Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

How Do I Prevent Myself From Loving Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Prevent Myself From Loving Her? (1047 Views)

Why I Dont Have Sex With My Partner Despite Loving Her So Much / I Can't Stop Loving Her / I,am Loving Him, He Is Loving Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Prevent Myself From Loving Her? by davydtroy(m): 7:31am On Feb 04, 2016
Good day my fellow nairalanders. I don't even know where to start from. I'm so confused, I need matured advise please. I wouldn't go back to the scratch to tell you how I met the girl coz I don't wanna bore you with that. We've being close friends and often time we do have sex. whenever I want us to define the relationship she'll shy away from it or just tell me we are friends. Yet we do have sex, at times she spends the weekend in my lodge, virtually everyone in my compound thinks we're dating but right inside me I know we are not. Initially, I was enjoying the sex so weather the relationship is defined or not wasn't my problem. To my greatest surprise, I've started developing feelings for this girl. I'm falling for her which I don't wanna do coz I know sooner or later its gonna hurt me. I'm a kind of guy that when I love, I love with whole of my heart. I've told her to date me several times but she refused becoz she sees me as a guy who would be jealous and wouldn't give her a breathing space(which am not). What would I do so that I wouldn't fall for her. I can't send her away or stop her from coming to my place becoz I really like her. Even if am able to cajole her to date me, I strongly believe the relationship won't have a good prospect and sooner or later she'll go which is gonna hurt. So, how can I prevent myself from loving her? Pls pardon my blunders.
Re: How Do I Prevent Myself From Loving Her? by divinehand2003(m): 7:33am On Feb 04, 2016
Very simple.
Text PREVENT to 131

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Prevent Myself From Loving Her? by davydtroy(m): 7:35am On Feb 04, 2016
divinehand2003:
Very simple.
Text PREVENT to 131
. Hmmmm, I believe you can say something better than that.
Re: How Do I Prevent Myself From Loving Her? by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 04, 2016
Next time put sacrifice in front of ur door

U dont need to send her away she will send herself away Build ur relationship on sex smh for u!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Prevent Myself From Loving Her? by czarr(m): 7:37am On Feb 04, 2016
...keep enjoying the sex bro grin
Don't be a bitcch!!!

You only have feelings cos she doesn't want to date you.,if today she says okay to your proposal..sooner or later it will crumble and she knows that!! grin

Go smoke some weed. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Prevent Myself From Loving Her? by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 04, 2016
Really shocked

Den quit having sex with her & stop seeing her

#lobatan lipsrsealed
Re: How Do I Prevent Myself From Loving Her? by davydtroy(m): 7:41am On Feb 04, 2016
sickstars:
Next time put sacrifice in front of ur door

U dont need to send her away she will send herself away Build ur relationship on sex smh for u!
I've started liking her before the sex came in which I never planned for
Re: How Do I Prevent Myself From Loving Her? by Lovetinz(m): 7:41am On Feb 04, 2016
You see each other regularly,
You sleep with her,
She stays overnight.
YOU ARE DATING HER.
What you want is a Committed Relationship.

Next.
You wanna drop her?
Don't call. Don't text. Don't Pick. Permanently.
Simple.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Prevent Myself From Loving Her? by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 04, 2016
davydtroy:
I've started liking her before the sex came in which I never planned for

Tell her work it out
Re: How Do I Prevent Myself From Loving Her? by pretydiva(f): 7:44am On Feb 04, 2016
Only u ask question, only u give answer 2 d question

Since u already know dat even if u cajole her 2 date u,its gonna hit d brick wall..,kindly pull back n stop having sex wit her. D earlier u do away wit her, d better 4 u

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Prevent Myself From Loving Her? by xpac01(m): 7:45am On Feb 04, 2016
You should be asking, "how do I prevent myself from having sex with her"? Stop having sex with her, find another girl and start up on a clean slate...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Prevent Myself From Loving Her? by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 04, 2016
Funny
Re: How Do I Prevent Myself From Loving Her? by Mjshexy(f): 7:47am On Feb 04, 2016
Get her a competitor in your life, reduce ur seeing her & spend more time with the new person, she sure will miss u & try fighting 4u, dats all. But u have been sinning all the while oh, i mean fornication sad

1 Like

Re: How Do I Prevent Myself From Loving Her? by davydtroy(m): 7:48am On Feb 04, 2016
Lovetinz:
You see each other regularly, You sleep with her, She stays overnight. YOU ARE DATING HER. What you want is a Committed Relationship.
Next. You wanna drop her? Don't call. Don't text. Don't Pick. Permanently. Simple.
what if she comes to my place?
Re: How Do I Prevent Myself From Loving Her? by nevi12(f): 7:48am On Feb 04, 2016
Awwwn i knw it hurts to love sm1 dat doesnt love u too buh ave u tried to find out y she cant love nor date u Start frm dere
Re: How Do I Prevent Myself From Loving Her? by F22RAPTOR(m): 7:48am On Feb 04, 2016
man, she is obviously using you as her booty call. Since sex is involved, leaving her will be an uphill task because you are enjoying it, but its achievable. Best of luck.
Re: How Do I Prevent Myself From Loving Her? by davydtroy(m): 7:54am On Feb 04, 2016
Mjshexy:
Get her a competitor in your life, reduce ur seeing her & spend more time with the new person, she sure will miss u & try fighting 4u, dats all. But u have been sinning all the while oh, i mean fornication sad
thanks

1 Like

Re: How Do I Prevent Myself From Loving Her? by menabae(f): 7:57am On Feb 04, 2016
FWB... Some gurls thou,I dnt knw wat they derive in this so called friends with benefit I hate it like pooo
Re: How Do I Prevent Myself From Loving Her? by Lovetinz(m): 7:58am On Feb 04, 2016
davydtroy:
what if she comes to my place?
Tell her you need to go out.
If she comes. Go out.
Re: How Do I Prevent Myself From Loving Her? by davydtroy(m): 8:00am On Feb 04, 2016
Mjshexy:
. She's beautiful and lots of guys are clamoring around her. so, I don't think she'll give a fight 4 me.
Re: How Do I Prevent Myself From Loving Her? by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 04, 2016
Girls except oloshos don't have sex for sex sake. For ladies to have sex with a guy, feelings must be involved. Try harder, she has a thing for you
Re: How Do I Prevent Myself From Loving Her? by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 04, 2016
OP is such a fool and the girl knows it. grin

Don't ask me why I said so, just figure it out yourself, I'm sure you will know with time, perhaps a pregnancy will help you define the relationship better.

Mumu! undecided
Re: How Do I Prevent Myself From Loving Her? by Mjshexy(f): 8:07am On Feb 04, 2016
davydtroy:
. She's beautiful and lots of guys are clamoring around her. so, I don't think she'll give a fight 4 me.
Then stand out of the crowd, i know u really love her & she knows this, she wants to be independent & keep playing her games but u must be a man, life's too short bro, withdraw from her & give her that space & get closer to someone else, if possible just get down with some one else. The truth is that she's not ready to settle or she has someone else, get on with ur life bro.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Prevent Myself From Loving Her? by davydtroy(m): 8:14am On Feb 04, 2016
PushMusic:
OP is such a fool and the girl knows it. grin

Don't ask me why I said so, just figure it out yourself, I'm sure you will know with time, perhaps a pregnancy will help you define the relationship better.

Mumu! undecided
LAWMA! You've got a job here to do.
Re: How Do I Prevent Myself From Loving Her? by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 04, 2016
You will get heart broken anyway you want to do it....
Just look forward to that day
Re: How Do I Prevent Myself From Loving Her? by Swaggeronfleak(m): 9:43am On Feb 04, 2016
davydtroy:
Good day my fellow nairalanders. I don't even know where to start from. I'm so confused, I need matured advise please. I wouldn't go back to the scratch to tell you how I met the girl coz I don't wanna bore you with that. We've being close friends and often time we do have sex. whenever I want us to define the relationship she'll shy away from it or just tell me we are friends. Yet we do have sex, at times she spends the weekend in my lodge, virtually everyone in my compound thinks we're dating but right inside me I know we are not. Initially, I was enjoying the sex so weather the relationship is defined or not wasn't my problem. To my greatest surprise, I've started developing feelings for this girl. I'm falling for her which I don't wanna do coz I know sooner or later its gonna hurt me. I'm a kind of guy that when I love, I love with whole of my heart. I've told her to date me several times but she refused becoz she sees me as a guy who would be jealous and wouldn't give her a breathing space(which am not). What would I do so that I wouldn't fall for her. I can't send her away or stop her from coming to my place becoz I really like her. Even if am able to cajole her to date me, I strongly believe the relationship won't have a good prospect and sooner or later she'll go which is gonna hurt. So, how can I prevent myself from loving her? Pls pardon my blunders.

You re having sex with her u expect ur self not to fall in love with her abii!

Some of una no just get head at all!!

Go find out the true meaning nd reason of sexual intercourse nd stop mumuing hia...

Meanwhile try harder on winning her!!!
Re: How Do I Prevent Myself From Loving Her? by Swaggeronfleak(m): 9:46am On Feb 04, 2016
divinehand2003:
Very simple. Text PREVENT to 131
Lmao
ODE!!
Re: How Do I Prevent Myself From Loving Her? by AlexCk: 10:06am On Feb 04, 2016
davydtroy:

Stop being intimate with her then, the more u guys get hitched the more u love her according to u.
Tell her how u feel. Im sure if she's a "good friend " she'll understand.

All this una complicated relationship shaa
Re: How Do I Prevent Myself From Loving Her? by cruzita(f): 10:08am On Feb 04, 2016
1min silence for this our brothers lost sense
Re: How Do I Prevent Myself From Loving Her? by potolistic(m): 11:46am On Feb 04, 2016
U see r regularly
U guys have sex
She even spends the night over @ ur place..
So she must say u guys are dating b4 u know abi.
Dey dere mk pant de wear u

(1) (Reply)

Valentine : Girls And Their Sudden Show Of Affection And Care / Help...how Do I Cut Him Off / How To Get Her To Send You Nude Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.