Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,274 members, 7,836,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

What Is Your Dream Job? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is Your Dream Job? (9940 Views)

How I Got My Dream Job After An Online Short Course-dont Take This For Granted / Cyber Security Still Facing Skills Gap - Get Certified, Get Your Dream Job! / Minimum/Maximum Time Until Landing The Dream Job In Naija After Masters Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by ccaramel(f): 12:54am On Apr 18, 2007
Not really a dream job, cos im on my way to becoming a Financial Analyst. .I do like crunching numbers. . .
Would also like to be my own boss. . . start a biz. .
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by 4Play(m): 12:56am On Apr 18, 2007
My dream job is as fighter pilot of an F-16 going to drop bombs on Iranian nuke facilities grin
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by afolayangs(m): 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2007
To be a financial consultants
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by nancyekpoh(f): 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2007
My dream job is to work in one of the best Banks in Nigeria, where they can pay me at least N60,000 a month, and with that I will open my own business.
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by cuteNhot(f): 12:07am On Apr 19, 2007
@nancyE
dat aint money girl smiley
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by spoilt(f): 1:14am On Apr 19, 2007
cute_N_hot:

@nancyE
that aint money girl smiley

thats her dream. its a lot for starters!
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by OmoEko1(f): 1:21am On Apr 19, 2007
Well my dream job is to work at Wall Street Journal in NY city or move to Naija to work for a company that will pay me N100,000 as a starter or more.
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by sweetstjoy(f): 12:28pm On Apr 19, 2007
I see myself in soludo's position one day.
I love the financial world so much and i aspire to get to the peak of my career as a financier, i dont plan to have a permanent fixed income job forever, but ill keep climbing from one branch of the tree to the other until i get to the peak, i ve started with an investment company but it is just a stepping stone.
one love
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by sweetchick(f): 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2007
My dream job is to work with the WHO in health system strenghtening especially in Nigeria. I love bulding the capacity of health care workers.
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by DewDrop(f): 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2007
I know Corpers that make N60,000- After Taxes!
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 20, 2007
my dream job is to make half a million dollars a year working 3 days a week.

please pray for me. grin
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by spoilt(f): 9:35pm On Apr 20, 2007
babyosisi:

as if! grin
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by 4Play(m): 9:36pm On Apr 20, 2007
babyosisi:

please pray for me. grin

Allahu Akbar!
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 20, 2007
4 Play:

Allahu Akbar!

lol
no be dream we dey?
for dream anything is possible

spoilt:

as if! grin

what?
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by debosky(m): 9:38pm On Apr 20, 2007
taking care of my 80+ yr old wife while i'm 29 (stinkingly rich) till she dies at 81 and leaves her $3billion fortune to me to spend the way I please cheesy
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by 4Play(m): 9:40pm On Apr 20, 2007
debosky:

taking care of my 80+ yr old wife while i'm 29 (stinkingly rich) till she dies at 81 and leaves her $3billion fortune to me to spend the way I please cheesy

Am hoping to get married to Oprah very soon.I am preparing a magic potion that I will use in trapping her.

Watch this space!
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by spoilt(f): 9:42pm On Apr 20, 2007
debosky:

ask anna nicole smith for tips! contact her through a seance! grin
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by debosky(m): 9:43pm On Apr 20, 2007
Orpah is still too young, and with all the medicine that woman takes, she may not die for another 100 years shocked

I just missed my opportunity with that Hong Kong billionaire that just died, I wd be soooo rich now cry

well, Queen of England still dey sha cheesy
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by 4Play(m): 9:44pm On Apr 20, 2007
Who says Oprah must live till a ripe old age?
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by durklad(m): 8:21am On Apr 21, 2007
my dream job is to be a succesful and world known Architect and also to become the SENATE PRESIDENT of this country by year 2019
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by davidt(m): 10:49am On Apr 21, 2007
I am presently a comp. Sci. student of one of the best Christian uni. in Nigeria. My drm job is to be a freelance comp. programmer in very high demand from great companies. As a programmer, I desire the solitude of a very comf. office with the most powerful and efficient computers at my disposal. With time , I hope to be the CEO and Chief Software Architect of my own software company. With God I know I can achieve all these.
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by hbrednic: 8:00pm On Apr 21, 2007
my dream job is not dreaming about jobs.
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 22, 2007
4 Play:

Who says Oprah must live till a ripe old age?

a beg o
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by Mustay(m): 1:59am On Apr 22, 2007
@ topic:
CBN governor.
I'll also want to be a senator save for d demoncrazy we're practising
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2007
My dream job is to westernize Nigeria.

Future belongs to those, who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by TheOne2(m): 6:35pm On Apr 22, 2007
@honeycome

what does that mean i.e. "to westernize Nigeria"?
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by Mustay(m): 8:17pm On Apr 22, 2007
, hopefully not to westernize our culture.
Also want to work in d army
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 22, 2007
to cause the ideas and ways of doing things which are common in North America and most of Europe to be used and accepted by someone or something in or from another part of the world but not our culture of-course. I love my culture and am proud of that. Am only talking about technology aspect,also this big difference between the poor and the rich, best security, ,
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by Beline(f): 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2007
to be an ambassadress
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by ok2(m): 7:29pm On Apr 23, 2007
Interesting, the myth and misconception that you have to be a medical doctor to have a "big" hospital, , etc. The truth is that those who work for money hardly have the time, or even the acumen, to make the such of money needed to start such projects.
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by Seun(m): 7:35pm On Apr 23, 2007
The problem with medicine is that it's a heavily regulated profession. Medical doctors don't want competition.
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by ok2(m): 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2007
, but surely, you don't have to be a doctor to open a hospital. It's like saying you have to be a banker to open or start a bank.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Need Help On Acca / Artificial Intelligence: Why Nigerians Shouldn’t Fear Over Loss Jobs To Automat / 5 Reasons Why You Don't Get Jobs From Previous Clients.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.