Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,615 members, 7,816,524 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? (7333 Views)

black american girl / I Need An African American Girl / Black American Female In Far North Dallas Looking To Hook Up With Cool People. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by sistawoman: 3:30pm On Jun 04, 2009
I am truly wondering how old this poster is?

really makes me sad that someone will come here and read your post then say we are all just like you.
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by angelgirl1(f): 3:33pm On Jun 04, 2009
sistawoman:

I am truly wondering how old this poster is?

really makes me sad that someone will come here and read your post then say we are all just like you.

Sorry I don't really understand who you are talking to or what you are sad about. Can you be more clear? If I have offended you then I am sorry.
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by sistawoman: 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2009
I am talking to you sista to sista.

How old are you?
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by angelgirl1(f): 3:41pm On Jun 04, 2009
sistawoman:

I am talking to you sista to sista.

How old are you?

Late teens
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by nethacker(m): 4:08pm On Jun 04, 2009
=))
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by sistawoman: 4:42pm On Jun 04, 2009
Ok this explains your mentality.

Face your studies and worry about men later.

Unlike American in Nigiera Education is key to everything. We take for granted the free or reduced or pay later education that we have here and we dont go to school like we should. Instead we focus on finding a man and getting married and having a family first, esp. in the southern states.

Please please please young sis get your education then the nigerian brothas will flock to you. Forget about them now.

*I do have to add that Nigerian men are by far the better men out there, if you take your time and study him well*
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by smooooooth: 4:43pm On Jun 04, 2009
@ topic

by calling this no. 08036184625.

goodluck!
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by nethacker(m): 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2009
@poster, do juju to get one , might not be good sha anyway grin
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by Orimili(m): 5:34pm On Jun 04, 2009
angelgirl1:

Why not Afri American guys? Well most not all but too many African American men live by the laws of their pagan gods (Tupac, Biggie) and follow in the footsteps of their pagan angels (50 cent, Snoop Dog). Their bible is called hip hop or rap. It is hard to find an African American guy who is not HipHopligious. They are so rare. My sister is not into organized religion. So,  this is no scam and when I said get I meant into serious relationship that will eventually lead to marriage. Do you think that American women and Naija men are too culturally different for my sister to imagine such a thing?

Oh, I totally see where you're coming from now. Your sister is probably looking in the wrong places for a man, because not all Black Americans are aspiring hip-hop artists or wannabe gangsters. I think what the problem may be is that she is the one doing the looking for the man, and usually finds the wrong ones. Good men from any culture are going to be hard to find, and your sister should be more patient, and have more faith that she will find the right man for her.

I also agree with Sistawoman completely, that you and your sister should be focus on education and let the relationship stuff come later. A successful, educated woman will attract good quality, responsible men, as that alone will intimidate and filter out the thugs, mixtape artists, and others that surround her.

St☆rStruck: The animations need to stop.
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by latch(m): 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2009
Nigeria ,
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2009
How to get a naija man grin Like it's a process.
Very easy, my dear.

Poster, if you're jamaican and ghettoish, stalk C2H5OH and bawomolo, they love it that way.

If you're oreo black, try dayokanu and No2Atheism

If you're submissive, try all naija men lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by C2H5OH(f): 10:04pm On Jun 04, 2009
FL Gators:

Very easy, my dear.

Poster, if you're jamaican and ghettoish, stalk C2H5OH and bawomolo, they love it that way.

what did i tell you about keeping my name out your mouth
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 04, 2009
rotflmao.

Quick reply. fastest so far
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by C2H5OH(f): 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2009
yeah, cos i don't mess around.
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by No2Atheism(m): 1:15am On Jun 05, 2009
FL Gators:

Very easy, my dear.

@poster please note

grin grin grin I am not searching grin grin grin grin

By the way I like them "light-skinned" like FL Gators  grin grin grin
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by oyinda3(f): 1:18am On Jun 05, 2009
FL Gators:

Very easy, my dear.

lol
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by No2Atheism(m): 1:21am On Jun 05, 2009
oyinda how u dey jare
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by oyinda3(f): 1:26am On Jun 05, 2009
surviving as usual and trying to keep myself entertained. u?
cheesy
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by No2Atheism(m): 1:28am On Jun 05, 2009
oyinda.:

surviving as usual and trying to keep myself entertained. u?
cheesy

I dey kampe, i just came back from FL Gators place, where I went to rock her world seriously,

@Gators dear are u feeling alright or do u still need panadol extra grin grin grin
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by oyinda3(f): 1:28am On Jun 05, 2009
lmao
don't let dayo catch u o
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by Nobody: 1:30am On Jun 05, 2009
N2A, whose world did you rock?
How many girls will you rock? shocked shocked

Anywaz, I'm not pupa o, am even darker than H202.

@Oyinda
Ahhh, wetin e go do?
na him be my papa? tongue
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by No2Atheism(m): 1:34am On Jun 05, 2009
grin grin  grin i would not tell the world that u used cuffs on me  grin grin grin

Moreover sef if u are not pupa then it means Dayo is Father Theresa.

@oyinda no mind am jare she just too embarrased to admit in public that she had to run at one time, cus she could not take it anymore.

Flgators yellow like vanilla, sweet like chocolate,
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by C2H5OH(f): 1:36am On Jun 05, 2009
ur head is not correct. stop saying my name.
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by oyinda3(f): 1:39am On Jun 05, 2009
hehe
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by Nobody: 1:47am On Jun 05, 2009
No2Atheism,

watch urself o. My husband might be viewing NL. You dnt want him to divorce me do you?
tongue

@Mr ur-head-is-not-correct.

Ur head is made of pako
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by C2H5OH(f): 1:51am On Jun 05, 2009
please please please i am begging you in God's name.
i am trying to be respectful.
must i speak in cantonese or something?
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by Nobody: 1:52am On Jun 05, 2009
Yes
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by C2H5OH(f): 1:55am On Jun 05, 2009
my nigerian sista i love you very much and i understand that you feel or think that i sound ghetto, thank you for mentioning that . . but no more, mkay?

please.  trying to make my life and yours easy here.
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by No2Atheism(m): 1:59am On Jun 05, 2009
FL Gators:

No2Atheism,

watch urself o. My husband might be viewing NL. You dnt want him to divorce me do you?
tongue

@Mr ur-head-is-not-correct.

Ur head is made of pako

Tell ur husband that am doing what he has failed to do i.e. make u beg for more.

@oyinda no mind am, she's just saying yes and no at the same time so much so i no even know which language she speaking sef.
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by C2H5OH(f): 2:00am On Jun 05, 2009
the biggest event of the next 2.5 hours is about to be unraveled right now.

the lakers feena take on the magic.
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by Nobody: 2:16am On Jun 05, 2009
C2H5OH:

my nigerian sista i love you very much and i understand that you feel or think that i sound ghetto, thank you for mentioning that . . but no more, mkay?

please. trying to make my life and yours easy here.
Okay K K.

@N2a
No spoil me abeg embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

October Birthmate Needed / The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander / Hook Up With sugardaddy Mostly Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.