Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault (9402 Views)

If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? / This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi / If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by freethug: 10:54am On Feb 15, 2016
I want to share a little revelation I had when meditating. Guy A and Guy B in a secondary School. Guy A is gay but Guy B is not so sure. But they decide to experiment anyway. After having sex, Guy B is fully convinced he is not gay. What he doesn't know is he is a carrier of the gay demon. Guy B meets some random girl and has sex to convince himself he is straight, girl becomes a carrier of the gay demon and spreads it to other men who become carriers of the demon themselves.
The chain goes on and on and some of these men and women eventually settle down and get married and give birth to a child who from a tender age exhibits same sex attraction. Rather than the child been ostracized or wasting time performing deliverance, the parents should be asked what was their lifestyle before they got married. In 100 out of a 100 cases either one of the parents messed around before marriage. Due to no fault of theirs as they wouldn't know who carries the demon or not.

If you are born gay, it's not your fault, ask your parents what they did before they got married.
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by achinaboy(m): 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
ok

4 Likes

Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
LOL grin grin grin grin

And another one steps out of the zoo with his "revelation".

So I have a "demon" spirit in me? That demon had better be one sexy demon. I don't want no ugly demons grin grin grin

..oh, and rich too grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
grin grin

Freethug, free the weed. Weed is a demon too.
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by TECHN9e: 5:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
quit the booze dawq

1 Like

Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by chiefobdk(m): 6:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
if to say is never quit I for like kiss this skunk. wey do u dis tin

1 Like

Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by CoolUsername: 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
Someone's been lickin' dem frogs.
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by herald9: 8:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
masonkz:
LOL grin grin grin grin

So I have a "demon" spirit in me? That demon had better be one sexy demon. I don't want no ugly demons grin grin grin

Wait o.. Are gays also religious? cheesy
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 17, 2016
herald9:
Wait o.. Are gays also religious? cheesy

Yea many, if not most, in Nigeria are very religious.

I lost those shackles few years back.

1 Like

Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 17, 2016
Ok dis has to be a joke grin
Lemme laugh small first. Since when did sexuality become HIV?
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by fearlesschicken: 3:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
lmao.......effects of smoking cow poo....grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
freethug:
I want to share a little revelation I had when meditating. Guy A and Guy B in a secondary School. Guy A is gay but Guy B is not so sure. But they decide to experiment anyway. After having sex, Guy B is fully convinced he is not gay. What he doesn't know is he is a carrier of the gay demon. Guy B meets some random girl and has sex to convince himself he is straight, girl becomes a carrier of the gay demon and spreads it to other men who become carriers of the demon themselves.
The chain goes on and on and some of these men and women eventually settle down and get married and give birth to a child who from a tender age exhibits same sex attraction. Rather than the child been ostracized or wasting time performing deliverance, the parents should be asked what was their lifestyle before they got married. In 100 out of a 100 cases either one of the parents messed around before marriage. Due to no fault of theirs as they wouldn't know who carries the demon or not.

If you are born gay, it's not your fault, ask your parents what they did before they got married.
sorry o but you don nearly craze. Haba! This is madness. Every body in this world have done one gay act or the other at a point in time. If you touch person thing, when you small you are guilty. But thinking you inherited it from your father or can contract it as some virus is rather crazy. Haba! I had to chook mouth fa. If I sleep with a lesbian today, does it mean that our children or even me sef will turn gay? Easy with the spiritual books you are reading. The men who wrote them are not this crazy. Use your head to balance things in life. You should use your common sense and stop acting foolish (sorry to say this but your article is the most foolish article I've read since this year). I was once like you until I had to correct my thinking faculty and chase away erratic spirit. grin Do religion with "sense" bro.
Why do I think you are gay trying to repent. Don't kill yourself. Many of your "holiness preaching pastors" do it. #fact. I know this because I know but its not their fault. If they find you attractive haba Dem go se.x u tire. Many pastors and workers ran to God because of gay issue but they will never admit it. When they say they did fornication, they most times mean....... But una no go ever code. They can frown at it sooooooo much (its actually disgusting seeing another person doing it unless u don turn expert) but should they find you attractive... Hehe. Na coded sha. Let me keep shut. So long you are in this world, sin is INEVITABLE. All have sinned......... #donotjudge

2 Likes

Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
masonkz:
LOL grin grin grin grin

quote me any day, this op is gay. I know wetin I dey talk. I know his sort. He's only trying to repent or feel holy or sanctified. grin

2 Likes

Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
@masonkz forget the dude. Him no do church reach me we know his sort. Many G.Os na him dem dey do. For one year you no go sleep with your wife say na spirikoko things? For wetin Na?(Unless the person has low ssx drive). And the funny thing be say people go dey hail dem say dem no dey commit. When you sabi cover your tracks well, nobody go catch you Na. Hypocrisy is the other of the day in religion. Some when dem don seduce you finish, dem go come dey preach righteousness to you as if you are the devil who brought them in the first place, or they will cry for mercy and say both of you should pray for mercy or go for confession (I.e the critical ones hahaha) only to come back for you even hotter. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
@masonkz I did some crazy things those days. But I love my girl and can't cheat on her (unless the crazy dude is $$$$$). Uztaz dem own worse Na rape sef dem dey rape in secret. Their own eh Na HARD CORE (i dont allow all these back things o only smooshing worse case) I remember one fanatic who will always eye me (critically) only to almost rape me with please! I'll buy you a car. Their own Na rape. especially if you are a clean guy. Na rape with "please! Please! Please!" Then dem go settle you instantly beyond your thinking. But next day they see you, they wink at you when their people aren't noticing but bone their faces when their people are paying attention in order to give their people the impression they are fanatics. The most fanatics of them do this #fact from the most reliable source. many of my friends do it. Dem don marry but it didnt change anything
Hypocrisy is religion and religion is hypocrisy. It encourages pretense "greatly"
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
This guy don vex me sef. @masonkz I don't pray to God that they sign that gay law. Honestly I don't! Because the day they'll sign it, Nigerians will protest o but give Nigerians 5 years after, Omo women will weep, especially these born again couples association. They'll realize they were only been used as cover up. Nigerians will so come out that people will wonder if there are any straight or bi-s left.
Oyinbo people own better as they can sue for 50:50 which many husbands dare not try because theyve acquired sooooo much but Nigeria? Nothing like that! In fact! I just pity women!
I told my girl all my shits and she sef no send. She's not a hypocrite at all. Good Christian!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hmmmmmm. But I dont think its the case o
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
poundsboy:
@masonkz I did some crazy things those days. But I love my girl and can't cheat on her (unless the crazy dude is $$$$$). Uztaz dem own worse Na rape sef dem dey rape in secret. Their own eh Na HARD CORE (i dont allow all these back things o only smooshing worse case) I remember one fanatic who will always eye me (critically) only to almost rape me with please! I'll buy you a car. Their own Na rape. especially if you are a clean guy. Na rape with "please! Please! Please!" Then dem go settle you instantly beyond your thinking. But next day they see you, they wink at you when their people aren't noticing but bone their faces when their people are paying attention in order to give their people the impression they are fanatics. The most fanatics of them do this #fact from the most reliable source. many of my friends do it. Dem don marry but it didnt change anything
Hypocrisy is religion and religion is hypocrisy. It encourages pretense "greatly"
you are somewhat right sha. In kano where I grew up even up till now, hmmmmmm.
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
LMAO@poundsboy 's narrations. Dude is on a roll grin

Please tell me more bro. Apparently there are things even I, didn't know about. Do you stay in the north? I've heard a lot about some of them's hypocrisy when it comes to gay affairs. Never been to the north before (except Abuja), so I can't really tell.

Meanwhile who are Uztaz
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
poundsboy:
This guy don vex me sef. @masonkz I don't pray to God that they sign that gay law. Honestly I don't! Because the day they'll sign it, Nigerians will protest o but give Nigerians 5 years after, Omo women will weep, especially these born again couples association. They'll realize they were only been used as cover up. Nigerians will so come out that people will wonder if there are any straight or bi-s left.
Oyinbo people own better as they can sue for 50:50 which many husbands dare not try because they acquired sooooo much but Nigeria? Nothing like that! In fact! I just pity women!
I told my girl all my shits and she sef no send. She's not a hypocrite at all. Good Christian!
hmmm. So gay men are dis Plenty in naija, i thought it was only 1 in 10 men undecided
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
fearlesschicken:
lmao.......effects of smoking cow poo....grin grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by stevecantrell: 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
OP you're a genius, all the guys mocking u have the gay demon....grin
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
masonkz:
LMAO@poundsboy 's narrations. Dude is on a roll grin

Please tell me more bro. Apparently there are things even I, didn't know about. Do you stay in the north? I've heard a lot about some of them's hypocrisy when it comes to gay affairs. Never been to the north before (except Abuja), so I can't really tell.

Meanwhile who are Uztaz
uztaz are Muslim clerics in the north (another word for ALFA) Omo! Dem own Na "hardcore" dem go wan smoosh the spirit out of your body because they have missed all that due to their hypocrisy so they will want to recover it back. Omo, they know they are not straight. I pity their wives as they handle dem any how. I have a friend who is gay of course. He told me how he will handle his wife and I just pity her. Look! Women! Any man who handles you way more than the normal missionary style is gay!. I know what I am saying. They are just using you to satisfy their gay urge. No so called straight guy will handle you anyhow. No man will admit this but its true. I've been there and I know what I'm saying. Any guy that does the behind "IS GAY". No man in Nigeria will admit to himself he is gay, he will reject it in Jesus name. Amen. But still be craving for it in the secret with an endless passion.
Nigerians, the best way to reduce the so-called "gay spirit" is to agree to yourself that this is who you are. You will find out that after much struggle, you will reduce in your quest for gay se.x (note that you only said the truth to yourself and not the world o). But the more you deny it to yourself, the more you will engage in it greatly and still hate yourself for it.
Another way of reducing it is reduction in judging people. Don't support gay marriage but don't condemn them too much in public or else. Hmmmmmm! It works like "magic" grin grin
Masonkz people wey de pretend to hate this gay thing Na dem dey rape people o. (Talking from experience). The more they hate, the more they rape cute guys. #fact

2 Likes

Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
Durentt:
hmmm. So gay men are dis Plenty in naija, i thought it was only 1 in 10 men undecided
1 in 10 yes! For the straight, while the remainder for da gays... #fact. I have seen it all. Especially the north, they take the lead. In fact, any where there are more religious people (Christians or Muslims inclusive), you find more gays. #fact. I don't just talk for talking sake, I talk what I've seen and know(n)
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 08, 2016
sbaks:
you are somewhat right sha. In kano where I grew up even up till now, hmmmmmm.
kano is their "corporate headquarters" and that's where you find the most religious bigots. Religion is messed up

2 Likes

Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
poundsboy:
1 in 10 yes! For the straight, while the remainder for da gays... #fact. I have seen it all. Especially the north, they take the lead. In fact, any where there are more religious people (Christians or Muslims inclusive), you find more gays. #fact. I don't just talk for talking sake, I talk what I've seen and know(n)
are u kidding me grin
Are u sure undecided
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
@masonkz I've dropped religion o as you see me. Religion is filled with hypocrisy in all and encourages hypocrisy. If you Want gist Omo I'm ready to spill the bit. I've seen some of your posts and I know you are a fresher and a starter. Straight guys are almost non-existent in Nigeria. If you are a fresh guy, you'll attest to this fact. Omo gay raping is real only by "hypocrites" #fact. All the guys I know that don't judge gays openly (because we all pretend Na) are the ones that will honourably approach you and respect your decisions but the ones who will be raping with please! Please! Please! Are the ones that insult gays in the open. Pastors and ustazs inclusive "holiness and aggressive preaching pastors" and ustaz too. I've dealt with both before

1 Like

Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
Durentt:
are u kidding me grin
Are u sure undecided
omo, trap no dey my finger as I dey type na. For where? Straight guys are soooooooo hard to find in naija. In fact I'm sooooo strict with a lot of people, if not...... Hmmmmmmm. I was with a friend of mine sef now who se.x girls anyhow, Omo, I had to some how maintain myself as it was written all over him he had fallen in love with moi but I have my standards. He's very cute as well BUT no! I've got my standards. I don't just do anyhow. Gone as those days. You "must" be $$$$$$$$ YES. Many guys have used this to attain success in life. Unless you are realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy hot! I "might" look your ways. Just peep! grin grin
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
poundsboy:
omo, trap no dey my finger as I dey type na. For where? Straight guys are soooooooo hard to find in naija. In fact I'm sooooo strict with a lot of people, if not...... Hmmmmmmm. I was with a friend of mine sef now who se.x girls anyhow, Omo, I had to some how maintain myself as it was written all over him he had fallen in love with moi but I have my standards. He's very cute as well BUT no! I've got my standards. I don't just do anyhow. Gone as those days. You "must" be $$$$$$$$ YES. Many guys have used this to attain success in life. Unless you are realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy hot! I "might" look your ways. Just peep! grin grin
oboi, dis is serious grin
i neva knew nigerians practice gay sex lik dis.
Oh well
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
Durentt:
oboi, dis is serious grin
i neva knew nigerians practice gay sex lik dis.
Oh well
ahhhhhhh! You never knew! I just hate hypocrisy! I've seen them all. That's why when I see guys come here (nl) to spew rubbish I just hiss. There's a guy i know who is here and anti gay, but issorite. Hypocrisy is the order of the day
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 08, 2016
poundsboy:
ahhhhhhh! You never knew! I just hate hypocrisy! I've seen them all. That's why when I see guys come here (nl) to spew rubbish I just hiss. There's a guy i know who is here and anti gay, but issorite. Hypocrisy is the order of the day
dis is interesting pls tell me more grin
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
@durentt a lot of people look at effeminate guys as gays but their own Na play. At least, they only seduce (sometimes) not rape, and can be very nice. But the emasculine? Hmmmmm! Fire! Raping things! Even the religious with please sef! I have some effeminate friends. They can be very very Nice. I use them as just friends but the ones wey their own effem to much, o boy I tell them to man up a bit or else, hmmmmm. They can open secret some times o. Though some can be sooooo matured at heart. They are the most friendly and matured at heart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Major Mistake Made By Christians / Steps To Embracing The New Thing That God Wants To Do In Your Life. / Top 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs Released In August 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.