Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,610 members, 7,847,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:43 PM

Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? (39186 Views)

Can Christians Really Be Friends And Connect With Those Of Other Faiths? / Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault / Is It Really Compulsory To Go To Church On Sundays?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by No2Atheism(m): 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2009
OLAADEGBU:

@ JeSoul,

What has Jesus got to say in all this?

"And He answered and said to them, 'Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning "made them male and female,""For this cause a man shall leave father and mother and shall cling to his wife, and the two of them shall be one flesh?"  So then, they are no longer two but one flesh.  Therefore what God has joined together, let no man separate.'" -- Matt. 19:4-6

Exactly, it is Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by YafaJo: 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2009
Youngaahnaija and Milan
Have fun on the net, meet others and make money with others.
Get the best business links and promote, sell yourself or your business.
Become something at a young age and feel confident try out new things and meet new interesting people.
Meet black, african entre's and get free tips from them.
Learn new skills and tactics and find what you are looking for in just one place.
Tell all your people about this site and forward this message to all your contacts.
Have a nice day!!! From Yafa (aka-Milan)

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/youngaahnaija/
http://youngaahnaija.ning.com

Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:51pm On Jun 06, 2009
No2Atheism:

Absolutely.  And not Eve and Stephanie, or Adam, Eve and Stephanie
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by YafaJo: 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2009
Youngaahnaija and Milan
Have fun on the net, meet others and make money with others.
Get the best business links and promote, sell yourself or your business.
Become something at a young age and feel confident try out new things and meet new interesting people.
Meet black, african entre's and get free tips from them.
Learn new skills and tactics and find what you are looking for in just one place.
Tell all your people about this site and forward this message to all your contacts.
Have a nice day!!!   From Yafa (aka-Milan)

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/youngaahnaija/
http://youngaahnaija.ning.com
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 06, 2009
Deconstructing the silly argument of the gay regurgitators:

Michelin89 said this:

I don't support polygamy and will never. If you want me to discuss about polygamy open a thread and we'll discuss about it. Now we are talking about homosexuals.

Can someone sincerely tell me how the above is different from - "I dont support gays and will never"?

Why is she supporting gay rights but not polygamy rights? Is it because whites are not supporting polygamy just yet? If gays had originated from Africa just like polygamy would these blowhards be supporting it too?

I am not a hypocrite and I don't support polygamy but I maintain that gays must have the right to claim protection from the law. It is their rights as citizens. They work and contribute to the well being of the country just like you. Why should what they do in their privacy that brings to harm to anybody make them inferior to you in the eyes of the law?

That's what i don't understand.

what i dont understand is simply this:

1. Why dont you support polygamy? Do they have NO rights to claim protection under the law? Are they second class citizens? Dont they also work and contribute to the well being of the country like gays? Why shld what they do in the privacy of their homes be a problem to you or make them inferior in the eyes of the law?

2. Until the gay regurgitators here can conclusively tell us WHY we shld support gay "rights" but keep Warren Jeffs behind bars for marrying more than 1 wife then i consider you all ignorant and noisy supporters of "anything white".

I maintain strongly that if homosexuality were primarily an African invention, ALL OF YOU here would be calling gays subhumans! But as Sagamite earlier said . . . we arent seeing any personal views yet, all we get are recycled arguments from the web.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Secretz(f): 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2009
What personal views EXACTLY , do people require? That of GAYS/LESBIANS themselves? ? ? grin
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Sagamite(m): 3:08pm On Jun 06, 2009
The one that beats me is the "We are in a democracy, so we should approve of homosexuality".

Fuuuck me! Like people do not know what democracy is. To them it is just what oyinbo has formulated and done, and what ever trend you see in a democratic oyinbo society is part of democracy. Jeez!
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 06, 2009
Sagamite:

The one that beats me is the "We are in a democracy, so we should approve of homosexuality".

Fuuuck me! Like people do not know what democracy is. To them it is just what oyinbo has formulated and done, and what ever trend you see in a democratic oyinbo society is part of democracy. Jeez!

It has become fashionable to just bleat in support of "anything white" to be seen as "liberal" or "civilised". We now throw traditional african morals under the bus because we see them as outdated, unfashionable and primitive. That is probably why we dont have any of the gay regurgitators supporting polygamy too. Its an African thing so they dont deserve rights.

Democracy is the power of the majority to enforce the law . . . the gay lobby has tried to use the courts to circumvent that all along. Yeah tell me about democracy again.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2009
More evidence that the gay regurgitators are truly ignorant bone heads:

this from Michelin 89 AGAIN . . .

@ Saga

Nudism?? Ahahahahhah! Oh gosh. I am offended someone like you can call me stupid. You don't even know what these things are. You just heard that they are immoral and you end up putting them on the same scale. Have you ever wondered why incest is not accepted by society and even science?

Go and make researches

Its the way they shout "go and research" that gets me laughing. If Mich had "researched" at all instead of bullying everyone who doesnt agree with her depraved state of mind she shld know that consensual incest IS ACCEPTED in France and Holland. Incest marriage is allowed in Sweden.

Now why does she support gay rights but not incest? Are the brother and sister pair not citizens with rights?

How has science disaproved of incest? shocked
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by pilgrim1(f): 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2009
ol, you guys are funny. grin

OLAADEGBU:

No2Atheism link=topic=279591.msg3986644#msg3986644 date=1244295913:

Absolutely. And not Eve and Stephanie, or Adam, Eve and Stephanie

Em. . . what about Adam and Re[b]eve[/b]s? undecided
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by No2Atheism(m): 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2009
Sodomy is sodomy, who dash them "homo" + "sexual".

Dem lucky say fire and brimestone no dey rain down again.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by No2Atheism(m): 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2009
pilgrim.1:

ol, you guys are funny. grin
Absolutely. And not Eve and Stephanie, or Adam, Eve and Stephanie

Em. . . what about Adam and Re[b]eve[/b]s? undecided

@pilgrim1. no be me discover the Adam and Steve joke sef, i also saw it somewhere and decided to use it here.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by tubabie(f): 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2009
*No2Atheism please come over lets finish off today . . . . . games*
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by No2Atheism(m): 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2009
tubabie:

*No2Atheism please come over lets finish off today . . . . . games*

am on my way ,
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by pilgrim1(f): 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2009
No2Atheism:

am on my way ,

yeye man! You take sabbatical go enjoy yourself and I was looking for you all over with telescope. grin Make me sef go play small (Yahoo! zuma or bejewelled 2 games, some of my fav).
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by No2Atheism(m): 4:10pm On Jun 06, 2009
pilgrim.1:

yeye man! You take sabbatical go enjoy yourself and I was looking for you all over with telescope. grin Make me sef go play small (Yahoo! zuma or bejewelled 2 games, some of my fav).

no be my fault discussing with muslims and atheist can be quite tiring, and boring.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by 49cents(m): 4:25pm On Jun 06, 2009
this is the most insightful and intelligent thread on nairaland, it tells me that there are still people who think beyond there instinct.

Now my opinion is that gayism like lesbianism most time come about from unbridled/illicit sexual activity;

but sometimes it is from natural inclinations: i had a classmate(guy) who behaved like a girl and was in their company not for sex but just that he finds the company of girls more interesting, thus some atractions are innate, just like the natural temperments we are born with.

We have the duty to check the bad parts of out natural temperament/negative sexual tendencies like being unncecesaaily fearful, impatient etc by prayers and practice;
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by 49cents(m): 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2009
this is the most insightful and intelligent thread on nairaland, it tells me that there are still people who think beyond there instinct.

Now my opinion is that gayism like lesbianism most time come about from unbridled/illicit sexual activity;

but sometimes it is from natural inclinations: i had a classmate(guy) who behaved like a girl and was in their company not for sex but just that he finds the company of girls more interesting, thus some atractions are innate, just like the natural temperments we are born with.

We have the duty to check the bad parts of out natural temperament/negative sexual tendencies like being unncecesaaily fearful, impatient etc by prayers and practice;
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by 49cents(m): 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2009

Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by 49cents(m): 4:34pm On Jun 06, 2009

Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by C2H5OH(f): 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2009
49cents:

i had a classmate(guy) who behaved like a girl and was in their company not for sex but just that he finds the company of girls more interesting, thus some atractions are innate, just like the natural temperments we are born with.

why can't he get with a girl who behaves like a guy?
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Secretz(f): 4:37pm On Jun 06, 2009
@ 49cents. . . .

Are you intending to re-post the same EXACT thing 49 times? undecided

tongue
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by 49cents(m): 4:39pm On Jun 06, 2009

Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Sauron1: 4:42pm On Jun 06, 2009
49cents:

Must you post the same bullshit 5 times??
We have heard about your guy classmate who enjoyed the company of females. . . ,
It still doesn't explain why some men love impaling other men's rectum.

Homosexuality is abnormal. . . . .It is not the natural order.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by biina: 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2009
@topic
Is it possible to be born gay? NO

Is it possible to be born with a potential to be gay?Yes. In fact, we all are. Everyone is born with the potential to become anything. For example, each has the potential to become armed robbers, but few ever become one. Why? Primarily because society discourages it. If society operated based on 'might is right', you would have more criminals today.

People that are gay, made themselves gay, by refusing to follow societal norm, but typical of humans, would rather shy away from taking responsibility for their decision.

There is no such thing as being born gay, as there is no such thing as being born a pedophile. It is either you are mentally deranged or you accept responsibility for being an aberration.

All that being said, no one should be persecuted for being gay, nor do homosexuals have rights to demand concessions from the majority.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by manmustwac(m): 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2009
biina:

@topic
Is it possible to be born gay? NO

Is it possible to be born with a potential to be gay?Yes. In fact, we all are. Everyone is born with the potential to become anything. Example each has the potential to become armed robbers, but few ever become one. Why? Primarily because society discourages it. If society operated based on 'might is right', you would have more criminals today.

People that are gay, made themselves gay, by refusing to follow societal norm, but typical of humans, would rather shy away from taking responsibility for their decision.

There is no such thing as being born gay, as there is no such thing as being born a pedophile. It is either you are mentally deranged or you accept responsibility for being an aberration.

All that being said, no one should be persecuted for being gay, nor do homosexuals have rights to demand concessions from the majority.
i agree with you smiley
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by ArmstrongZiti: 6:58pm On Jun 06, 2009
I have been reading about this and it is only you that has made sense.There is absolutely nothing wrong with being gay.People should grow up and face reality,stop shying away from the truth.people are created differently.In my analysis,30% of guys are gay.Find out.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by C2H5OH(f): 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2009
All my life on earth I have never been able to identify a gay baby.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by bawomolo(m): 7:29pm On Jun 06, 2009
C2H5OH:

what would be point of identifying a gay baby?
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by oyinda3(f): 7:41pm On Jun 06, 2009
C2H5OH:

are you then be able to identify a straight baby?
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by C2H5OH(f): 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2009
bawomolo:

what would be point of identifying a gay baby?
Due process of law my friend.  i'm just thinking if it's conclusive that a person can be born gay, then there must be a gene that controls sexual orientation.  I would want a revision made to the law to stop the senseless killings of rapists and pedos.

Because if that happens to be the case, people can be born as bisexuals, pedophiles, rapists, animal fockers, object fockers, etc.  It would be a naturally occuring process that is beyond their control.  Right?
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by C2H5OH(f): 7:52pm On Jun 06, 2009
oyinda.:

are you then be able to identify a straight baby?
Nature has it that a child can be born as male, female, hermaphrodite, etc . . . some asexual, etc.

Whatever happens after that is most likely an issue of circumstance. Environment, nurture, perversion, choice, and so forth

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (39) (Reply)

12 Sentences Every Christian Must Never Say Again ! / Pastor W.f Kumuyi In Tivs Attire. / Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.