Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo (30891 Views)

Capital Oil Sold Missing Fuel Worth N11bn, Senate Calls For Massive Sack In NNPC / Omokri Reacts To The Distribution Of Capital Projects In The 2016 Budget / #FuelScarcity; Senators Visit Capital Oil And Other Petroleum Depots..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by OBAGADAFFI: 8:26am On Dec 12, 2015
They only see Capital Oil, what about. Sahara & Folawiyo.
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by martineverest(m): 8:26am On Dec 12, 2015
highmood:
I don't do this but this shows how wicked and unforgiving Buhari is. Capital oil, Daar communication, etc because they supported Jonathan and you say the people of the southeast Will trust this man and not fight for succession. We are been deluded if we think so.
mtchew... Bro, abeg swerve..
Na when e concern ibos u Dey remember Biafra.I like what is happening to these corrupt men.... Am a Niger deltan and I support Baba for this
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by arsetalks(m): 8:26am On Dec 12, 2015
wilcox:

That is the number one agenda, you can that IBETO is the first casualty here. But GOD pass them.
You are so bigoted that you fail to see the sarcasm in this post.
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by Provie(m): 8:27am On Dec 12, 2015
omoelesa:
Buhari is a tribalist, he probaly wants to kill capital oil own by an ibo man.This is victimazation and marginalization,we want biafraaud.

If there is any importer/marketer that has sympathy for the ordinary Nigerian, it is Capital Oil & Gas. I shake my head for this government.

1 Like

Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by bettercreature(m): 8:28am On Dec 12, 2015
When we told them that this government is hypocrite that lifting of oil cost more than 90naira per litre from depot,they said we are crazy!
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by lawbabs: 8:29am On Dec 12, 2015
omoelesa:
Buhari is a tribalist, he probaly wants to kill capital oil own by an ibo man.This is victimazation and marginalization,we want biafraaud.
Why must u tribalise everything. Once it doesn't favour u or ur uncle, it's an agenda against igbo. All the northerners buhari has been arresting too must have igbo blood... Nonsense
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by simplemach(m): 8:30am On Dec 12, 2015
tolexy007:
b
is for BOOK
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by Remii(m): 8:30am On Dec 12, 2015
omoelesa:
. yes folawiyo too is from isiala ngwa beside isi uku ato, lol. I forgot that being ibo or opposition is immunity from prosecution and obeying laws in nigeria, grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by victorazy(m): 8:31am On Dec 12, 2015
gabng:
Good news. Next is subsidy removal.

How is that a good news as that awusa man in asorock want to put awusa man inchage.
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by Hercules222(m): 8:33am On Dec 12, 2015
B
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by afrika(f): 8:34am On Dec 12, 2015
Story!!

Tell me that all filling stations in the east and north re dried up and DPR staff members re sure and sleeping. The availability of fuel is scarce in the environment. Let the ones that have sell at their price and people use it. When gej was in power, how come people never sold above government price and fuel was available even to the smallest village. there was scarcity of demand. Mtcheeew
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by victorazy(m): 8:34am On Dec 12, 2015
Provie:

If there is any importer/marketer that has sympathy for the ordinary Nigerian, it is Capital Oil & Gas. I shake my head for this government.

No mind Buhari de awusa man. I pity this country.
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by lawbabs: 8:34am On Dec 12, 2015
Provie:

Your birthright has been traded long before u were born. U need 1 year fasting and prayers to wash your mind...

1 Like

Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by Dahveydson(m): 8:35am On Dec 12, 2015
Is Capital oil and gas not different from Capital petroleum limited?
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by otiigba1(m): 8:37am On Dec 12, 2015
jmessi:
do you know that 2 weeks ago pms was sold @ 117 in capital oil and stallionaire depots. I retail petroleum products and I visit the depots virtually everyday.
yesterday it was sold for 99 in capital and aiteo depot. these guys are exploiting us.
why do u think most independent fuel stations are not selling fuel or why do you think most independent stations that are selling above 110.
everybody expect you to sell @ 87 but u are buying 99.
you can only get pms @ 87 if u buy from major marketers (conoil, Mobil, Mrs, total). reason been that they have there own depots and they import there pms/ago/dpk themselves.
so you mean suspending their licence or supply was a good idea?
Because i do not see how doing such would help the situation. Especially towards this festive season,
Ultimately, nigerians will be paying a high transportation fare to visit families. in their various villages
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by amazingspiderma: 8:38am On Dec 12, 2015
N10 million fine for sharp practices (premeditated criminal offences) by oil importers that serve the whole Nigerian economy but N1.4trn for MTN.
Politics in Nigeria is Wonderful.!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by menxer: 8:38am On Dec 12, 2015
AdeniyiA:

I think the guy was just being sarcastic...

It's said a hungry man is an angry man, likewise, an angry man has no sense humor. grin
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by nobsalis: 8:38am On Dec 12, 2015
lasisi69:
End time department
u no just get sense... Most everything b endtime to u
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by caprini1: 8:40am On Dec 12, 2015
jmessi:
do you know that 2 weeks ago pms was sold @ 117 in capital oil and stallionaire depots. I retail petroleum products and I visit the depots virtually everyday.
yesterday it was sold for 99 in capital and aiteo depot. these guys are exploiting us.
why do u think most independent fuel stations are not selling fuel or why do you think most independent stations that are selling above 110.
everybody expect you to sell @ 87 but u are buying 99.
you can only get pms @ 87 if u buy from major marketers (conoil, Mobil, Mrs, total). reason been that they have there own depots and they import there pms/ago/dpk themselves.
I bought 120 at mobile near TB Joshua's synagogue church yesterday.
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by lasisi69(f): 8:41am On Dec 12, 2015
nobsalis:
u no just get sense... Most everything b endtime to u
undecided

1 Like

Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by arsetalks(m): 8:41am On Dec 12, 2015
highmood:
I don't do this but this shows how wicked and unforgiving Buhari is. Capital oil, Daar communication, etc because they supported Jonathan and you say the people of the southeast Will trust this man and not fight for succession. We are been deluded if we think so.
Some of you are actually sick. Buhari is wicked? How? Did Daar communications and capital oil commit a crime or not?

If they commit a crime, they should be left alone because bigot minded "my region syndrome" sufferer like you will complain right?

Take your meds please.

1 Like

Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by Coolcash1: 8:41am On Dec 12, 2015
omoelesa:

RECEIVE SENSE omo Igbo

1 Like

Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by khanwale(m): 8:43am On Dec 12, 2015
Why una no read am well. D guy dey joke na. U no see Biafra!!??
aperture11:

And somehow Folawiyo and Sahara too became Biafrans. I just don't get how you guys become tribalistic over everything. The reason for the suspension was given yet all you could see is tribe rather than the fact that these people are hurting you and I.
Damn!
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by tunnex10(m): 8:44am On Dec 12, 2015
Old2020:
I said...I knew Capital Oil license will be revoked/suspended because he is a Biafran and doing well in the industry. Capital oil has the largest fuel depot in Nigeria. This same company that came to our rescue during one of our nation's fuel scarcity.

I tell you...Biafra is here than never before
wats Biafra here nw this people are doing the wrong thing..
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by sweatlana: 8:46am On Dec 12, 2015
Buhari is so vengeful angry God forbid
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by repogirl(f): 8:47am On Dec 12, 2015
On top sey the commodity dey scarce, they have kuku even banned importers.... Do they not understand how this will affect people?

Abi they did not think about how it will affect people before the started banning and fining? This decision was clearly not well thought out.

Government has refused to pay the importers what is owed to them, so why won't the importers be profiteering?

Scrap this subsidy thing once and for all, No! Pay subsidy, No!

The unpaid importers profiting off the scarcity, you kuku ban them...in the end who suffers it all? Nigerians.

Nigerians blaming who? The dunce they voted for.

Cheiiiiiiiiii Boooooohari ooooo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sadiq Ahmed: Amotekun Was Set Up To Annihilate Herdsmen From South West / Atiku Abubakar Meets Goodluck Jonathan In Bayelsa!!!-2019 Election. / PHOTOS: Obasanjo, Obi Attend Chimamanda Adichie's Children's Book Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.