Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) (43611 Views)

Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) / Bauchi Governor Abubakar Donates Patrol-Vehicles To Security Operatives / Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by jaymichael(m): 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
ojmaroni247:
Perfect,... I like the way the design was done on the rides, looks better dan dat of lagos own. Even the flood lamps fixed on the roof is perfect.
You sure say you don see the Lagos own?
Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by Saylawchar(m): 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
360metrosports:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-j6fw4eOGmFo/VmrfMWJYHQI/AAAAAAABTnY/5lJEl2IeNfE/s400/polik.jpg[/img]
Governor Willie Obiano commissioned security equipment and brand new patrol cars to the Anambra state police command. The security gadgets include -special police patrol cars, speed guns to detect over speed and alcohol testing devices.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-pahIVm81C-c/VmrffUseVRI/AAAAAAABTng/wd8wZcH9bVk/s400/polik1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-jE-xwgeXRs4/VmrfgH6kCtI/AAAAAAABTnk/oQQhu5qHxgM/s400/polik2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-y9Y1Voy01f0/VmrfhWmHo1I/AAAAAAABTnw/m1PHutuditM/s400/polik3.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/12/photos-governor-obiano-donates-security.html

Our police men in naija cant maintain these cars, they will mess them up within days....
Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by djWALE(m): 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
How cum the boko boys av more defence cars than dese?
Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by amunekeuto: 7:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
dhantey324:
Giving cars to the police is the new trend. I am sure someone is smiling to the bank with this trend.
thete is no country in the world that fights crime only by donating cars to the police. what of magistrates, handwriting experts, finger printing autospy etc
Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by Aarenasbaba(m): 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
lasisi69:
End time police officers will mess it up
End time road will spoil d car self
Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by seunayantokun(m): 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
I'm trying to see if these cars are products of Innoson or Toyota. Someone who can see better to kindly tell me.

If they are Toyota, Obiano isn't patriotic. Even if you must defraud, let the money go to a Nigerian automaker that is close to your nose there. Mr Innocent, an Igbo man, manufactures cars right there in the East: I expect all the South East governors to be 100% supportive of the business. It's a pride for us. But because of their selfish ambitions they wouldn't. Rogue governors.
Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by ADEBAYOKS(m): 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
Would d cars last considering d state of our roads. Anyway, is a good one.
Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by JoeCutie(m): 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
It can only be Anambra state, the light of the Nation. Sexy Police Cars! Like play like play, we don dey turn to Nigerian Dubai oo. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by TWOWAYMIRROR: 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
THIS JUST ANOTHER SET OF CUTE CARS FOR THE POT BELLIED DPO's TO USE IN CARRYING THEIR MISTRESSES TO BEER PARLOUR AND HOTELS...#SHIKENA.
#MISPLACEDPRIORITIES

1 Like

Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by chyket(m): 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
dhantey324:
Giving cars to the police is the new trend. I am sure someone is smiling to the bank with this trend.
This is not a new trend at all.It started in 1999 when ALGON donated 774 Toyota Prado vehicles to all the 774 Local governments in Nigeria.Since then its been a continous excercise.
Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by ADEBAYOKS(m): 7:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
ok.
Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by dadebayo1(m): 7:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
Thumbs up sir... Welldone.. Please kindly come and teach the south west Governors how to utilize funds for the common good of all.....
Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by otiigba1(m): 7:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
Soon the police will sell them one by one to their families and friends for cheap and claim they ve been stolen, find one innocent mentally ill guy and blame and lock him up for stealing them. Or better still shoot him and claim he fired first, case closed
Never trust nigerian polic. They are all crooks in uniform.
Oya! Arrest me! grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 7:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
chhaaaaiiii.....see as this man wan waste all dis better cars!! nigeria police don't need these type of car naah angry angry angry na 404 or datsun or lada dis man for buy grin grin grin
Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by justmenoni: 7:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
Season of donations, end time donations oooo
Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by slap1(m): 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
Globe Motors I dey hail o!
Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
Good point. But Innoson doesn't have such design of car yet.

tunwumi:
2 things I have in mind.

1. What will these cars look like after 6 months with Nigeria police?

2. These are Toyota. What is the governor trying to say when innoson in manufacturing in the same state? Is this how the Governor is promoting the economy of the state or is this another #DasikiGate?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by Femsyn(m): 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
Nigerian journalists are one of the main problems of this nation. Who donated? Obiano or the Anambra State Government?

When they make it look like the governors are their own island, Why won't they misbehave?
Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by FrankValency(m): 7:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
nice one my govenor
Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
You're right, but Innoson doesn't have such design of cars. His range is coaster bus, luxury intra-city bus, mini-trucks, mini-bus, waste disposal vehicle, and SUV

seunayantokun:
I'm trying to see if these cars are products of Innoson or Toyota. Someone who can see better to kindly tell me.

If they are Toyota, Obiano isn't patriotic. Even if you must defraud, let the money go to a Nigerian automaker that is close to your nose there. Mr Innocent, an Igbo man, manufactures cars right there in the East: I expect all the South East governors to be 100% supportive of the business. It's a pride for us. But because of their selfish ambitions they wouldn't. Rogue governors.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by Koolmexxi(m): 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
Which kind senseless people dey rule us for dis country sef?? After screaming local content and "buy made in Nigeria goods. . Didn't dey see or know what became of the ALGON jeeps, Peugeot 406s and even their hilux pickup vehicles How those vehicles wan navigate enta criminal hideouts considering the spate of bad roads we face? Na tipper or 911 our Nigerian Police need. People wey no fit maintain hilux, na saloon cars u dey giv dem.
Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by Kingbusssy(m): 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
xprimate:
anambra de dubai of africa
FOR YOUR MIND BRO
Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by tunwumi: 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
centje:
Good point. But Innoson doesn't have such design of car yet.

Pls have u seen Dubai police on prado jeeps before? As I know innoson have jeep design
Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by yipata: 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
[b][/b]WETIN GO SATISFY NIGERIANS.. HE GIVE DEM CAR NOW.. THEM SAY IH NO TOO FINE, ITS NOT THE RIGHT COLOUR, ITS NOT A GOOD GEST, ITS AN ENTIME CAR, AND SO ON... I CARRY YANSH FOR ALL OF UNA OH.. BUHARI SHOULD DO HIS BEST AND REST.. THESE PEOPLE CALLED NIGERIANS AND NAIRALANDERS ESPECIALLY THE SCONNERS CALLED WAILERS CANT BE SATISFIED.
Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by Inspectahdeck(m): 7:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
I hope oga's in the force don't turn the vehicles to personal cars.

lonelydora:
Nigerians forgot that a police vehicle should be customised. They just buy a regular car and paint it with police emblem.

Meanwhile, IS OUR POLICE COLOUR NOW WHITE? Lagos, Abia, and Anambra all.paijtes the vehicles white.

Police didn't take care of the black and blue colour vehicles well, is it this white colour they will take care of? SMH

1 Like

Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by anwe: 7:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
If the state governments spend scared resources on equipment to federation police, fix federal roads etc. why is the federal budget so huge ? It's time we scale down the federal budget & add to the state to bring efficiency into these institutions
Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by blackboy(m): 7:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
Many administrations do this but before you say jack Robinson most of these cars are no where to be found.

Good development.welldone
Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
Yeah, I know. It depends on the purpose of such police vehicle.

SUV as police car is mostly for highways. For intra-city security and enforcement of order it's mostly Saloon car.

tunwumi:

Pls have u seen Dubai police on prado jeeps before? As I know innoson have jeep design

1 Like

Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by jidoex66(m): 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
tunwumi:
2 things I have in mind.

1. What will these cars look like after 6 months with Nigeria police?

2. These are Toyota. What is the governor trying to say when innoson is manufacturing in the same state? Is this how the Governor want to promote the economy of the state or is this another #DasikiGate?

Nice one, u read my mind.
Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 8:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
cool Nigerians need to stop this slave mentality. The money used to purchase the cars does not belong to Obiano. Its the people's money. STOP saying a governor DONATED anything when the money is the people's money. No wonders these polithiefians think they are untouchables.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by tunwumi: 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
centje:
Yeah, I know. It depends on the purpose of such police vehicle.

SUV as police car is mostly for highways. For intra-city security and enforcement of order it's mostly Saloon car.

It is jeep everywhere. And jeep even have better traction as we don't have good road network in Nigeria
Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by IceDude(m): 8:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
I know Onstelly wont mind taking a ride in one of those cars grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose's Vintage Car Spotted At Supreme Court (Photos) / Senator Kabiru Ibrahim Gaya Begins Reelection Campaign With Armed Youths In Kano / Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay Banner By Amuwo Odofin Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.