Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? (7336 Views)

black american girl / I Need An African American Girl / Black American Female In Far North Dallas Looking To Hook Up With Cool People. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by angelgirl1(f): 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2009
I am just asking for reference. Are they too culturally incompatible for the relationship to last?

What are some good places for an American girl living in America to meet a Nigerian guy?

I have a bf I am asking for my sis.
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by StrStruck(f): 7:49pm On Jun 03, 2009
Nigerian men are everywhere.
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by Pittbaby(f): 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2009
why is your sista looking for a Naija guy and not a just a  good guy ?
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by Pittbaby(f): 7:55pm On Jun 03, 2009
to answer your question

she can attend the Nigerian Reunion in Vegas this year . Biggest Secular gathering of Nigerians I can think of
http://nigerianreuniononline.com/?page_id=83

if she is looking for a God fearing man try the RCCG Conferences
https://www.rccgconvention.org/registration/AttendeeRegister.aspx
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by CyberG: 8:19pm On Jun 03, 2009
@Angel. . .

Your sister, even you grin, can meet Naija guys anywhere: Naija, where they are plentiful and 'manufactured' to 'perfection' lol, Canada, US, UK, even the most remote places on earth, you can be sure there is a Naija guy there!

Well, there are so many good things to find in a 'correct' Naija guy  grin grin. Make I no list am now grin, but hey, if you ladies are heading north of the border (it's summer anyway). . . then holla because they plenty for here o but I go recommend only the 'correct' ones to your sister! Guarantee infinitum! cheesy
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by AjaraEwuro: 8:20pm On Jun 03, 2009
@poster

Naija, the land of the most beautiful black men on earth. She will be lost for choices.
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by adconline(m): 8:30pm On Jun 03, 2009
where does your sister live in the US?
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by tpiah: 8:36pm On Jun 03, 2009
is this a trick question?

anyway, Nigerians are experts at "matching" people, so you shouldnt have a problem unless you never leave your bedroom.
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by Orimili(m): 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2009
angelgirl1:

I am just asking for reference. Are they too culturally incompatible for the relationship to last?

What are some good places for an American girl living in America to meet a Nigerian guy?

I have a bf I am asking for my sis.

You can find them pretty much anywhere, but the more important question is why does your sister desire to meet Nigerian guys? Is there any specific reason? What makes a Nigerian person different from any other good hearted, responsible men?
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by C2H5OH(f): 9:03pm On Jun 03, 2009
Are African American men going extinct?
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by platinumnk(f): 11:39pm On Jun 03, 2009
Pittbaby:

to answer your question

she can attend the Nigerian Reunion in Vegas this year . Biggest Secular gathering of Nigerians I can think of

my friend was telling me about this in March. Are u going to this?
I just checked the site and it looks like it will be hella fun!

grin I might just have to take off work!
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by Orimili(m): 4:04am On Jun 04, 2009
Pittbaby:

to answer your question

Wow, I'm going to miss yet another reunion, and I've never been to one. If I didn't start school in July, I would be all over this!
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by C2H5OH(f): 4:17am On Jun 04, 2009
yea the ting is in cali here n vegas. ain't going.
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by platinumnk(f): 4:32am On Jun 04, 2009
Orimili:

Wow, I'm going to miss yet another reunion, and I've never been to one. If I didn't start school in July, I would be all over this!

Im in summer school too, but i think it starts on a thusday, u cant afford to come?

I just texted all my buddies looking for a hotel roomie! I wanna see the naija boys, I gotta crush on the thick one n the rap group grin grin grin

C2H5OH:

yea the ting is in cali here n vegas. ain't going.
so they have one in cali too?

i heard they have one in houston, but it must not be as big as the one in vegas because the naija boys are going to be there and they are from houston.

I really wish i can find a travel buddy wink
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by OgidiBoy(m): 4:39am On Jun 04, 2009
platinumnk:

Im in summer school too, but i think it starts on a thusday, u cant afford to come?

I just texted all my buddies looking for a hotel roomie! I wanna see the naija boys, I gotta crush on the thick one n the rap group grin grin grin

i heard they have one in houston, but it must not be as big as the one in vegas because the naija boys are going to be there and they are from houston.

Like my sister osisi said yesterday you need to face your studies and stop looking for cheap parties to go to, then maybe you won't have to go to summer school. By the way only geeks go to summer school, so I won't be broadcasting at loud if I were you tongue
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by platinumnk(f): 4:48am On Jun 04, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Like my sister osisi said yesterday you need to face your studies and stop looking for cheap parties to go to, then maybe you won't have to go to summer school. By the way only geeks go to summer school, so I won't be broadcasting at loud if I were you tongue

I could care less what anybody calls me. I define myself.

The last time i went out was in Feb, for Mardi Gras. I choose selective events to go to, where I defintely know I'll have fun. Arent u in summer school as well?? I guess ure a geek too huh?! lol Geeks are intelligent, so I'll take that with a side salad pls.
grin grin grin

Becareful, osisi doesnt like ppl dropping her name in threads!
grin grin grin
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by Orimili(m): 5:05am On Jun 04, 2009
platinumnk:

I'm actually starting my medical program in July, which makes it worse. Even if I could afford to go, I won't have the time, and it would probably be ill advised for me to go.­.­.
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by platinumnk(f): 5:08am On Jun 04, 2009
Orimili:

I'm actually starting my medical program in July, which makes it worse. Even if I could afford to go, I won't have the time, and it would probably be ill advised for me to go.­.­.

oh congrats. when i said afford i meant afford the time to go. Everyone knows that NLdrs are all ballers grin grin grin

hopefully ill find someone that wants to go, or ill try to make next year undecided undecided
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by OgidiBoy(m): 5:12am On Jun 04, 2009
platinumnk:

I could care less what anybody calls me. I define myself.

The last time i went out was in Feb, for Mardi Gras. I choose selective events to go to, where I defintely know I'll have fun. Arent u in summer school as well?? I guess ure a geek too huh?! lol Geeks are intelligent, so I'll take that with a side salad pls.
grin grin grin

Becareful, osisi doesnt like ppl dropping her name in threads!
grin grin grin

Me summer school angry angry tufia.You must be mistaking me with one of your numerous bobos on NL.

Anyway I love how you have a sense of humor and know I was only messing with you. Most girls would be all hot and bothered by now tongue

I'm not scared of osisi, what she going to do, see my mom at the Nigerian meeting and tell her all about my mischievousness on NL ? because you

know that's all the do at Nigerian meetings angry

NOW BACK TO TOPIC AT HAND.
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by C2H5OH(f): 5:28am On Jun 04, 2009
lol yea i think they usually have it with like two groups or something. different spots. the one with nrc cracks, i heard.

but whatever. that kind thing no dey consign me abeg
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by platinumnk(f): 5:36am On Jun 04, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Me summer school angry angry tufia.You must be mistaking me with one of your numerous bobos on NL.

Anyway I love how you have a sense of humor and know I was only messing with you. Most girls would be all hot and bothered by now tongue

I'm not scared of osisi, what she going to do, see my mom at the Nigerian meeting and tell her all about my mischievousness on NL ? because you

know that's all the do at Nigerian meetings angry

NOW BACK TO TOPIC AT HAND.

lol! grin grin thats y i avoid them 9ja meetings, they all be trying to act like they gave birth to u grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by ollystic: 6:01am On Jun 04, 2009
Hi , Its Nice to know this , Let her Email me ollystic2000@yahoo.com and we can talk more Better , ok ??
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by RuuDie(m): 6:37am On Jun 04, 2009
@ topic,

CAPITAL "N.O." angry angry angry

Is this some kind'a new scam
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by No2Atheism(m): 6:50am On Jun 04, 2009
@poster

1. Why are u so particular about getting a Nigerian Guy.

2. What do you mean by get i.e do u mean get as in sex or get as in marriage.

3. Are there no responsible black american men available.
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by nethacker(m): 7:33am On Jun 04, 2009
ollystic:

Hi , Its Nice to know this , Let her Email me ollystic2000@yahoo.com and we can talk more Better , ok ??
mmssshhhhhwwwwwww, (hiissssssssssss) oloshi, grin

AjaraEwuro:

@poster

Naija, the land of the most beautiful black men on earth. She will be lost for choices.
haaaaaa!!! shocked mogbe grin cheesy

Pittbaby:

shocked shocked
u think say na inside church Godfearing guyz dey? grin grin do not be deceived my dear pittbaby kiss
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by angelgirl1(f): 1:42pm On Jun 04, 2009
My sister specifically wants an African man (not necessarily Niaja, they could also be Kenyan or Ghanaian) because she likes their facial features. She thinks they are usually more attractive than black American men. And also African men usually are more intelligent (not inherently I am guessing that African people have a more family oriented culture), and less confrontational than African American guys from what we have seen of African guys. my aunt married a Yoruba man and he is a very devoted father. He is a great man. She would take a good man as he might come but as of now none have come forth so why not look about the ocean to see what she is attracted to while fishing? Preferably a secular man.  We reside in the southern states of the USA and never leave our bedrooms.

Why not Afri American guys? Well most not all but too many African American men live by the laws of their pagan gods (Tupac, Biggie) and follow in the footsteps of their pagan angels (50 cent, Snoop Dog). Their bible is called hip hop or rap. It is hard to find an African American guy who is not HipHopligious. They are so rare. My sister is not into organized religion. So,  this is no scam and when I said get I meant into serious relationship that will eventually lead to marriage. Do you think that American women and Naija men are too culturally different for my sister to imagine such a thing?
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by bussyjoy: 2:05pm On Jun 04, 2009
hi angel girl.can we chat. my yahoo id is bussydotjoy
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by ReachRich(m): 2:12pm On Jun 04, 2009
Hi Angelgirl,
                I  think i am the right guy for your sister.I believe i have all the qualities she'll be looking in a BLACK GUY.Connect me to her lets start something and see where it leads.u can reach me through richogwo@yahoo.com.Looking forward to hearing from u soon.
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by ReachRich(m): 2:13pm On Jun 04, 2009
We can chat now. I am online now.
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by platinumnk(f): 2:36pm On Jun 04, 2009
look at all these men trying to get a green card grin grin grin grin

none if them asked what the sister is like but they each think they are the one for the girl!!

ROTFLMMFAO! grin grin grin
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by tpiah: 2:41pm On Jun 04, 2009
angelgirl1:

We reside in the southern states of the USA and never leave our bedrooms.

So,  this is no scam and when I said get I meant into serious relationship that will eventually lead to marriage. Do you think that American women and Naija men are too culturally different for my sister to imagine such a thing?

@ bolded:

good for you.

@ the thread:

maybe you should check the dating section for some tips?

Instead of the cultural blah blah blah, why not simply start a thread saying "American woman looking for Naija guy for my sister who meets these requirements. Here's my info, photo and statistics"

Much simpler, I should think.

Especially since Nigerian/American relationships arent that rare!

Different strokes for different folks I guess!
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by nethacker(m): 3:19pm On Jun 04, 2009
angelgirl1:

My sister specifically wants an African man (not necessarily Niaja, they could also be Kenyan or Ghanaian) because she likes their facial features. shocked She thinks they are usually more attractive than black American men. And also African men usually are more intelligent (not inherently I am guessing that African people have a more family oriented culture), and less confrontational than African American guys from what we have seen of African guys. my aunt married a Yoruba man and he is a very devoted father. He is a great man. She would take a good man as he might come but as of now none have come forth so why not look about the ocean to see what she is attracted to while fishing? Preferably a secular man.  We reside in the southern states of the USA and never leave our bedrooms.
is it hard for her to pray?y cant she kneel down and pray to God almighty to give her a guy that will responsibly father her children till the end instead of her looking for facial features and intelligence up and down? grin see american mentality, tongue shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Male Frnds Needed! / The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander / Hook Up With sugardaddy Mostly Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.