Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

"GT The Guitarman And Wande Cole" Whom Do You Think Is More Promising. - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "GT The Guitarman And Wande Cole" Whom Do You Think Is More Promising. (2671 Views)

Poll: Whom do you think is more PROMISING

GT The Guitarman: 50% (17 votes)
Wande Cole: 50% (17 votes)
This poll has ended

General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman / Wande Cole's New Song / Between Wande Cole And 9ice Which One Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "GT The Guitarman And Wande Cole" Whom Do You Think Is More Promising. by sparkle3: 6:12pm On Jun 06, 2009
Gt needs more publicity. Wande coal is where he is because of his talent and don jazzy's push. GT is talented but he hasn't been given much of a chance to shine and prove himself. see tuface. didn't Kennis music push him in all our faces. They didn't giv him tym to even breathe. Gt is cool jo. I think he kinda has that "Asa" flow
Re: "GT The Guitarman And Wande Cole" Whom Do You Think Is More Promising. by bandely(m): 6:15pm On Jun 06, 2009
As for me ooooooooooo, wande is better than GT, infact there shouldn't be a comparism like this.
Re: "GT The Guitarman And Wande Cole" Whom Do You Think Is More Promising. by Redman44(m): 6:21pm On Jun 06, 2009
Hi all, I just heard GT's single- 'Osima Gbomi' ( You'll listen to me ) some minutes ago. The guy is hot o. Try and conduct an online search of his songs. Cheers.
Re: "GT The Guitarman And Wande Cole" Whom Do You Think Is More Promising. by tosinaded(m): 6:27pm On Jun 06, 2009
most people sayn wande is better avnt even listened to GT sing undecided
guy is pure class!!!!!

Redman44:

Hi all, I just heard GT's single- 'Osima Gbomi' ( You'll listen to me ) some minutes ago. The guy is hot o. Try and conduct an online search of his songs. Cheers.

lol u try grin
Re: "GT The Guitarman And Wande Cole" Whom Do You Think Is More Promising. by hexla: 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2009
please its a crime to compare musicians to entertainers, please stopit!back to the topic.i think the best we can do is wait for g.t's album and then we l be able to tell who actually made the best album.wande is good but i love that boy-gt.wish he is my son.would have invested all my cash on him.lol,
Re: "GT The Guitarman And Wande Cole" Whom Do You Think Is More Promising. by Joey82(m): 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2009
hexla:

please its a crime to compare musicians to entertainers, please stopit!back to the topic.i think the best we can do is wait for g.t's album and then we l be able to tell who actually made the best album.wande is good but i love that boy-gt.wish he is my son.would have invested all my cash on him.lol,
we dont have 2 wait 4 gt's album 2 come out b4 we make comparisms, cos they both already have @ least 1 album to their credit. thing is most of us saying w. coal's better may not have listened to any og gt's tracks yet. the fact he (gt) is not always a radio or party favorite does not make him any less better.

1 thing i'm sure of is gt's song will b evergreen til thy kingdom come while wande coal will fade off just d same way he's hopped in. if i may ask, who still listens 2 dbanj's 1st album? i know a lot of us still listen 2 2face's first. that's d difference btw musicians and entertainers.

musicians last cos tey feed d soul, entertainers dont, cos they feed some crazy folks who will go for other entertaners as time goes, in essence gt is more promising
Re: "GT The Guitarman And Wande Cole" Whom Do You Think Is More Promising. by dawhizkid1(m): 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2009
I first Heard this guy(GT) on soundcity some 3/4 years ago on a segment 4 upcoming act,I Was Blown Away.I searched 4 sum info on him and Found out he was 20yrs or so,I find it had 2bliv he wrote the song.About a yr later i heard Dreamer on radio and it had same effect on me. What i'm I tryn 2 say? GT>>50>>Wande. I read sum1 say he's(GT) wack. I've got 3words for you.'GOD punish U'. GT's lyrics r so deep,so deep i can compare him to Asha. I pray He makes it heavy song. No doubt Wande's Good,but wen compared with GT,wande's like Beetle(tortoise car) while GT is Like Chrysler Crossfire.
Re: "GT The Guitarman And Wande Cole" Whom Do You Think Is More Promising. by kaypumpin2(m): 11:29pm On Jun 06, 2009
da-whizkid:

I first Heard this guy(GT) on soundcity some 3/4 years ago on a segment 4 upcoming act,I Was Blown Away.I searched 4 sum info on him and Found out he was 20yrs or so,I find it had 2bliv he wrote the song.About a yr later i heard Dreamer on radio and it had same effect on me. What i'm I tryn 2 say? GT>>50>>Wande. I read sum1 say he's(GT) wack. I've got 3words for you.'GOD punish U'. GT's lyrics r so deep,so deep i can compare him to Asha. I pray He makes it heavy song. No doubt Wande's Good,but wen compared with GT,wande's like Beetle(tortoise car) while GT is Like Chrysler Crossfire.

I think i saw him performed at Motherlan' during that period too i.e 3-4yrs ago.

Which makes me wonder how and why he's still in the bracket of promising singers
Re: "GT The Guitarman And Wande Cole" Whom Do You Think Is More Promising. by Handsome1: 4:12am On Jun 07, 2009
Re: "GT The Guitarman And Wande Cole" Whom Do You Think Is More Promising. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2009
Am a fan of Wande's nu album but as regards to d comparison,lai lai,u can compare,GT too much nah but no disrespect to wande's cred,
I think sum of u guys on crack?
Re: "GT The Guitarman And Wande Cole" Whom Do You Think Is More Promising. by kenypumpin: 10:30am On Jun 08, 2009
abeg oo.GT is a good musician guyz, if no be dbanj and don jazzy, where wande cole for dey sef? hes gonna be a dancer in the industrey like he was, i like wande coal too ooooo buh am not choosing anyone, each of em are better in their own wayzz
Re: "GT The Guitarman And Wande Cole" Whom Do You Think Is More Promising. by kenypumpin: 10:32am On Jun 08, 2009
sparkle.:

Gt needs more publicity. Wande coal is where he is because of his talent and don jazzy's push. GT is talented but he hasn't been given much of a chance to shine and prove himself. see tuface. didn't Kennis music push him in all our faces. They didn't giv him tym to even breathe. Gt is cool jo. I think he kinda has that "Asa" flow

i second u on that one, "Asa's" flow bigtime
Re: "GT The Guitarman And Wande Cole" Whom Do You Think Is More Promising. by Shaunscot(m): 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2009
Both of them aint promising anymore but I think GT's got more talent than WC.
I had always preferred GT to WC.
Was at an Asa show in April where the guy performed.he just confirmed everything I thought.I'll tell u the guy is awesome.
he's not some performer who would just mime to some background music.
Meanwhile, Olisa said Storm didnt think he's(GT) ready but his Album lunch will be sometime late this year.
Re: "GT The Guitarman And Wande Cole" Whom Do You Think Is More Promising. by Virgo83(m): 1:45am On Jun 25, 2009
To all NL[b]. . . . . . [/b] at all level Wande Cole no reach GT The Guitarman.
Re: "GT The Guitarman And Wande Cole" Whom Do You Think Is More Promising. by bandely(m): 3:11pm On Mar 13, 2012
Where are all of you now? Wande and GT, make una con talk nah!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Instrumental: Olamide - Abule Sowo (prod. By Freezyfofo) / DOWNLOAD Young Thug - Idol ~ Mp3 Download / Nigerian Artists On Itunes: The List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.