Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo (30906 Views)

Capital Oil Sold Missing Fuel Worth N11bn, Senate Calls For Massive Sack In NNPC / Omokri Reacts To The Distribution Of Capital Projects In The 2016 Budget / #FuelScarcity; Senators Visit Capital Oil And Other Petroleum Depots..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by Darlduchi: 11:58am On Dec 12, 2015
I am sure not many Nigerian;s are aware that Babangida has oil refinery in ivory Coast. and so does Abacha's family.
This same Northerns who are today chasing any business owned by an Igbo man, are themselves responsible for crippling our refineries, just to export crude, import petrol and then received subsidy.

All these millions of ignorant chaps in Nairaland, your woes are about to be doubled

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by Eledan: 12:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
Truth is Folawiyo is a far bigger player in the oil industry than capital oil (that thrives on NNPC products warehouses in is Depot).
The numbers of tankers thar comes to Creek Rd in Apapa gives an idea of the strength of Folawiyo, but Tunde is just not a noise maker like Ifeanyi
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by investnotspend: 12:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
Old2020:
I said...I knew Capital Oil license will be revoked/suspended because he is Igbo and doing well in the industry. Capital oil has the largest fuel depot in Nigeria. This same company that came to our rescue during one of our nation's fuel scarcity.

So that's the more reason he soulh sell above 77 naira at the depot abi ? Yet he his collecting subsidy from the govt and when this fuel lands at the filling station they would sell for 120 naira per litre and your smelling ass would be the first person to cry that they are selling fuel above the pump price .
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
omoelesa:
Buhari is a tribalist, he probaly wants to kill capital oil own by an ibo man.This is victimazation and marginalization.

You are very "right". Even Folawiyo Petroleum is owned by an Ibo man. We should shun tribalism. The question is were these guys selling above price approved?

2 Likes

Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by ngoziama: 1:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
omoelesa:
Buhari is a tribalist, he probaly wants to kill capital oil own by an ibo man.This is victimazation and marginalization.

You have said it all.the same capital oil that rescued nigeria when almost all the communication companies wanted to shut down.buhari you hate ibos and there is no pretence to that .whoever wrote that speech where you said I belong to nobody and I belong to everybody lied.buhari you are out to achieve a northern agenda and all you want is to destroy the ibo race for not voting you and for the civil war. Buhari everything pdp said about you was true. The rate at which the non northerners are being marginalised especially the ibos is alarming. Fuel is scarce yet you want to suspend oil importers so that Christians will suffer. Buhari you chose to be the petroleum minister but up till now you have not held a press conference as regards fuel scarcity.nigeria is indeed a vague entity and so long as so many tribes are not happy, nigeria will never get to that promised land
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by ngoziama: 1:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
Admiralty616:

You are very "right". Even Folawiyo Petroleum is owned by an Ibo man. We should shun tribalism. The question is were these guys selling above price approved?

We cannot shun tribalism because it lives in nigeria and in aso rock.my friends stop insulting ibos.everyone here opens mouth and insults ibos enough is enough.you better bear in mind that mouth does not visit mouth empty handed.it must carry that same mouth.ahhhh ibos are this ibos are that.enough.mechienu onu.rubbish.tribalism that has denied ibos promotions in civil service yet you wont talk. The truth is that folawiyo might have been included to confuse the masses but I bet that ifeanyi ubah is the target.rubbish.i must talk and the worst you can do here is to ban but bear in mind that the truth will never be hidden for so long.
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
Well said.

I believe that some people on this forum, constantly whipping up tribal discord may not even be Africans.

There is a campaign to get Nigerians fight themselves, whilst derailing support for our great president.
aperture11:

And somehow Folawiyo and Sahara too became Biafrans. I just don't get how you guys become tribalistic over everything. The reason for the suspension was given yet all you could see is tribe rather than the fact that these people are hurting you and I.
Damn!
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by Vinkelv(m): 2:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
tobimillar:

Receive sense in the name of Allah!!
. I don't see tribalism in the clamping.
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by gabng(m): 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
Ahmeduana:

YOU DON'T GET IT BA? YOU DON'T KNOW THAT TANKER FIRMS ARE THE BACKBONE OF FUEL IMPORTATION, THE WAY AM SEEING THINGS IS THAT THE FUEL PROBLEM WILL GET WORSE IF IS REALLY TRUE THAT BUHARI REGIME IS SUSPENDING THE TANKER FIRMS.

Kai carry your flimsy excuse of a brain go one corner.

since 2000 do you know how many refinery licence's have been issued? not even one is yet to come on stream. Why? Subsidy.

I certainly do not have the time to school you .
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by specco(m): 2:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
asha80:
yes folawiyo and Sahara energy are insignificant despite the fact that they have been in that business before capital oil..go and ask coscharis his fellow nnewi man what kind of person Ifeanyi ubah is and watch his comment..brainless man
Only foolish, vain and uncouth empty skulls resort to vituperations and curses when confronted with facts. Look elsewhere for your level.
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by asha80(m): 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
specco:

Only foolish, vain and uncouth empty skulls resort to vituperations and curses when confronted with facts. Look elsewhere for your level.
I even tried coming down to your level because your brain is filled with indomie...facts ndi ime ohia..aturu
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by ibro360(m): 3:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
citizenY:
If I had my way, all tankfarms on Creek Road should operate.
only 2 tank farms are on Creek Road folawiyyo and lister
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
Who said Capital oil and Gas has the interest of Poor Nigerians at heart?

I don't think so!

Come to Nnewi the last time I checked his filling station is selling fuel stored there months ago at N120.

While Tonimas filling stations here are selling normal N87.

Tonimas filling at Nnobi, Awka-Etiti are selling N87, so if you're coming home this Yuletide don't bother we have fuel here at normal price around Nnewi Area.
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by Deepfreezer(m): 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
ColinAdua:
Who said Capital oil and Gas has the interest of Poor Nigerians at heart?

I don't think so!

Come to Nnewi the last time I checked his filling station is selling fuel stored there months ago at N120.

While Tonimas filling stations here are selling normal N87.

Tonimas filling at Nnobi, Awka-Etiti are selling N87, so if you're coming home this Yuletide don't bother we have fuel here at normal price around Nnewi Area.

God bless for this information
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
dBard:
Good move by the DPR..
Tho, I hope the other importers don't gang up in solidarity t cause a crisis in a bid to force d government hands

One thinking cap spotted. cheesy
Weldone.
The question should have been, will this action make fuel scarcity worse or better. angry
I wish Buhari is on Nairaland, he would not need to be paying all those special advisers the bloated sums they receive monthly.

1 Like

Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by basilo101: 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
Capital oil petroleum is different from capital oil and gas. Ifeanyi Uba's company is Capital oil and gas not Capital oil petroleum. both company's are not related in any way
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by BankManager(m): 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
realest247:
Sahara and fake news is like white rice and stew. Chai angry

lol
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by MrGerald(m): 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
aperture11:

And somehow Folawiyo and Sahara too became Biafrans. I just don't get how you guys become tribalistic over everything. The reason for the suspension was given yet all you could see is tribe rather than the fact that these people are hurting you and I.
Damn!
bro you'll not understand, soon he'll release the two and still hold that of capital oil, that's buhari tactics, we igbos know what we're talking about.
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by MrGerald(m): 5:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
aperture11:

Damn!
bro you'll not understand, soon he'll release the two and still hold that of capital oil, that's buharis tactics, we igbos knows what we're talking about.
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 6:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
aperture11:

Damn!
its not tribalism yet i'm very sure you can't explian why PMB decided to stop ibeto's shipment from entering nigerian borders, also an eastern business mogul such as ifeanyi ubah......mtchewwww
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2015
aperture11:

Damn!
Don't mind them,dumb people.
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by slim27(m): 10:12am On Dec 13, 2015
aperture11:

Damn!
people like these guys are d problem of nigeria,dey c d truth nd neglet it. Twisting a report dt is dis clear.
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by wilcox(m): 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
nobeku:
When parents are asked to give their kids/wards requisite training and adequate Academic drilling in the right standardized institutions, most of them don't understand why.... Now, look at this BLISTERING TORCHECUL I am mentioning now as I speak...This EEJIT is just an example of what happens when parents just bring idiots into this world and give them a mediocre lifestyle.. Just listen to yourself.. Lowlifer... I know your type.. Lower class Nigerian.. All these face me, I face you pickin.. BUFFOON!!!!
I can assert that you have a full knowledge of my person from your description of me, but I challenge you to proof to me that you are better than your description. Highline. I pray to meet you physically and have a debate with you, I bet you be convinced to trash your Havard certificate that you possess. As for my parents that you mentioned, they are very proud of their ward because I have never disappointed and will never disappoint them.
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by nobeku: 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
wilcox:

I can assert that you have a full knowledge of my person from your description of me, but I challenge you to proof to me that you are better than your description. Highline. I pray to meet you physically and have a debate with you, I bet you be convinced to trash your Havard certificate that you possess. As for my parents that you mentioned, they are very proud of their ward because I have never disappointed and will never disappoint them.
BLISTERING TORCHECUL.. Look at this flea imagining to square up with me.. You gave yourself out when you verbally squirted GUTTER.. I don't have to know you personally to categorise you.. It's obvious to any one with some Grey matter in his or her skull..DICKHEAD, go back and read your senseless post.. Or just run along..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? / Wada Removes 15 LG Chairmen For Defecting To APC / Militants Attack Eni Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.