Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,674 members, 7,851,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:29 PM

Adaora Ukoh Holds Secret Baby-Shower, Set To Deliver In US (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaora Ukoh Holds Secret Baby-Shower, Set To Deliver In US (Photos) (42358 Views)

Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos / Adaora Ukoh Flaunts Her Husband And Son / Adaora Ukoh Shows Off Her Pregnancy [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaora Ukoh Holds Secret Baby-Shower, Set To Deliver In US (Photos) by Mopolchi: 2:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
Aribambam:
[ the act and science of booking space is called what abeg?
FTC
Re: Adaora Ukoh Holds Secret Baby-Shower, Set To Deliver In US (Photos) by Aribambam: 2:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
[ to gain their issues dual citizenship
Re: Adaora Ukoh Holds Secret Baby-Shower, Set To Deliver In US (Photos) by Aribambam: 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
Mopolchi:
FTC
hahaha, but abeg i deh new here, any reward for that
Re: Adaora Ukoh Holds Secret Baby-Shower, Set To Deliver In US (Photos) by Mopolchi: 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
Aribambam:

hahaha, but abeg i deh new here, any reward for that
No physical reward. However, psychologically it does soothe the hustler of such a stuff.

1 Like

Re: Adaora Ukoh Holds Secret Baby-Shower, Set To Deliver In US (Photos) by kennethchidi(m): 2:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
Buh,av never heard of her! Anyways,i dont do nollywood,except for some selected few i had to watch at d cinema recently.
Re: Adaora Ukoh Holds Secret Baby-Shower, Set To Deliver In US (Photos) by miqos02(m): 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
ok
Re: Adaora Ukoh Holds Secret Baby-Shower, Set To Deliver In US (Photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
She's not as big as I imagined. She actually looks quite good. I wish her all he best with her forthcoming delivery.
Re: Adaora Ukoh Holds Secret Baby-Shower, Set To Deliver In US (Photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
Khalraj:
U.S.A, Why can't she give birth in Nigeria?

She can. But, she has made the choice not to, and I don't blame her.

Good on her! cool
Re: Adaora Ukoh Holds Secret Baby-Shower, Set To Deliver In US (Photos) by miqos02(m): 2:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
TheNextAce:
For Sale : Agege Bread and ewa Agoyin.... grin
advertise on olx
Re: Adaora Ukoh Holds Secret Baby-Shower, Set To Deliver In US (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
I love her baby food cheesy
Re: Adaora Ukoh Holds Secret Baby-Shower, Set To Deliver In US (Photos) by darlenese(f): 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
Copy copy, baby shower isn't our culture
Re: Adaora Ukoh Holds Secret Baby-Shower, Set To Deliver In US (Photos) by OpenGames: 3:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
Aribambam:

Spacebookology undecided
Re: Adaora Ukoh Holds Secret Baby-Shower, Set To Deliver In US (Photos) by ILoveToFuCcK: 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Question Of The Day:

If Nigeria Is A Good Country Like Some People Always Claim, Why Do Her Citizens Always Fly Abroad To Give Birth??

They want thier kids to have dual citizenship..

1 Like

Re: Adaora Ukoh Holds Secret Baby-Shower, Set To Deliver In US (Photos) by Realist2: 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
Make me do go deliver my baby for US jare
Re: Adaora Ukoh Holds Secret Baby-Shower, Set To Deliver In US (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
ILoveToFuCcK:

They want thier kids to have dual citizenship..
in otherwords, Nigeria isn't a better country??

Please how many Americans or Europeans come 2 Nigeria to give birth to their child or do u know more about "Dual Citizenry than them??
Re: Adaora Ukoh Holds Secret Baby-Shower, Set To Deliver In US (Photos) by Sunnyade01(m): 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
Walahi I also don't know her and i won't even remember the name next time!
Re: Adaora Ukoh Holds Secret Baby-Shower, Set To Deliver In US (Photos) by Lanty01(m): 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
[quote author=Aribambam post=40936197][ the act and science of booking space is called what abeg?[/Kwaraption ]
Re: Adaora Ukoh Holds Secret Baby-Shower, Set To Deliver In US (Photos) by akigbemaru: 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
Delivered in USA
Re: Adaora Ukoh Holds Secret Baby-Shower, Set To Deliver In US (Photos) by sunsewa: 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
Hope she has stopped her smoking habits,use to enjoy smoking together at OJEZ stadium surulere those days 2009 downwards, as for me forgotten I ever smoked.
Re: Adaora Ukoh Holds Secret Baby-Shower, Set To Deliver In US (Photos) by sunsewa: 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
Sunnyade01:
Walahi I also don't know her and i won't even remember the name next time!

lekki wives movie
Re: Adaora Ukoh Holds Secret Baby-Shower, Set To Deliver In US (Photos) by gsport: 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
How much is agege bread in ur area.
Re: Adaora Ukoh Holds Secret Baby-Shower, Set To Deliver In US (Photos) by cruzita(f): 7:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
omo see make up at its peak.
Re: Adaora Ukoh Holds Secret Baby-Shower, Set To Deliver In US (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
darlenese:
Copy copy, baby shower isn't our culture

How many things that you practice today are "your culture"? I'm sure you ride in an automobile rather than a camel, use a cellphone rather than a village messenger, and relax your hair rather than leave it natural.

Don't be a killjoy, try and be happy for her, unless you're envious of where she's at?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adaora Ukoh Holds Secret Baby-Shower, Set To Deliver In US (Photos) by Khalraj: 8:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
Siena:

She can. But, she has made the choice not to, and I don't blame her.

Good on her! cool
Abi, she doesn't want to give birth in Africa (Animals)
Re: Adaora Ukoh Holds Secret Baby-Shower, Set To Deliver In US (Photos) by george4CHRIST(m): 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
Aribambam:
space booking shocked
Re: Adaora Ukoh Holds Secret Baby-Shower, Set To Deliver In US (Photos) by george4CHRIST(m): 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
Aribambam:
space booking shocked wink wink
Re: Adaora Ukoh Holds Secret Baby-Shower, Set To Deliver In US (Photos) by shesAgem: 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
Beauty Pageant! Beauty Pageant!! Beauty Pageant!!! Fashion Forward is a Fashion Exhibition, Runway and Pageant Event that will hold in the City of Ibadan in February 2016. The King and Queen of Fashion Forward Beauty Pageant stand to win N50,000 each and a Design off the Runway. Maximum fun is guaranteed. Entry Requirement: Age 18-26. Pageant entry fee is N1,000 only. Contact May on 08073933377, BBM Channel C003ABC6A or Email: fashionforwardib2016@gmail.com for more details.

Fashion, Beauty and Health Retailers, book your booth in the exhibition now!
Re: Adaora Ukoh Holds Secret Baby-Shower, Set To Deliver In US (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 12, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
in otherwords, Nigeria isn't a better country??

Please how many Americans or Europeans come 2 Nigeria to give birth to their child or do u know more about "Dual Citizenry than them??

it's pointless, its meant to be for more structured nations not struggling nations.
Re: Adaora Ukoh Holds Secret Baby-Shower, Set To Deliver In US (Photos) by cahrym(m): 7:54am On Dec 13, 2015
Rexphobia:
What exactly is the purpose of the shower?
Oya mi lenu
Re: Adaora Ukoh Holds Secret Baby-Shower, Set To Deliver In US (Photos) by vague: 8:05am On Dec 13, 2015
charix:
One thing I've learned is fat women're evolutionary built for baby-making. Sadly, I don't find them attractive and doubt I'd impregnate one through natural means unless via artificial insemination.
yet one fat womangave birth to you, i hope you were a result of artificial insemination
Re: Adaora Ukoh Holds Secret Baby-Shower, Set To Deliver In US (Photos) by isan(m): 9:15am On Dec 13, 2015
What the hell is baby shower?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera / Oritsefemi Begs Shina Peller For Forgiveness (SCREENSHOTS) / Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.