Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

"GT The Guitarman And Wande Cole" Whom Do You Think Is More Promising. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "GT The Guitarman And Wande Cole" Whom Do You Think Is More Promising. (2659 Views)

Poll: Whom do you think is more PROMISING

GT The Guitarman: 50% (17 votes)
Wande Cole: 50% (17 votes)
This poll has ended

General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman / Wande Cole's New Song / Between Wande Cole And 9ice Which One Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"GT The Guitarman And Wande Cole" Whom Do You Think Is More Promising. by Virgo83(m): 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2009
I reserve my Comments.

Re: "GT The Guitarman And Wande Cole" Whom Do You Think Is More Promising. by tosinaded(m): 5:55pm On Jun 03, 2009
wut do u mean by promising?
Re: "GT The Guitarman And Wande Cole" Whom Do You Think Is More Promising. by rapjunkie(m): 1:53pm On Jun 04, 2009
is the topic a trick question

grin
Re: "GT The Guitarman And Wande Cole" Whom Do You Think Is More Promising. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2009
Depends which kind of audience they have, to me, I prefer GT but to the average Nigerian living in Nigeria, wande coal will probably be their pick, not saying he's bad.
Re: "GT The Guitarman And Wande Cole" Whom Do You Think Is More Promising. by drwhopl(m): 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2009
for God's sake why would i want to compare GT to wande coal,that dude GT is wack,is like you are mixing milk with oil.wande coal is hot pls next time make a good diffrentiation.
Re: "GT The Guitarman And Wande Cole" Whom Do You Think Is More Promising. by tolala(m): 8:08am On Jun 06, 2009
g.t wack?! you most be high on glue! inasmuch as am not a party to people comparing artists i just feel g.t better.love wande too, they are but talented, but listening to g.t's new songs i cant just help but go for him.
Re: "GT The Guitarman And Wande Cole" Whom Do You Think Is More Promising. by tosinaded(m): 10:10am On Jun 06, 2009
drwhopl:

for God's sake why would i want to compare GT to wande coal,that dude[b] GT is wack[/b],is like you are mixing milk with oil.wande coal is hot pls next time make a good diffrentiation.

wut a shame embarassed embarassed
u shld be stoned to death sad angry
Re: "GT The Guitarman And Wande Cole" Whom Do You Think Is More Promising. by princesa(f): 10:23am On Jun 06, 2009
Gt aint fit to even kiss Wande's foot

thats the Gospel truth cool
Re: "GT The Guitarman And Wande Cole" Whom Do You Think Is More Promising. by tosinaded(m): 10:41am On Jun 06, 2009
princesa:

Gt aint fit to even kiss Wande's foot

thats the Gospel truth cool

u shld be flogged to a comma
Re: "GT The Guitarman And Wande Cole" Whom Do You Think Is More Promising. by princesa(f): 10:53am On Jun 06, 2009
for saying the truth?
i dont mind wink

you know me and GT aint best of friends na cool
Re: "GT The Guitarman And Wande Cole" Whom Do You Think Is More Promising. by tosinaded(m): 11:04am On Jun 06, 2009
i do
Re: "GT The Guitarman And Wande Cole" Whom Do You Think Is More Promising. by princesa(f): 11:33am On Jun 06, 2009
then Honey
its ebest you go join the winning team wink
Re: "GT The Guitarman And Wande Cole" Whom Do You Think Is More Promising. by NVQ2: 11:44am On Jun 06, 2009
Theres no room for comparison GT is a musician ,Wande is not.Nigerians like Tolala and Princesca dont appreciate musicians but singers who mime to CDS .GT stands tall in the league of artistes like ASA ,Sound Sultan,Darey ,Beautiful Nubia etc while Wande is in the league of his cohorts like Dbanj,TErry G,Hman,DjZees and the like. For some posters to say GT is wack its not dem fault ask them when they grew up ?if you grow up in the late 90,s /00 what wuld u say cos thats d orientation we gon have ,soundtracking not musicianship as thats what is being promoted now.when we discuss music artiste like Asa,Zubby Enebeli,Suuny Nneji,Solagbade,Seun Kuti ,Beautiful Nubia,GT,Tba Gold seldom comes up because all we know is 'momentary club bangin songs' and not music.
Re: "GT The Guitarman And Wande Cole" Whom Do You Think Is More Promising. by tosinaded(m): 11:56am On Jun 06, 2009
NVQ2:

Theres no room for comparison GT is a musician ,Wande is not.Nigerians like Tolala and Princesca dont appreciate musicians but singers who mime to CDS .GT stands tall in the league of artistes like ASA ,Sound Sultan,Darey ,Beautiful Nubia etc while Wande is in the league of his cohorts like Dbanj,TErry G,Hman,DjZees and the like. For some posters to say GT is wack its not dem fault ask them when they grew up ?if you grow up in the late 90,s /00 what wuld u say cos thats d orientation we gon have ,soundtracking not musicianship as thats what is being promoted now.when we discuss music artiste like Asa,Zubby Enebeli,Suuny Nneji,Solagbade,Seun Kuti ,Beautiful Nubia,GT,Tba Gold seldom comes up because all we know is 'momentary club bangin songs' and not music.

atleast sum1 is thinking cool
Re: "GT The Guitarman And Wande Cole" Whom Do You Think Is More Promising. by princesa(f): 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2009
NVQ2:

duh . . . . . all talk and no action makes Jack GT a dull boy tongue
you think he doesent dream to be in their position
u guyz should stop wishing him badluck but pray he atleast gets a chance to come to show to mime
how many of you even got his CD's
just come here and call him creative when he is always a dreamer
Re: "GT The Guitarman And Wande Cole" Whom Do You Think Is More Promising. by lalaboi(m): 12:10pm On Jun 06, 2009
does GT have an album?
Re: "GT The Guitarman And Wande Cole" Whom Do You Think Is More Promising. by princesa(f): 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2009
mi o mo and mi o fe mo
cos am not buying it eida undecided
Re: "GT The Guitarman And Wande Cole" Whom Do You Think Is More Promising. by Riskie(f): 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2009
GT is lipsrsealed He sounds like a prepubescent boy being choked when he sings. His lyrics are AWFUL to say the least. Maybe he's good at playing the guitar but that's it undecided. He should never ever sing again cry
Re: "GT The Guitarman And Wande Cole" Whom Do You Think Is More Promising. by lalaboi(m): 2:20pm On Jun 06, 2009
Riskie:

GT is lipsrsealed He sounds like a prepubescent boy being choked when he sings. His lyrics are AWFUL to say the least. Maybe he's good at playing the guitar but that's it undecided. He should never ever sing again cry

Haba. . .dude is good oh!. . .his latest single was more than cool!
Re: "GT The Guitarman And Wande Cole" Whom Do You Think Is More Promising. by damola1: 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2009
NVQ2:

GT is OK, Wande is cool,

What exactly is music about anyway, when you begin to say muscianship is different from soundtracking or whatever?

This is what I think anyway, Asha was largely successful because he's a great management team, WC is doin same cos he's a great management team that take his music as priority, but GT,

Wish dem the best!!!!!!, and stop insulting greats like dbanj, he's an entertainer dude!!!!!,
Re: "GT The Guitarman And Wande Cole" Whom Do You Think Is More Promising. by StudioCFR(m): 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2009
princesa:

mi o mo and mi o fe mo
cos am not buying it eida undecided

Enemy of progress grin
Re: "GT The Guitarman And Wande Cole" Whom Do You Think Is More Promising. by unix4real1(m): 3:03pm On Jun 06, 2009
I`ll go for GT anytime but the Storm records is dullin the guy big time by not releasing his Album for the past 2 years now.  undecided
Re: "GT The Guitarman And Wande Cole" Whom Do You Think Is More Promising. by princesa(f): 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2009
Studio CFR:

Enemy of progress grin

e no easy na grin
Re: "GT The Guitarman And Wande Cole" Whom Do You Think Is More Promising. by Handsome1: 3:16pm On Jun 06, 2009
where can i get GT's song Truely
Re: "GT The Guitarman And Wande Cole" Whom Do You Think Is More Promising. by lalaboi(m): 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2009
Re: "GT The Guitarman And Wande Cole" Whom Do You Think Is More Promising. by Redman44(m): 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2009
I'll go for GT. He has a bright future ahead of him. Wande Coal is good too, but something tells me GT will soon blow up. Cheers.
Re: "GT The Guitarman And Wande Cole" Whom Do You Think Is More Promising. by showbobo(m): 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2009
*Wonder how this moronic thread made it to the homepage*
Re: "GT The Guitarman And Wande Cole" Whom Do You Think Is More Promising. by miss2895(f): 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2009
i don't like wande coal.
Re: "GT The Guitarman And Wande Cole" Whom Do You Think Is More Promising. by HohDee(m): 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2009
like wande coal, bt love Gt, i prefer GT anyday, anytime,
He ga sum deep things to talk abt(thts gonna make u fink)

I love him, cuz he doesn't sing abt all da bored luv song
sayin da same thang tht we already knw abt,

Gt sing abt sumthang thts goin on arnd u, make u seat
down & fink wuts da problm wit our nation?
why r we still in our 40 sumthang missionary journey?
If u love ASA, u ga to like GT.

c'mmon guys, dis dude is more than an artist.
drwhopl:

for God's sake why would i want to compare GT to wande coal,that dude[b] GT is wack[/b],is like you are mixing milk with oil.wande coal is hot pls next time make a good diffrentiation.
sayin his wack? r u serious?---OMA SE OOO
u must b SKY B fan
Re: "GT The Guitarman And Wande Cole" Whom Do You Think Is More Promising. by kaypumpin2(m): 5:09pm On Jun 06, 2009
Both dudes are good.

By now,GT shouldn't even be in the bracket of promising artistes again.
Re: "GT The Guitarman And Wande Cole" Whom Do You Think Is More Promising. by segunalasi: 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2009
well to me they sing different types of muzik just lyk that bros said one belongs to the class of dem asha beautiful nubia and the likes, while my other dude belongs to our clubs rockers.they re both gooooooooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: "GT The Guitarman And Wande Cole" Whom Do You Think Is More Promising. by morzook(m): 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2009
Ta lon soro ti aja n jo? How dare you compare Wande with GT? wande is waaaaaay better

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel "NO DO" Tales By Moonlight Beat. / Music: Portable Ft. Aloba Fresh – Olodo Rabata / DJ Lummie - Best Of Omah Lay Mixtape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.