Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) (43091 Views)

See A Teacher's Shocking Remark On A Pupil's Report Sheet / Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case / The Nigerian Educational Sector Is Finished, This Is An S.S.2 Student Sheet PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) by notmywill: 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2015
Jesumed:

LJC is a secondary school. We are talking about a university here. Are you the sugarbelly that was gang-bleeped from behind after graduating from Loyola Jesuit College?

Learn to read. Then spend sometime understanding before you go ahead and type absolute nonsense on a public forum.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) by Jehovahovado: 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
End time Private University
Re: Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) by Jidibia(m): 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
Lol…. That is what you get when you recruit teachers based on ethno-religious sentiments.
Re: Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) by Egie4real: 6:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
This is simply unacceptable from any school let alone such a high rated one!
Re: Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
iamrealdeji:
almost every University has its secondary school p!mp

So am I saying otherwise? The topic here is about American University, then she sighted LJC as the best secondary school. What's the correlation? Learn to read and mind your business. I never quoted you. Fool!
Re: Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
whirlwind7:
Just the bogus name of the school. They offer nothing of quality.

Like most mushroom private schools, they employ ill trained and unqualified teachers who get paid peanuts.
The bulk of the school's earnings must go into the pocket of it's its owner. That's what the business is all about - minimum input with maximum earnings
Re: Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
notmywill:

Learn to read. Then spend sometime understanding before you go ahead and type absolute nonsense on a public forum.

You are perhaps the one who lacks understanding here. Next time, learn to mind your own business. I never quoted you. Idiot!
Re: Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
Jesumed:

So am I saying otherwise? The topic here is about American University, then she sighted LJC as the best secondary school. What's the correlation? Learn to read and mind your business. I never quoted you. Fool!
Did u read the report at all? SSS1A isn't in a university.. Universities have primary and secondary schools.
Re: Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) by darlenese(f): 6:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
The teacher doesn't know if the pupil is a "he" or a "she" grin , it really shows the sch has a loop hole , smh
Re: Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) by Vainglory: 6:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
bettercreature:
Exactly! it was errors from the typist not the teacher
What are you saying, man. Ever heard of proof reading.? I expect such a school to scrutinise whatever they send out to parents. There is no defence for this. Somebody has to answer to the authorities.
Re: Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
darlenese:
The teacher doesn't know if the pupil is a "he" or a "she" grin , it really shows the sch has a loop hole , smh
Not only that ..doesn't know how to make a verb an adjective. Common on NL. I'm not surprised.
Re: Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
Jesumed:

who's this mad man? Did I insult you? You must be living in the cave and probably came back to the city yesterday and grabbed someone's phone. I gave you all the respect and even called you p!mp(the most honorary way a Bay area guy would address someone they respect). We're all catching fun and learning on NL tout,no one is fighting
Re: Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
Vainglory:
What are you saying, man. Ever heard of proof reading.? I expect such a school to scrutinise whatever they send out to parents. There is no defence for this. Somebody has to answer to the authorities.
That guy is full of those typos..that is why he isn't seeing anything else.
Re: Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
iamrealdeji:
who's this mad man? Did I insult you? You must be living in the cave and probably came back to the city yesterday and grabbed someone's phone. I gave you all the respect and even called you p!mp(the most honorary way a Bay area guy would address someone they respect). We're all catching fun and learning on NL tout,no one is fighting

Ogbeni calm down. ''P!mp'' isn't an 'honorary' word. Go, find out the meaning of that word you used. Now you just called me a mad man and a tout and you're claiming to be respectable. You see who's fighting now? That babe I yab sef no reply me, na you dey take pill for another man headache. Do you see why I called you a fool now?
Re: Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
Jesumed:

Ogbeni calm down. ''P!mp'' isn't an 'honorary' word. Go, find out the meaning of that word you used. Now you just called me a mad man and a tout and you're claiming to be respectable. You see who's fighting now? That babe I yab sef no reply me, na you dey take pill for another man headache. Do you see why I called you a fool now?
Well,you're probably one of those born again folks that rape around and cover up by being born again and acting like you never killed an ant.
If I call you p!mp,it doesn't mean you supply girls to anyone,its just a title of respect among ballers. Like calling someone "Boss"
Re: Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Well,you're probably one of those born again folks that rape around and cover up by being born again and acting like you never killed an ant.
If I call you p!mp,it doesn't mean you supply girls to anyone,its just a title of respect among ballers. Like calling someone "Boss"

I see. I think it's better you call your colleagues whom you are very familiar with, such a name than a stranger you've never met before. Learn to be courteous when dealing with strangers. You can call your friend ''werey'' but will you try that with your boss or a random person you just met. Only a fool will do that, and that justifies the reason I called you ''fool''.
Re: Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) by darqly(m): 7:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
godoluwa:

its 4m(including hostel, 7meal per week, free transport across d college premises, free Ipad for all freshers)

Those are the University fees you're quoting biko. This is the secondary school arm and the fees are nothing like what you're stating here.
The teacher was obviously careless, and with this, will probably be sacked as the school expects world class standards from it's employees.
People are just hasty to cast aspersion where they have no firsthand info.
Re: Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) by Kbraims(m): 7:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
Acjohn:
They pack people we no go school put there because they be Muslim why them no go make blunders.
why alwyz being sentimental...let's grow upnd face wat wl mak us progress
Re: Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) by darqly(m): 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
dsquare33:
To buttress your point, the way most Northern teachers teach their students is appalling,when most of them don't study good and competitive courses,its either they study Hausa or Arabic languages, no wonder they cannot compete with their Southern counterpart, I have seen a school, in Kaduna State, where an English teacher was teaching English language with Hausa language.I wondered how the students will comprehend English language with that method of teaching.

The bulk of the academic staff in this institution are non-northerners, mostly southwest if you must know. And some of their northern staff I know will school you silly in their respective disciplines. Improve your argument and quit stereotyping; It has nothing with being Yoruba, Hausa or Ibo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:25pm On Dec 12, 2015
Jesumed:

I see. I think it's better you call your colleagues whom you are very familiar with, such a name than a stranger you've never met before. Learn to be courteous when dealing with strangers. You can call your friend ''werey'' but will you try that with your boss or a random person you just met. Only a fool will do that, and that justifies the reason I called you ''fool''.
I never called you a mad man in the first post I called you p!mp,i gave you utmost respect(you can read it again),but I was surprised you gave me utmost humiliation in return,that's why I called you a mad man cos I wondered how a sane person could do such a thing. That's dead and gone though
Re: Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
Consider yourself a HE in American University of Nigeria grin grin grin Ndiala
Re: Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) by engrbrume(m): 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
sugarbelly3:
lol...olodo ''American University''. Loyola Jesuit College is the BEST secondary school in Nigeria. Others na name and money dem dey chop

Have you heard of Lumen Christi International High School?
Re: Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) by JayJustus(m): 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
second sentence needs correction too...nobody is above mistake abeg make una park one side...
Re: Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) by amanze15(m): 8:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
godoluwa:

its 4m(including hostel, 7meal per week, free transport across d college premises, free Ipad for all freshers)
wow lots of better options for less,
Re: Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
Jehovahovado:
End time Private University
it's the secondary school not the university
Re: Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
kosplateau:

Did u read the report at all? SSS1A isn't in a university.. Universities have primary and secondary schools.
you dey mine am
Re: Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
the parent is just being naive by posting it on the social media. Who in this world doesn't make mistake? No matter how you try to be perfect, you must make mistake. supposing the teacher had given a good remark, the parent wouldn't have posted this on the social media
Re: Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) by Elxandre(m): 9:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
godoluwa:

It's the secondary school sir.
Re: Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) by godoluwa(m): 9:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
Elxandre:
It's the secondary school sir.
the headline is misleading then
Re: Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) by andyanders: 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
Can one imagine the kind of lecturers entrusted to empower their students to be someone tomorrow?

Can you imagine saying 'Advice' instead of 'advised'.

Is that "Payment Advice"? Too bad. Tomorrow, they will roll out first class students that cannot speak correct English language.
Re: Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
asuustrike2009:
the parent is just being naive by posting it on the social media. Who in this world doesn't make mistake? No matter how you try to be perfect, you must make mistake. supposing the teacher had given a good remark, the parent wouldn't have posted this on the social media

Are you serious?

The certificate is full of mistakes. The teacher hasn't made a mistake, the teacher doesn't know how to write properly.
It is quite sad that you think it is normal for a teacher to give a child such a certificate. In a sane environment the teacher wouldn't be allowed to call herself a teacher and nobody would take such a school seriously and send their kids there.
Re: Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) by kokorodudu(f): 12:09am On Dec 13, 2015
You are dumber than the teachers themselves. You pay so much for a good school and they can't even put teachers who know left from right?

handsomeclouds:
Modified
I'm indeed very sorry. This isn't funny at all. May God forgive us all. This is a mistake though. It hasn't called for needless publicity. Truly someone just lost his/her job

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. / Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. / Sit-At-Home: Owerri Schoolchildren Run Helter-Skelter As Gunmen Enforce Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.