Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:52 PM

Man Wey Dey Snor /DEY MAKE NOISE WHILE SLEEPIN - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Man Wey Dey Snor /DEY MAKE NOISE WHILE SLEEPIN (643 Views)

Wetin Be The Mumu Tin Wey U Do Wen U Dey Small? / Romade! Na Wetin U Put Der Wey U De Find / I Want Know D One Wey Good For Juju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Wey Dey Snor /DEY MAKE NOISE WHILE SLEEPIN by DONFASZY(m): 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2009
A man was sleeping soundly when his wife shook him and said, "Wake up, someone is breaking in!"

The man had gone through this same scenario almost every night of his marriage, and he knew that the only way he would get any rest was to get up and go check it out.

This time, however, he found that there really was a man with a gun who entered to rob the house!

As the thief was about to flee the man said, "Stop! You have to come with me and meet my wife."

Surprised, the thief turned around abruptly and said, "Why would you want me to meet your wife?"

The man replied, "She's been expecting you for 20 years."
Re: Man Wey Dey Snor /DEY MAKE NOISE WHILE SLEEPIN by Abbygyal(f): 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2009
Re: Man Wey Dey Snor /DEY MAKE NOISE WHILE SLEEPIN by dani1luv: 7:07pm On Jun 03, 2009
Re: Man Wey Dey Snor /DEY MAKE NOISE WHILE SLEEPIN by blissieng(f): 11:23pm On Jun 03, 2009
this has got to be the most 'dense' of 'em all! YET.
Re: Man Wey Dey Snor /DEY MAKE NOISE WHILE SLEEPIN by Abbygyal(f): 11:30pm On Jun 03, 2009
loolz
Re: Man Wey Dey Snor /DEY MAKE NOISE WHILE SLEEPIN by mamagee3(f): 1:12am On Jun 05, 2009
This has got to be the lamest joke I have ever read angry
Re: Man Wey Dey Snor /DEY MAKE NOISE WHILE SLEEPIN by iniguy(m): 7:26am On Jun 05, 2009
;d

(1) (Reply)

Realistic Love Song / Foot Ball Politician / Mutallab Has Been Added To Oxford Dictionary As A Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.