Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Say No To Tribal Difference - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say No To Tribal Difference (501 Views)

Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE / Bill To Prohibit Tribal Marks Passes Second Reading In Senate / Question: Which Way Out To Tribal Attacks Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say No To Tribal Difference by Nicolars(m): 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
Since the inception of Biafra freedom, I've being
itching to voice my words out, now I have the chance. When seun brought up d rule 9, I was really glad

Why are we(Nigeria) still being tribalitic in nature.
I don't have anything wrong with cultures and
tribalism but the way we handle it in this country is
something else.
I think nigeria should be past this now. Would you
hear the Americans say the best student from oxford is from Texas and not California. No they would say he's an American, u would hear that only in Nigeria.

I wonder again, as if having Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo
isn't enough, No, we moved further to south west,
south east, south south, north east, north west, north
central. That could have being ok but the
disheartening part arises when you hear them say in our family, we don't marry ijebu, I am from Ijesha. I am like why?

Yes, nigeria is a country full of cultures and tribes,
400 different languages! But we shouldn't exhibit
tribal difference..
What do you think?

Say No to tribal difference

1 Like

Re: Say No To Tribal Difference by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
I congratulate you on the successful writing of this topic
Re: Say No To Tribal Difference by ckmayoca: 8:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
You are 100% right in all u said but saying no to tribalism is like saying no to unprotected sex or saying no to racism cos it will always happen. There are even gendalism gan sef in dis our Nigeria and cerificatism, occupationalism and so on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Tribal Difference by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
Nice and idealistic
Re: Say No To Tribal Difference by Nicolars(m): 8:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
hopelink1:
I congratulate you on the successful writing of this topic
thanx
Re: Say No To Tribal Difference by Nicolars(m): 8:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
ckmayoca:
You are 100% right in all u said but saying no to tribalism is like saying no to unprotected sex or saying no to racism cos it will always happen. There are even gendalism gan sef in dis our Nigeria and cerificatism, occupationalism and so on.
Seriously nigeria needs a total turn around, not even change

1 Like

Re: Say No To Tribal Difference by Nicolars(m): 8:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
Seun... I want u to see diz plz

(1) (Reply)

Ex-VP, Namadi Sambo Received Monthly Stipends Of N20m From Ex-nsa Dasuki / Editorial: Letter To Professor Wole Soyinka / Wife Of Anambra State Governor Extendchristmas Love To Widows And Orphans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.