Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,836 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

MODIFIED - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MODIFIED (1114 Views)

MODIFiEd:Am I Gonna Lose Him? / EXPOSED! Married Man Begging Mistress For Sex Chat (modified) / [Modified]How To Easily Download Any Video From Youtube Without Restriction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MODIFIED by espn(m): 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
Re: MODIFIED by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
Last Days
Re: MODIFIED by midehi2(f): 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
Eeyaah! shes not sincere with you, its really difficult when love is involve, if not i will say give her a little distance and be on a watchside
Re: MODIFIED by Khd95(m): 8:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
Obvious she dy use u shinecry
Re: MODIFIED by xpac01(m): 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
My brother the mistake you made was falling in love such kinda girl after she told you she has 101 coming guys.
My policy: until after marriage, am not falling truly in love with any girl no matter who she claims to be.
Re: MODIFIED by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
This story touches my heart
Re: MODIFIED by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
xpac01:
My brother the mistake you made was falling in love such kinda girl after she told you she has 101 coming guys.
My policy: until after marriage, am not falling truly in love with any girl no matter who she claims to be.
Seriously? So u will marry to fall in love later?
Re: MODIFIED by xpac01(m): 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
Abbykem:
Seriously? So u will marry to fall in love later?
Surely am.
Re: MODIFIED by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2015
friend zone is still alive
Re: MODIFIED by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2015
She's keeping the guys because of money? Well, she'd have to screw them for the money to keep coming. That's if she isn't already doing that. I'll advise u move on, coz trust me, u'd always be going out of ur way to hold that girl down. Her eyes are set for things u can't control. Save urself the heartache, pls.
Re: MODIFIED by Eleniyan15: 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
FACE YOUR CAREER

A LADY AFTER YOUR CASH WILL SURELY BE AFTER YOUR WILL WHEN THE TIME COMES
#EARLYDEATH
#WIDA na
Re: MODIFIED by espn(m): 6:04am On Dec 12, 2015
Oliviaarims:
She's keeping the guys because of money? Well, she'd have to screw them for the money to keep coming. That's if she isn't already doing that. I'll advise u move on, coz trust me, u'd always be going out of ur way to hold that girl down. Her eyes are set for things u can't control. Save urself the heartache, pls.
thanks dear!!
Re: MODIFIED by espn(m): 6:04am On Dec 12, 2015
Eleniyan15:
FACE YOUR CAREER

A LADY AFTER YOUR CASH WILL SURELY BE AFTER YOUR WILL WHEN THE TIME COMES

#EARLYDEATH

#WIDA na
nice one bro..thanks a lot!
Re: MODIFIED by espn(m): 6:05am On Dec 12, 2015
Oliviaarims:
thanks..true talk!
Re: MODIFIED by espn(m): 6:06am On Dec 12, 2015
midehi2:
Eeyaah! shes not sincere with you, its really difficult when love is involve, if not i will say give her a little distance and be on a watchside
I will..i need to move on and save myself from further heartaches..
Re: MODIFIED by espn(m): 6:07am On Dec 12, 2015
xpac01:
yea..i fell in love with the wrong girl..life goes on..
Re: MODIFIED by xpac01(m): 6:48am On Dec 12, 2015
espn:
yea..i fell in love with the wrong girl..life goes on..
Yea bro, I understand how you feel, it may not be easy, but ignore and strive on to a better life ahead.
Re: MODIFIED by espn(m): 9:25am On Dec 12, 2015
Khd95:
Obvious she dy use u shinecry

shine..how bro!i don't get!

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Crime To Make Love In The Day Time? / Yemi Alade Reveals The Kind Of Johnny She’ll Like To Marry / Yoruba Dark African Gals Are The Most Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.