U In Public! by Pataki: 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2009
dae:

And who are the weaker sex huh? Yet you are making noise here. grin If I handle you once! 6months no go reach you! You are heading for 9months straight away!!!! grin
Re: A Lady Slapps U In Public! by dae(f): 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2009
Pataki:

And who are the weaker sex huh? Yet you are making noise here. grin If I handle you once! 6months no go reach you! You are heading for 9months straight away!!!! grin
This is not making noise, e go do u like film trick! grin u go dey see stars and birds around you for 6 months!
Re: A Lady Slapps U In Public! by omega25red(m): 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2009
The question is what did you say or do to get that slap. You must been too "fresh"
Re: A Lady Slapps U In Public! by sistawoman: 3:51pm On Jun 03, 2009
If a guy i dont know is toasting me for the first time and I feel the need to slap him. Then he is very wicked indeed and should take his slap and move away.

But since he is wicked enough to deserve a slap in the face then is prob. the type of dude that would beat me in public.

Instead of slapping him i would turn and get away from his crazy ass quickly.

Retarded strength is nothing to mess with.
Re: A Lady Slapps U In Public! by Pataki: 3:52pm On Jun 03, 2009
dae:

This is not making noise, e go do u like film trick! grin u go dey see stars and birds around you for 6 months!
We go know who be master after the ordeal in the bedroom. And you are carrying your heavy sef for the next 9 months! grin

Keep on making noise on the internet oh! cheesy
Re: A Lady Slapps U In Public! by v3: 4:12pm On Jun 03, 2009
@topic. . .

I'd SIMPLY make her head do a 360 degree turn. . . then she'll prolly know whats up
Re: A Lady Slapps U In Public! by dae(f): 4:14pm On Jun 03, 2009
Pataki:

We go know who be master after the ordeal in the bedroom. And you are carrying your heavy sef for the next 9 months! grin
Hissssssss, in your dreamz! iru e ko!! if it happens, i should be banned for life from NL!!! LoL --- after all the 5 wives bethrothed to you eh! oloju kokoro!!!!
Re: A Lady Slapps U In Public! by nethacker(m): 4:14pm On Jun 03, 2009
i will slap her chest
Re: A Lady Slapps U In Public! by Pataki: 4:20pm On Jun 03, 2009
dae:

Hissssssss, in your dreamz! iru e ko!! if it happens, i should be banned for life from NL!!! LoL --- after all the 5 wives bethrothed to you eh! oloju kokoro!!!!
What have I done oh?! See public internet slapping! grin I have no 5 wives bethroned to me on nairaland abeg! Ma ko igbo simi lapo! No one else but you na baby. embarassed
Re: A Lady Slapps U In Public! by dae(f): 4:22pm On Jun 03, 2009
Pataki:

What have I done oh?! See public internet slapping! grin I have no 5 wives bethroned to me on nairaland abeg! Ma ko igbo simi lapo! No one else but you na baby. embarassed
grin sho wa fe sukun ni bayi? i thot u be gbogbo big boyzz! wetin happen? mi o ni ko igbo si e lapo, but ma ko coke si e lapo!! grin
Re: A Lady Slapps U In Public! by sistawoman: 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2009
Pataki:

I have sat here and watched you toast her all morning. Not bothering you at all because I am good 4th wife and understand you are looking for wife #6. But for you to deny the 5 of us in an open forum like this is unbelievable. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: A Lady Slapps U In Public! by Pataki: 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2009
dae:

grin sho wa fe sukun ni bayi? i thot u be gbogbo big boyzz! wetin happen? mi o ni ko igbo si e lapo, but ma ko coke si e lapo!!  grin
Cry ke? Ko joor men! Na the loff wey I get for you dey do me one kain one kain. tongue Why do you hate me this much ehn?  embarassed All you ever thinking of is doing me evil. tongue

I go unleash my dark side on you oh. tongue

sistawoman:

I have sat here and watched you toast her all morning. Not bothering you at all because I am good 4th wife and understand you are looking for wife #6. But for you to deny the 5 of us in an open forum like this is unbelievable. cry cry cry cry cry
Alakoba! grin cheesy grin Wetin happen to your Sauron, Chamotex and David? You have finished and disposing them off like tissue paper.

Abeg no come pour sand for my garri with my dearie dae oh!
Re: A Lady Slapps U In Public! by dae(f): 4:32pm On Jun 03, 2009
Pataki:

Cry ke? Ko joor men! Na the loff wey I get for you dey do me one kain one kain. tongue Why do you hate me this much ehn?  embarassed All you ever thinking of is doing me evil. tongue

Cos you men are EVIL

I go unleash my dark side on you oh. tongue

Oh, bring it on, das what i'm talking about!!  grin

Alakoba! grin cheesy grin Wetin happen to your Sauron, Chamotex and David? You have finished and disposing them off like tissue paper.
Abeg no come pour sand for my garri with my dearie dae oh!

Pataki, Pataki, pataki, why deny us all now eh? is it because we asked for money for the childrens school fees and school uniform?
Re: A Lady Slapps U In Public! by Secretz(f): 4:32pm On Jun 03, 2009
izeek:

am a gentle man, wud only give her one in return.
i know some other not soo responsible guys wud add several more.

LMAO grin

Dae & Pataki, will you guys quit it!!!   tongue    tongue

Pataki, take it from me, if she deal with you after slapping her, im telling you, it will be longer than 6 months that those limbs of yours amongst (cough cough)  the important one will be un useable.!   tongue

If I slapped a guy in public, it  has to be 1 of 2 tings:

Either I fancy the hell out of him
or, He said/did something utterly offensive.  grin
Re: A Lady Slapps U In Public! by v3: 4:33pm On Jun 03, 2009
nethacker:

i will slap her chest

LMAO. . . Seconded!!! grin grin
Re: A Lady Slapps U In Public! by dae(f): 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2009
Secretz:

LMAO grin

Dae & Pataki, will you guys quit it!!! tongue tongue

Pataki, take it from me, if she deal with you after slapping her, im telling you, it will be longer than 6 months that those limbs of yours amongst (cough cough) the important one will be un useable.! tongue
grin LOLOLOL, completely unuseable girl, he will bust nuts/explode inside his belly all the time he see's a naked woman, cos his kini will be malfunctioning!! lol
Re: A Lady Slapps U In Public! by Secretz(f): 4:41pm On Jun 03, 2009
dae:

grin LOLOLOL, completely unuseable girl, he will bust nuts/explode inside his belly all the time he see's a naked woman, cos his kini will be malfunctioning!! lol

LMAO. grin
Re: A Lady Slapps U In Public! by v3: 4:41pm On Jun 03, 2009
dae:

DAMN Dae. . . .Na so ur mind dey fink? chei, una don spoil me finish cry cry
Re: A Lady Slapps U In Public! by Pataki: 4:41pm On Jun 03, 2009
dae:

See wicked girls! Una never reach! You think it is only a man who has a weak spot? grin cheesy grin Mind you it is not all men that their kini is bugged down when it is attacked!

@ Secretz,
U are living example to what I can do to a woman from my dark heart. So tell my dearie dae, what I can do and undo! tongue

@ dearie dae,

It is only you and no else oh my dear. I have signed your love on my heart oh. No amount of public slap will aggravate me to do you any wickedness. tongue
Re: A Lady Slapps U In Public! by ebila(m): 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2009
@Poster: I'd simply walk away
Re: A Lady Slapps U In Public! by Secretz(f): 4:56pm On Jun 03, 2009
Pataki:

See wicked girls! Una never reach! You think it is only a man who has a weak spot? grin cheesy grin Mind you it is not all men that their kini is bugged down when it is attacked!

@ Secretz,
U are living example to what I can do to a woman from my dark heart. So tell my dearie dae, what I can do and undo! tongue

@ dearie dae,

It is only you and no else oh my dear. I have signed your love on my heart oh. No amount of public slap will aggravate me to do you any wickedness. tongue

Please stop deceiving yourself. Dae he used those same words on me ooooohh, don't listen to him. Let us both slap him publicly together and see what he shall really do. . . wink tongue
Re: A Lady Slapps U In Public! by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:57pm On Jun 03, 2009
Now I'm tryna understand why a "LADY" would slap a guy just because he's simply tryna talk to her? undecided What happened to simply ignoring him . . .and allowing him make a fool outta of himself?  grin
Re: A Lady Slapps U In Public! by nethacker(m): 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Now I'm tryna understand why a "LADY" would slap a guy just because he's simply tryna talk to her? undecided What happened to simply ignoring him . . .and allowing him make a fool outta of himself? grin
ohhh ohhhh shocked . abeg tooooooold her grin
Re: A Lady Slapps U In Public! by dae(f): 5:06pm On Jun 03, 2009
Pataki:

Honey, thats what u said till u ended up with the 5th wife and 24th concubine!! besides, you have not fulfilled those "requirements" yet, remember!!! u better send word to your PA or fire his ass!

Secretz:

Please stop deceiving yourself. Dae he used those same words on me ooooohh, don't listen to him. Let us both slap him publicly together and see what he shall really do. . . wink tongue
Really, did he propose to you inside toilet too? lol,  I am prepared! Be right back, let me go rub some "ata rodo"/hot pepper and dusting powder on my hand. We have got a dutyto Bitch-slap somebody  today!  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Pastor Who Buried Humans Alive In His Foundation (Graphic Photos) / Why I Started Yahoo / A Friend Of Mine Died Of Colorado (drugs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.