Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE (8050 Views)

Governor El-Rufai Climbs Truck As He Enforces Ban On Inter-State Movement (Pics) / What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi / Ambode Fights Back, Moves To Neutralise Mandate Group, Rallies Abuja For Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:15pm On May 24, 2017
Been on this forum for a minute and I see the inter-tribal fights never end. I think it is really slow and I hope I can appeal to your common sense. Here are a few reasons if you care about upgrading your intelligence.
1. E-tribalists are cowards.
Faceless forums help people become anything they want to be. Some people think they can become supermen of their tribes, combing every nook and cranny of the internet, defending their tribes and attacking others. No sane person in real life goes about attacking other people 24/7 without ever caring what people think of them. Even an insane person would have to work really hard at it. We might attack others in moments of careless insensitivity that can be chalked up to temporary insanity, but no one is temporarily insane all the time.
So if you fight people of other tribes here all day but keep your mouth shut in the streets, you are just a coward. Don’t be a coward masquerading as an insane person. Cowardice is not an admirable quality.

2. Many E-tribalists are minors.
By this I mean many nairaland tribalists have not yet reached the legal age of maturity which is 18. Unfortunately, the forums membership rules does not include being an adult before you can comment on topics. So by law many of the guys fighting here are not yet fully responsible for their actions. Being able to read and write is all you need to be here, and you don’t even need to be proficient at it. Once you can string together a few social media abbreviations you are good to go.
A young person’s views on things changes very fast. Seven years from now, they probably wouldn’t believe half of the things they believe right now. That also includes the way they feel about other peoples. So before you start getting irate and loading your virtual clip at a minor, remember that.

3. You don’t want to be a weak and sentimental person
The war you are fighting is as old as man and will never be won. You are never going to silence everybody who feels some type of way about you. You can’t prove a point to everyone who thinks they are better than you just by virtue of their belonging to a particular tribe.
If someone says something derogatory about your people and you dwell on it you are just going to want to get even. Instead of that, just look at it as a chance to prove to yourself that you have self-control.

4. It’s not that important
Really, it is not. All that noise you’re making, the Fagani people of the Solomon Islands don’t know about it. I had to use google to know the Fagani people exist. They don’t know about how annoying that tribe that occupies the territory not far from yours is. You don’t know about the Fagani people and their enemies either. They know that they are not the only humans on this earth though. That’s all that counts. We are all humans and we are related. In a two thousand years, all Nigerian tribes may not exist anymore, but their genes will continue. That’s what’s important

That’s it for now. You can add yours.
Mods let this one set my people free.

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by Afonjashapmouth: 8:18pm On May 24, 2017
If dem go hear.... by the way who sabi where stout dey cold break teeth around isolo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:34pm On May 24, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
If dem go hear.... by the way who sabi where stout dey cold break teeth around isolo

Enjoy your life my brother. Na so e suppose be. When I get beer to drink na him I go dey fight tribal fight with my keyboard?

11 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by Afonjashapmouth: 8:36pm On May 24, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Enjoy your life my brother. Na so e suppose be. When I get beer to drink na him I go dey fight tribal fight with my keyboard?

Once you see name callings on NL note its the under aged hiding behind the anonymity to misbehave.

13 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by Justuceleague2: 8:59pm On May 24, 2017
If they have minors the adults will deal with them

Told Mr nairaland to introduce Facebook verification, he no gree

They've been flooding NL since may 2015

1 person 5 handles

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by Victornezzar: 9:28pm On May 24, 2017
Alariwo2:
you are the real coward here..
This is an avenue to sensitize everyone about the born traitors and greedy fellows in Nigeria

Those who live in other people's lands and even want to govern aborigines there whereas they don't accommodate others in their lands claiming some useless ancestors of theirs told them not to sell lands.

The well known parasites who not only sell substandard goods, but also fake life threatening products for money

Heartless creatures.. come and see if I won't treat your fvckup in real life.
Good for nothing nincompoop
When Jesus said it is finished
He was referring 2 ur brain

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:06pm On May 24, 2017
EmeeNaka:
This thread will be closed soon.
For what reason should it attract such a penalty?
Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by hasyak(m): 10:31pm On May 24, 2017
Well written, only if they will listen
Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by optional1(f): 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
lalasticlala what happened
Abeg support op.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by Evablizin(f): 9:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
Op your post make sense die,all this fight and war with words are directly or indirectly building hatred within

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by feelgoodInc: 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
So OP you're indirectly saying you support censorship, am I right?
Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by sukkot: 11:28am On Jul 06, 2017
make i park here small
Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by seXytOhbAd(m): 11:28am On Jul 06, 2017
Very true. A lot of ipob supporters are guilty of the above.... The rest of us join in to make them look like fools and also for the lols

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by takenadoh: 11:28am On Jul 06, 2017
Those that read this poo are on Page 2

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by ekems2017(f): 11:28am On Jul 06, 2017
Op you have done well. The problem here is that many will not read it. It makes me very sad anytime I see people abusing themselves here because of tribe especially when a person commits a crime, all you see next is tribe, name check and so on. I don't know if the people that does this ever thinks that there is no tribe that is crime free.
The owner of nairaland has a lot of work to do on this forum because it is causing more harm than good to the youths and the country as well. Is it the insults that people melt to each other forgeting that it can even be their father or mother they are abusing?

Well it may be due to their upbringing cos there is a saying that charity begins at home.

Am ready for una insult but I don't give a damm!!!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by nonxo007(m): 11:28am On Jul 06, 2017
Nairaland is now the hub for tribalist, and its a big shame. For the fact that one person in a family is poor doesn't make everyone poor. And as for people who post things like Name checkers, Afonjas, developers etc on threads , you are the problem we have in this country. If you even look closely at the life's of these tribalist they have nothing going on for them, just empty vessels and educated illiterate...

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by Sammy95: 11:29am On Jul 06, 2017
.... non of my business ....
to d gunners fans in d house ...
more trophies next season ....
more quality players!!!

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by temptnow: 11:29am On Jul 06, 2017
Rubbishh, Afonjas are useless

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 11:29am On Jul 06, 2017
Where are the e-worriors I mean ngeneukuewu and omenka

The two old fools I mentioned above are pathetic souls who may seize breathing if anything happens to e-bikkering. These two are complete twin-zombies that are good in a$$,-licking.

Useless people angry

The fool below is one of them. Make I sh1t for im head small cool

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by burkingx(f): 11:30am On Jul 06, 2017
grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by burkingx(f): 11:30am On Jul 06, 2017
shocked

14 Likes 1 Share

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by Ogashub(m): 11:31am On Jul 06, 2017
Let me break it down to a layman's English

Op wants everyone to carry the heavy cross of being a Nigerian (one Nigeria)
He wants Igbo's to also take the blames where Yoruba's are arrested for fraud,rituals and he also wants Yoruba's to take the blame when Igbo's are caught for drug peddling, and sells of fake drugs ,and baby factory

In other words no more name checking, calling of each other Igbos and afonjas...op wants us to be united nairalanders

7 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by sukkot: 11:31am On Jul 06, 2017
temptnow:
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by Alexis11: 11:31am On Jul 06, 2017
We are all guilty

No one is a saint cry

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by lonecatt(m): 11:31am On Jul 06, 2017
sometimes we quarrel to come back together and make amends and infact inevitable in nation building.but to engage in inter tribal wars for too long is to say the least childish,it only shows that we have not learnt any lessons from our E wars and it is really destroying the nation and will do us no good ,it is about time to come together and state what we want as a people and stop this foolery

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by Alexis11: 11:31am On Jul 06, 2017
temptnow:
Lol....

I forgive you on this thread

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Okowa Assures Aniomas Of Igbo Language Studies In Schools / E-money Former Car Washer / Matawalle's Defection: PDP Behaving Like A Comedy Troupe – Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.