Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) (43614 Views)

Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) / Bauchi Governor Abubakar Donates Patrol-Vehicles To Security Operatives / Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by onstelly(f): 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
IceDude:
I know Onstelly wont mind taking a ride in one of those cars grin
Omg Where have you been
Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by IceDude(m): 8:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
onstelly:
Omg Where have you been
I travelled to London to see the Queen embarassed
Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by onstelly(f): 8:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
IceDude:
I travelled to London to see the Queen embarassed
Wow that's cool
Did u tell her bout us
Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by pus21a: 8:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
The color can not be white... white is for western nigeria.
Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2015
Lies Coals city leads in this case, just ask Sullivan Chime
Toeyoursea:
Lagos leads others follow
Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by IceDude(m): 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
onstelly:

Wow that's cool
Did u tell her bout us
I did.......I told her how u broke my heart with a sledge hammer
Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by onstelly(f): 8:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
IceDude:
I did.......I told her how u broke my heart with a sledge hammer
You lied cry
Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
Well, I am for any thing that will promote our local business but I feel negotiation of narrow street and bends are easier with saloon cars.

tunwumi:

It is jeep everywhere. And jeep even have better traction as we don't have good road network in Nigeria
Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by GeoOla25(m): 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
ilsmiling:
End time car for end time police by end time gov for end time robbery chase.
By End time commentator
Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by IceDude(m): 8:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
onstelly:
You lied cry
Nah!
Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
Ponponkon is otimkpu nah
WisdomCanada:
Not dat nonsense ponponkom was showcasing online donated by Abia Governor for Abia state police.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by onstelly(f): 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
IceDude:
Nah!
U did
U broke up with me cos my bday is around the corner
And not even a happy bornday from you cry
Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by IceDude(m): 8:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
onstelly:

U did
U broke up with me cos my bday is around the corner
And not even a happy bornday from you cry
Lol....Sweetie relax, we will sort things out on Jan. 2nd 2016
Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by Phobia1: 8:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
allanphash7:
Lagos lead..............

Nice on dude
others always' folos
Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 9:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
Why white. Giving our police white painted vehicles is like giving a pig a nice bath. U know what will happen next.
Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by caywhy: 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
this kind of cars na for dem oga oga at the top. Dem go take am do shakara for town first till the car start to dey commot smoke. Its a good thing anyway.
Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by AfroKnight: 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
tunwumi:
2 things I have in mind.

1. What will these cars look like after 6 months with Nigeria police?

2. These are Toyota. What is the governor trying to say when innoson is manufacturing in the same state? Is this how the Governor want to promote the economy of the state or is this another #DasikiGate?

Honestly, you made a good point. Innoson would have made good money if they had given him this deal. More employment and stuff.

Trust police. They will wreck these cars in 3 months.
Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by Ponponkon: 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
DikeOha882:
Ponponkon is otimkpu nah
How are these ones better than the ones provided by Ikpeazu? Clannish idioots. Everyone must buy the same car
Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by Mubby4luv(m): 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2015
Things like this makes me wish i'm a police man grin
Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by dhantey324(m): 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
chyket:
This is not a new trend at all.It started in 1999 when ALGON donated 774 Toyota Prado vehicles to all the 774 Local governments in Nigeria.Since then its been a continous excercise.

I mean it's new among governors in this current administration.
Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
Akpa amu how far, hope you are saving enough maka mgbe OTTI ga ewere onodu, oke mmiri ezowe kwala
Ponponkon:
How are these ones better than the ones provided by Ikpeazu? Clannish idioots. Everyone must buy the same car
Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by Godset1: 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
Y This car? Y not Hilux for easy & tough terrain
Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by dhantey324(m): 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
amunekeuto:
thete is no country in the world that fights crime only by donating cars to the police. what of magistrates, handwriting experts, finger printing autospy etc

Well said.
Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by smartmoses(m): 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
Hahahaha Nigerian Police will turn dis car to there private car.Zoo man
Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by kelspascal(m): 9:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
Learn Real Estate Multilevel Marketing,attend our Free Training @Ajah and gain financial freedom call 08039243628 or follow Citymart NG @citymart_ng
Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by forexbinary: 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
Babangida70:
Bullsh*t!!!!!!
What happened to innoson vehicles?
Or did you go to buy it outside where no one will trace your loot?
Why can't we Nigerian support our local industries for once!

Uwa Mmebi angry angry
Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
buying cars for police is waste of money because Dey won't maintain it......buying a 2015 corolla for police is foolishness........
Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by tunwumi: 10:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
centje:
Well, I am for any thing that will promote our local business but I feel negotiation of narrow street and bends are easier with saloon cars.

At present how many cars did police have? Answer the question honestly and tell me the narrow bend on the street that their pick up has hot been able to negotiate.
Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by krokroYansh(f): 10:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
Babangida70:
Bullsh*t!!!!!! What happened to innoson vehicles? Or did you go to buy it outside where no one will trace your loot? Why can't we Nigerian support our local industries for once!
The most sensible post.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
Now, you're asking unrealistic questions.

tunwumi:

At present how many cars did police have? Answer the question honestly and tell me the narrow bend on the street that their pick up has hot been able to negotiate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 Senate: Akpabio Watches As Witness Fumbles In Tribunal / Abba Kyari Tried To Clean Up Nigeria, Says The Economist Of London / Food Price Inflation In Nigeria 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.