Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,432 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? (7332 Views)

black american girl / I Need An African American Girl / Black American Female In Far North Dallas Looking To Hook Up With Cool People. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by prodigy123(m): 11:14am On Jun 05, 2009
Hi,

Me n your sis could hook up. Holla - abegunde.tosin@gmail.com
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by No2Atheism(m): 11:20am On Jun 05, 2009
prodigy123:

Hi,

egire:

please i no mind if u can connect me to your sister,am complete african man

u guys shuld get a life and stop lookin for a source of green card.
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by prodigy123(m): 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2009
No2Atheism:

Bros na wetin u do be that? grin grin grin
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by na2day2(m): 2:09am On Jun 06, 2009
SeanT21:

I am in the south also.The south is better. Cheap and Beautiful

He was just passing there  to give out some free money,  wink

i know u got my back honey, u r the bomb kiss kiss kiss kiss

oyinda.:

na2day, translation??

u gotta be in the south to understand, can't help u grin grin
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by bolajordan(m): 12:03am On Jun 09, 2009
No2Atheism (m):

Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy?
« #129 on: June 05, 2009, 11:20 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: prodigy123 on June 05, 2009, 11:14 AM
Hi,

Quote from: egire on June 05, 2009, 11:04 AM
please i no mind if u can connect me to your sister,am complete african man

what makes u think everyone who wants to meet her sist is jst after green? dude what life do u av? what are u doing in the state? u're a tiptypicalample of wanwannabe disgust me, u f**king son of a b**ch
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by chukz4real(m): 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2009
@Poster
Hmm, am available. Tell ur sister to apply in writing. Two photographs; a passport and 5 x 7. Offer last while,
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by Abuseay(m): 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2009
This Stuff is Crazy !!!!!, lol
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by moneygame(m): 5:26pm On Jun 27, 2009
i am suitable

just connect me

godisable_to@yahoo.com

www.loveandromancewins..com
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by tpiah: 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2009
the thread should even be about "How can a Black American woman avoid all these naija guys wey dey chase me".
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by seunnowell: 12:22am On Jun 29, 2009
tpiah:

the thread should even be about "How can a Black American woman avoid all these naija guys wey dey chase me".

quit hating angry
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by Tayookora(f): 6:12pm On Mar 31, 2010
IN ALL HONESTY I WOULD LIKE A NIGERIAN MAN I AM A JAMAICAN WOMAN. MY REASON IS THE CULTURE AND THE FAMILY ORIENTATION OF NIGERIAN MEN. I KNOW NOT ALL ARE LIKE THAT BUT I WOULD LIKE MY CHILDREN TO LEARN THE YORUBA HAUSA IGBIBIO AND OR KAFANCHAN LANGUAGES AND HAVE A SENSE OF BLACK PRIDE AND IDENTITY. WESTERN CULTURE IS TO SATURATED WITH EUROCENTRIC VIEWS.
I HAVE BEEN WITH A NIGERIAN MAN BEFORE AND IN ALL HONESTLY THAT WAS THE ONLY TIME IN MY LIFE I EVER FELT LIKE A WOMAN. ERGO MY CHOICE. NOT ALL NIGERIAN MEN CAN DO THIS SOME TRUELY HATE THEMSELVES BUT SOME ARE REAL MEN smiley
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 31, 2010
Just have to open your eyes, some just want the papers and will divorce you as soon as they get the papers.
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by Tayookora(f): 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Just have to open your eyes, some just want the papers and will divorce you as soon as they get the papers.

That is so true. So but what is it with Nigerian men an the LIES/SCAMS? Sha, such a turn off.
I keep gettign approached by Nigerian men but I notice that they tend to go cold so quickly is it a cultural thing?
Cos I don't get that with men from other countries.
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by Scooby1(m): 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2010
Tayo okora:

That is so true. So but what is it with Nigerian men an the LIES/SCAMS? Sha, such a turn off.
I keep gettign approached by Nigerian men but I notice that they tend to go cold so quickly is it a cultural thing?

No it is not a cultural thing, it is more an individual thing. Tayo did u bother to ask these guys why they went off you so quickly?
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by CyberG: 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

@Ebony. . .I read your post in the other thread but no time to sit down yet to write a response.

See, I will confidently say that MAJORITY of decent Nigerian guys DO NOT need papers or whatever documents to live in a foreign country, whatever country it is! Look, I like many Nigerian guys (this including A LOT of my friends) wish to find decent and real women! This is definitely easy in Naija but in a foreign country, it is a different ball game! You know what? Last year, two of my friends had to go to Nigeria to get married. . .and one did it in the most ridiculous way! Is it that there is NO Nigerian woman here that he will get married to a lady who was just a friend in the real sense of the word: FRIEND. They were not dating before he came here but now, they have their first baby! This is a correct, well-educated and paid guy some clueless lady should have held on to but like they say, pride goes before a fall! Some Nigerian men may be be "bad" in some sense but we are still way better in our attitude and way of life than our women, especially in a foreign country! You know one of the biggest problems Nigerian women have: A HUGE LOAD OF EMPTY PRIDE AND silly WESTERNIZED ATTITUDE that won't abate until she is way into her late thirties. Tell me, what hard working, smart and goal-getting Naija man would want a woman who is already OLD (yes, even just at 30!), giving out her womanhood to anything only to turn around to HATE Naija men?

For example, read this thread again and see how Nigerian women are quick to castigate Nigerian men, to make us less desirable. . .even when we are wanted by other women. . .this is what they will be doing until it is quarter to midnight!
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by Tayookora(f): 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2010
Scooby1:

No it is not a cultural thing, it is more an individual thing. Tayo did u bother to ask these guys why they went off you so quickly?

[b]In all honesty I don't even know what to say because the change is so drastic I wonder if I allow the wrong men into my life. By wrong I mean wrong for me. I tend to leave the situation alone you know? Let it fade away because I am of the opinion I could be wrong but still it is my view that a man should be a man. If he initiates a relationship and for some reason no longer desires the lady he is with he should say so and why so that at least they both can move on in a healthy fashion.
Maybe I am asking too much. But when someone goes from hot to cold point blank so suddenly it makes me wonder and feel rather cheated. One of the Nigerian men of whom I speak was married and I did not know he hid it very well. The others were studying. The strange thing is that the two that were studying just stopped talking to me point blank and then out of the blue one who I had heard from in months tried to talk to me today but I was away from the computer. I am sure he thought I was ignoring him but I was in the shower. I left him an offline msg explaining. Maybe I am too much of am open hearted person and I don't protect myself in the best way. But from my experience with Nigerian men I really don't know what to think because I know good Nigerian men are out there I just don't meet them some how undecided[/b]
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by na2day2(m): 8:29pm On Mar 31, 2010
Tayo okora:

IN ALL HONESTY I WOULD LIKE A NIGERIAN MAN I AM A JAMAICAN WOMAN. MY REASON IS THE CULTURE AND THE FAMILY ORIENTATION OF NIGERIAN MEN. I KNOW NOT ALL ARE LIKE THAT BUT I WOULD LIKE MY CHILDREN TO LEARN THE YORUBA HAUSA IGBIBIO AND OR KAFANCHAN LANGUAGES AND HAVE A SENSE OF BLACK PRIDE AND IDENTITY. WESTERN CULTURE IS TO SATURATED WITH EUROCENTRIC VIEWS.
I HAVE BEEN WITH A NIGERIAN MAN BEFORE AND IN ALL HONESTLY THAT WAS THE ONLY TIME IN MY LIFE I EVER FELT LIKE A WOMAN. ERGO MY CHOICE. NOT ALL NIGERIAN MEN CAN DO THIS SOME TRUELY HATE THEMSELVES BUT SOME ARE REAL MEN smiley

didnt i tell u got ur back? stop worrying about naija men, the right one will be coming soon wink wink wink

Ebonyeyes:

and how the u come to this conclusion?
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by Tayookora(f): 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2010
na2day?:

didnt i tell u got your back? stop worrying about naija men, the right one will be coming soon wink wink wink

OK prophet grin
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by tpiah: 7:16pm On Apr 01, 2010
since when did nigerian men become so hard to get?

Is there something I'm missing here or is the thread sarcasm.

anyway, offtopic:

"Igbibio"

that's a new one. abi na new tribe.

I HAVE BEEN WITH A NIGERIAN MAN BEFORE AND IN ALL HONESTLY THAT WAS THE ONLY TIME IN MY LIFE I EVER FELT LIKE A WOMAN

shocked shocked

naija males= universal panadol
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by Tayookora(f): 8:52pm On Apr 01, 2010
tpiah:

since when did nigerian men become so hard to get?
Is there something I'm missing here or is the thread sarcasm.

anyway, offtopic:

"Igbibio"
that's a new one. abi na new tribe.

shocked shocked

naija males= universal panadol

NIGERIAN MEN ARE NOT HARD TO GET MY COMMENTS ARE ALL RELATIVE I AM SEEKING A SPECIFIC TYPE OF NIGERIAN MAN WITH CHARATERISTICS THAT I FIND ATTRACTIVE YOU AND I BOTH KNOW THAT I SPEAK OF THE IGBO TRIBE AND THEIR LANGUAGE SO PLEASE IF YOU HAVE NO MATURE COMMENTS THEN , THANKS smiley

IN ALL HONESTY YOUR SARCASM IN WEAK PLEASE THE POSTER HAD A SERIOUS QUESTION IT MAY NOT MATTER TO YOU AND THAT IS FINE BUT PLEASE TRY TO BE NICE ABOUT IT IF YOU CAN smiley
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by na2day2(m): 9:47pm On Apr 01, 2010
Tayo okora:

NIGERIAN MEN ARE NOT HARD TO GET MY COMMENTS ARE ALL RELATIVE I AM SEEKING A SPECIFIC TYPE OF NIGERIAN MAN WITH CHARATERISTICS THAT I FIND ATTRACTIVE YOU AND I BOTH KNOW THAT I SPEAK OF THE IGBO TRIBE AND THEIR LANGUAGE SO PLEASE IF YOU HAVE NO MATURE COMMENTS THEN , THANKS smiley

IN ALL HONESTY YOUR SARCASM IN WEAK PLEASE THE POSTER HAD A SERIOUS QUESTION IT MAY NOT MATTER TO YOU AND THAT IS FINE BUT PLEASE TRY TO BE NICE ABOUT IT IF YOU CAN smiley

sweet heart, relax, i said i will get u the right one. dont u trust me? smiley smiley
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by tpiah: 12:57am On Apr 02, 2010
Tayo okora:

relax.

and you do know there's a tribe called Igbo and another one called Ibibio, right?

Igbibio is news to me, hence my comment. So, no, I didnt have any idea which tribe you were referring to.

or is your guy Igbo and Ibibio?
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by BlackRevo: 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2010
tpiah:

relax.

and you do know there's a tribe called Igbo and another one called Ibibio, right?

Igbibio is news to me, hence my comment. So, no, I didnt have any idea which tribe you were referring to.

or is your guy Igbo and Ibibio?

My sister she is a Jamaican and would not know the right spelling for the tribes or could easily make mistakes, all you had to do was to correct her in a polite and friendly way. Take it or leave it she is your sister just like a nigerian girl is your sister as well. We all trace our origins back to Africa so be friendly to your sister in the Caribbean and be happy/helpful that they are hooking up with African brothers. You could have simply said there is igbo and ibibio sister so which exactly are you referring maybe i can be of help with more description.
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by na2day2(m): 6:26pm On Apr 02, 2010
Black_Revo:

My sister she is a Jamaican and would not know the right spelling for the tribes or could easily make mistakes, all you had to do was to correct her in a polite and friendly way. Take it or leave it she is your sister just like a nigerian girl is your sister as well. We all trace our origins back to Africa so be friendly to your sister in the Caribbean and be happy/helpful that they are hooking up with African brothers. You could have simply said there is igbo and ibibio sister so which exactly are you referring maybe i can be of help with more description.

well said wink wink wink
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by tpiah: 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2010
Black_Revo:

easy on the waterworks.

Last time I checked, Jamaicans are better able to stand up for themselves than Nigerians.

neither do i hear any jamaicans whining about how bad their leaders are and how life is always treating them badly.

So your concern is rather superfluous, imo.

in other words, back off!!! There was nothing rude about my post and learn to pick your battles.

geez- you naija guys are so annoying when you start your woman wrapper ways!!!

Una dey too local, I swear. Fresh off the boat and person no go hear word again.

If it's not "oh, australian aborigines and solomon islanders are the best type of women", it will be "Did you know amazon rain forest dwellers are the best in bed"

ara oko wo ilu

I'm also jamaican, so dont get your panties in a bunch.

hiss.
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by BlackRevo: 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2010
tpiah:

easy on the waterworks.

Last time I checked, Jamaicans are better able to stand up for themselves than Nigerians.

neither do i hear any jamaicans whining about how bad their leaders and life are treating them.

So your concern is rather superfluous, imo.

in other words, back off!!! There was nothing rude about my post and learn to pick your battles.

geez- you naija guys are so annoying when you start your woman wrapper ways!!!

Una dey too local, I swear. Fresh off the boat and person no go hear word again.

If it's not "oh, australian aborigines and solomon islanders are the best type of women", it will be "Did you know amazon rain forest dwellers are the best in bed"

ara oko wo ilu

No one  is picking any battle with you but just calling you out on your mistake but we know like you have just displaced that naija sisters are very allergic to corrections and always expect their men to be on their side. It will do you good to look up the meaning of woman wrapper once again and i never remembered stating anywhere to you that i am a nigerian. That doesn't mean i am ignorant to the meaning of your rants in yoruba language

Just look how far your ignorance has taken you by calling me fresh from the boat like you know anything about me, it is of no use engaging with you any further. You can continue displaying your self hate to any good news that relates naija men with other foreign women which you sisters have been know for all over the world right now.

"I am also Jamaican" like you don't know some animals are more equal than others according to "George O". So a Jamaican who has lived in Nigeria  for sometime cannot be better informed than those who have not because they are both Jamaicans?.  Work on your ignorance, generalization and stereotyping sister.

Anyway peace to you ( no hard feelings ) and enjoy your Easter.
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by tpiah: 9:05pm On Apr 02, 2010
^^ look, no be today some daft naija guys have been overly sensitive over foreign women who they think they need to "protect".

The whole world would view you better if you expended half as much energy being so considerate of your own women,, instead of the moonshine you're spouting here.

I'm surprised bawomolo, jassie and the rest of the needy ones havent shown up yet, complete with body armor and helmets, ready to defend somebody's "honour"

tales by moonlight.

There are plenty of Naija women married to or dating non-naija males, and till now I'm yet to see their partners taking up arms over irrelevancies like Nigerian men.

People must not post comments again or what?

Let the woman speak for herself, dumbo. She has responded to my post already, so what's your own again?

Una woman wrapper attitude is disgusting.

The way you people go on and on, one would think nobody meets jamaicans or whoever in real life.

ara oko de ilu

the guys in these videos also know Nigeria better than you. Any comments?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggWMWgRkK_4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRSrZUzY-C8
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by oyinda3(f): 8:00am On Apr 16, 2010
@topic, I think a pig could get a nigerian guy.

you're not the only one who keeps getting approached by foolish nigerian men.
when they get cold prolly mean they have gone on to approach another lady. u get what i mean? tongue
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by na2day2(m): 8:27am On Apr 16, 2010
oyinda.:

@topic, I think a pig could get a nigerian guy.

thunder fire u! angry angry angry angry angry when nigerian guys start saying stuff about nigerian or african girls, una go dey shout, see the stupid thing u just said . shior! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by oyinda3(f): 1:06pm On Apr 18, 2010
^ i'm sorry sir tongue cheesy lipsrsealed

i mean, sorry OP, u have to be a beautifu, super well rounded girl to get a naija man cool
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by na2day2(m): 6:53am On Apr 19, 2010
oyinda.:

^ i'm sorry sir tongue cheesy lipsrsealed

i mean, sorry OP, u have to be a beautifu, super well rounded girl to get a naija man cool

i dey watch u oooo! angry angry angry
Re: How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 19, 2010
Just tell him you're "Jamaican" and you can cook, then he's yours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

October Birthmate Needed / The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander / Hook Up With sugardaddy Mostly Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.