Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

What Is Your Dream Job? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is Your Dream Job? (9927 Views)

How I Got My Dream Job After An Online Short Course-dont Take This For Granted / Cyber Security Still Facing Skills Gap - Get Certified, Get Your Dream Job! / Minimum/Maximum Time Until Landing The Dream Job In Naija After Masters Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Dream Job? by freelance(m): 12:59pm On Oct 20, 2006
Share your dream job on this thread. The kind of pay, comfort you desire on the job and your expectations on the job.
You will suceed!
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by xtoekpo(m): 5:09pm On Oct 20, 2006
hi, my dream job has always been to work in a very good paying bank in Nigeria, at least one that pays as much as N80,000 and above for starters. i pray this dream comes to reality very soon. keep up the good work. u guys are doing a very wonderful job.
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by freelance(m): 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2006
Hey xtoekpo! Very soon and sooner than you expect it will be to you according to your faith. You would have that dream job sooner than you expect in Jesus name. Amen
You will suceed!
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 26, 2006
My dream job isa lectruring job in a very good university here in nigeria or abroad with a very fat pay either in naira or in foreign currency. I like teaching and reaserching!
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by freelance(m): 9:04am On Nov 10, 2006
Your dream job is a job that you will find so much fulfillment doing. A job that matches your skills/talents with the job descriptions and most importantly a job with very nice take home pay @ the end of the month.
Godspeed!
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by Waleade2(m): 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2006
My dream job is to work as a Financial Controller in a multinational company and to earn a good pay about 400k and above. After workin for a while now setlle with my own consultancy company. i pray my dreams will come to reality.
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by freelance(m): 2:04pm On Nov 10, 2006
@ Wale Ade
What your mind can conceive, that you can achieve. Your dreams would surely come true ny the grace of God, Its just a matter of time.
You will succeed
Godspeed!!!!
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by femi1886(m): 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2006
My dream job is one in the telecoms industry ,in business development cos i get tired of old ways and technology very easily and off course an ok pay,say 400k monthly which would rise to 900k monthly in 18months. This is not only achievable but also surpassable. by Gods grace.

I KNOW I WILL SUCCEED,
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by chidichris(m): 12:12am On Nov 11, 2006
my dream job is presidency, living in aso rock with little pay as my salary but fat tip off here and there.
i hope someone will be there to say let me dream come true in 2007 even without getting the nomination form
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by Joshua5(m): 1:05am On Nov 11, 2006
My dream job is to work in an oil company especially in a management position thye pay very well and there is a lot of benefits attached to the job i know with God all things are possible
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by onyek: 5:01am On Nov 11, 2006
Doesn't anyone want to be an entrepreneur? Master/Mistress of your own destiny, unlimited income, success?,

Come on guys! and girls!!

grin
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by Mystique(f): 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2006
My dream job is going to pay me 1.5milla every month (any ideas on which Naija company pays dat high? undecided)
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by olatos(f): 12:32pm On Nov 13, 2006
smiley smiley My dream job is 2 b an entrepreneur, even tho my Salary is within d range of 80,000.I Will still b what i want 2 b.And i know by Gods grace,it will come 2 reality,C U GUYS ON TOP cheesy cheesy Believe in yourself,
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by kellorah: 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2006
:-x
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by superstar1(m): 2:38pm On Nov 15, 2006
my dream job is to work for united nations,undp to be precise.whre i will b making the money but i will be making a worthwhile impact in my generation.seeing developing countries getting to developed countries status.by his grace.the dream is just around the corner watchout in the next 2years i will finish my masters at lse n i will join un.txs

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by scopido(m): 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2006
My dream job is to be self employ,be in my firm as an Estate Surveyor and i should be in control of the whole property in Lagos state and environment.Like Jide Taiwo ,Diya Fatimileyin and other big professionals.But now am unemploy,just managing on my own,hope to be at the top one day.
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by kheme(m): 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2006
my dream job, right fact is, i never imagined i'd be looking for a job! i always imagined i'd be giving out jobs, you know! wink but come to think about it, i won't mind writting applications (web applications) and websites in an air conditioned office with lunch and breakfast to go, with my games system and SOUND system to do, and a secretary! em, i mean, my personal office where i carry our freelance jobs and manage all my businesses (and hobbies grin).

ok, enough with the dreaming! i've done a job that i never EVER imagined i will do! if i told my dad about the job before i started, he would LHFAO!!! cos he knows me, what i can do and what i want!

so, forget about the dreams and lets face reality!
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by eslynera(f): 1:56am On Nov 25, 2006
singer, actress, author. smiley
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by KDK(m): 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2006
To be a loving dad to my kids (unborn) and a caring husband to my wife (to be) but above all to serve God with all I have.
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by freelance(m): 1:41pm On Nov 30, 2006
@ scopido
Sure your dream would come through and sure you would get a job soon.
Its all a matter of time. I see each dream coming through.
Godspeed.!!!
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by sexxxxy(f): 11:37am On Dec 01, 2006
My Dream is to have my own magazine in circuit around the globe,something like Vogue,Rolling stones,Cosmopolitan,  and also write bestsellers books like Harry potter, ,some one like J K Rowling inspires me,
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by shinystar(m): 11:56pm On Apr 06, 2007
I realise that many people are in jobs they never like. It is all too common to hear people who have been working for years talk about "My dream job". So, what is your own dream job? What is it that job? What would you really like to do that you are not presently doing?
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by cuteNhot(f): 10:32am On Apr 07, 2007
my dream job is to to on a constant RETAINER
but never called to perform a task.

It would allow me to sip coconut water and rum all day.
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by spoilt(f): 1:13am On Apr 09, 2007
My dream job is to start my own business.(wont say what the business is). im guarding it close to my chest for now.i have it all beautifully planned out. i dream it, i feel it, i taste it. ive already done the ground work and i am so ready to start.(ive done a bit of the business and made crazy reckless profit. it was unbelievably easy.  grin)  iv been building my capital up and im almost at my mark. soon i'll be good to go.i'm exhausted working long excrutiating hours.  im so pumped and ready to goooooo!.

and yes im returning to nigeria for this venture. yipeeeeeeee! a'int it great!
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by maree7(f): 6:21am On Apr 09, 2007
My dream job is to either be a mechanical or electrical engineer, actaully any thing that has to do with fixing stuff and dealing wiht math and physics.
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by kticks(m): 9:29am On Apr 09, 2007
my dream job is to be the life president of NAIJA. cool wink . Please pray for me. so that i can achieve it.
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by KUNLEx: 9:55am On Apr 09, 2007
doing nothing
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by moondust(m): 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2007
Mine's to own a major Animation outfit, the size of Disney or dreamworks, and have a limitless inflow of BUCKs
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by osegwu(m): 1:07pm On Apr 09, 2007
Doing nothing while having people pay

Royalties to me
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by cutey23: 1:55pm On Apr 09, 2007
to work for a multinational company and travel the world for training. i love media and technology so i would to do PR for that kinda company, presently i work for an IT company and im being stressed the hell out of, now i know why they hire mostly guys here cry
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by Tmoni(m): 2:20pm On Apr 09, 2007
gain about 5years experience in project finance, infrastructure funding and private financial initiative then start up my own consulting firm,

already got a name for it grin-- shadrack martins & associates wink
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by Badman888(m): 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2007
President of the EFCC cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Don't Get Jobs From Previous Clients. / Need Help On Acca / ‘Forget About the Stigma’ Male Nurses Explain Why Nursing Is a Job of the Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.