Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

Look How Beautiful She Is!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Look How Beautiful She Is!! (1293 Views)

Look How Slayy Mama Female Corpers Dress With Thier Nysc Cloth. / Actress Rosaline Meurer "shows how beautiful she is" In New Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Is Really Starting To Age . . . Look How Grey Her Hair Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look How Beautiful She Is!! by Palmwinetapper: 6:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
Ex beauty queen turned rapper. The 28 year old munachi abii stunned in these new pics she posted. She said she stunned so much that cars were stopping to tell her how fine she is. Traffic stopper indeed! Also do you see the promise ring her 23 year old boyfriend gave her. Its a promise for marriage!

Re: Look How Beautiful She Is!! by Holamidhe(m): 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
End time cars
End time ring
End time rapper

btw......We don't know her in Osogbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look How Beautiful She Is!! by Palmwinetapper: 6:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
Holamidhe:
End time cars
End time ring
End time rapper

btw......We don't know her in Osogbo
grow up.
Re: Look How Beautiful She Is!! by Holamidhe(m): 6:34pm On Dec 11, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
grow up.

Am up

1 Like

Re: Look How Beautiful She Is!! by Palmwinetapper: 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
Holamidhe:

Am up
get a girlfriend don't come here to insult a whole mbgn!
Re: Look How Beautiful She Is!! by Holamidhe(m): 7:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
get a girlfriend don't come here to insult a whole mbgn!

Easy bro, am not trying to start a beef
It just that ........ Forget
Re: Look How Beautiful She Is!! by Palmwinetapper: 7:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
Holamidhe:

Easy bro, am not trying to start a beef
It just that ........ Forget
get going!
Re: Look How Beautiful She Is!! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
Promise ring, for someone known for jumping from bed to bed like a she-goat on heat?

Back in the day, we used to toss girls like you around our brothers. We came from a household of 16 boys. Your type used to come wearing engagement rings and all so ring no change matter, it even increases 'patronage'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look How Beautiful She Is!! by Palmwinetapper: 8:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
charix:
Promise ring, for someone known for jumping from bed to bed like a she-goat on heat?

Back in the day, we used to toss girls like you around our brothers. We came from a household of 16 boys. Your type used to come wearing engagement rings and all so ring no change matter, it even increases 'patronage'.
look. I coded the title of this post to weed you out but somehow you managed to find it. I thought we agreed to part ways. You're still bent on insulting? Nothing will change a wicked heart!
Your mother was clearly a hoee. 16 boys?!! Whoree!! Baby machine!!! Secondly even if muna sleeps about she has been given a promise ring. So her man likes her. She is loyal to only her boyfriend
Re: Look How Beautiful She Is!! by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 12, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
look. I coded the title of this post to weed you out but somehow you managed to find it. I thought we agreed to part ways. You're still bent on insulting? Nothing will change a wicked heart!
Your mother was clearly a hoee. 16 boys?!! Whoree!! Baby machine!!! Secondly even if muna sleeps about she has been given a promise ring. So her man likes her. She is loyal to only her boyfriend
Bring that promise ring to my household 17years ago and see if you'd know who the father to your future child is cool.

You're not worth my insults that's why you keep mentioning me directly. You've become so irrelevant you now consciously seek an audience or risk the lack of it.

1 Like

Re: Look How Beautiful She Is!! by Palmwinetapper: 12:11am On Dec 12, 2015
charix:

Bring that promise ring to my household 17years ago and see if you'd know who the father to your future child is cool.

You're not worth my insults that's why you keep mentioning me directly. You've become so irrelevant you now consciously seek an audience or risk the lack of it.
I'm so busy at a red carpet event. I have no time for pheasants. Stop mentioning my name
Re: Look How Beautiful She Is!! by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 12, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
I'm so busy at a red carpet event. I have no time for pheasants. Stop mentioning my name
Even at a supposed red carpet event you still have charix on your mind. Munachi, you're a disappointment.

1 Like

Re: Look How Beautiful She Is!! by Palmwinetapper: 2:29am On Dec 12, 2015
charix:

Even at a supposed red carpet event you still have charix on your mind. Munachi, you're a disappointment.
can you leave me alond

(1) (Reply)

Awwww! Check Out This Romantic Converstion Between Actor, Iyke Ogbonna And Wife / Adaeze Yobo Steps Out In Shorts For Date Night / Checkout Chika Ike In Ankara Dress (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.