Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

What Is Your Dream Job? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is Your Dream Job? (9939 Views)

How I Got My Dream Job After An Online Short Course-dont Take This For Granted / Cyber Security Still Facing Skills Gap - Get Certified, Get Your Dream Job! / Minimum/Maximum Time Until Landing The Dream Job In Naija After Masters Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by finemocha(f): 2:26am On Apr 24, 2007
professional couch potato, but i doubt i could find someone to pay me for that.
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by elainemia(f): 11:54am On Apr 24, 2007
i'd love to be a software developer,though its gonna take me so much time and alot of sacrifices.i'll make it through smiley
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by agnesoseka: 9:34am On Apr 25, 2007
banking
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by pek(m): 3:17pm On Apr 25, 2007
it may sound strange but may dream job remains one that i would have time for myself, earn good money not a very huge sum,be semi independent that is i have a relatively free hand and above all, it must give me joy,satisfaction and fulfillment
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by Ena345(f): 6:45pm On Apr 25, 2007
My dream Job is to become the hottest talk show hostess in History. I love and watch Oprah and Tyra and I am working on getting there. Its not just about the fame and all but being able to treat real life issues and inspire people. I know I can get there although sometimes I lose faith.

But what do u guys think? I've got the talent and a passion for presentation. I do it pretty well but i have this problem with my smile. My dentition was not properly formed, so each time i smile it seems odd. I am 5" 7in tall, stat of 36:28:38. Chocolate skinned and i think i am attractive- at least until you notice my odd dentition when i smile or talk. I take my time to artivulate every word, if you were in my shoes will you still follow your dream? Even when you think people will say 'who's this girl with, why does she smile that way?'

oops! And in case you are thinking 'why doesn't she just go for a dental surgery?' well, i'd say, study dentistry and you'll find out, its so lucrative that the everyday person can't afford the treatment. It's not malaria you know!
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by needeeg(m): 7:54pm On Apr 25, 2007
This's serious Ena, can u pls put on ur pic in profile!, so we see much about u!
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by needeeg(m): 7:59pm On Apr 25, 2007
I really wanna be International business man, exporting goods and others as well!
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by Seun(m): 10:03pm On Apr 25, 2007
Ena345: I don't know what to say, but I really love talented and ambitious people like you. Never give up.
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by nikynike(f): 8:37am On Apr 26, 2007
Ena dont give up be focus and you will definitely achieve your aim.

@ topic
For me, l wish to be an Admin or Accounts or Marketing manager in SHELL company it could be SNEPCO,SPDC,SNOP,SNG. It only takes the Grace of God.
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by Ena345(f): 4:31pm On May 04, 2007
Seun, Needegg and Nikynike, God bless ur souls for ur reply. U wont believe, God has already open doors for me. In the speed of light, my appointment as a contract staff is being prepared. I must be truthful, the pay is peanuts, N10,000, no kidding but when I talked with someone in the broadcasting house, he told me that most of the artists make their living from private engagements. He is a producer and although they don't seem to have the best hands for what I want, he told me that I will have acess to the studio for my independent production. and the sponsor, he is just eager to hear me come up with my findings. Each day I see myself as BLEST. I dont believe this is happening to me but it is. U guyz, u r grt. talk to u and hey pls remind me in teh future, when I am 60, I will give u a free copy of my autographed autobiography. cheesy cheesy cheesy. I am still 24 sha so u have a long time to wait.

Reply.
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by Seun(m): 8:03pm On May 04, 2007
Let's see your picture so we can recognize you on TV. That your pay is small; hope you can supplement it. Cheers.
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by Ena345(f): 10:23am On May 05, 2007
I can supplement the pay. It is on contract basis. It is a govt. owned broadcasting house. and, i will move like the speed of light. I know that too well. As for my pics hmm. na wa o. Lets be faceless for now. When it is being aired, i will let u know. for now, keep xpecting
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by freelance(m): 10:09am On Jun 05, 2007
It's very wonderful to have dreams and sure dreams do come true. It's just a matter of time and by the grace of God.

Wish you guys all the best.

Godspeed!!!!
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by oyinda3(f): 6:04am On Aug 30, 2009
i think i'll make a good FBI agent. jk
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by Basheerat(f): 10:55am On Sep 01, 2009
@Badman, i pray may God grant ur request
4 me, i want to be an Author, Actress, Lecturer in one University in Nigeria.
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by courage89(m): 6:15am On Sep 02, 2009
Have my own big conglomerate firm that will outlive my generation.
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by secretcode: 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2009
My dream job is internet business and I've got it. Making N250, 000 monthly. Thats cool huh? Still working out strategies to double that though. If you wish to share in my knowledge, you are welcome.
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by okeey(m): 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2009
my dream is
to make music industry great and better,and it will be so
watch out
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by wealth4me(f): 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2010
working for myself, setting my own hours, unlimited income. All possible thru my telecommunication company.

wilsherteam@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Need Help On Acca / Artificial Intelligence: Why Nigerians Shouldn’t Fear Over Loss Jobs To Automat / 5 Reasons Why You Don't Get Jobs From Previous Clients.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.