Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) (43082 Views)

See A Teacher's Shocking Remark On A Pupil's Report Sheet / Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case / The Nigerian Educational Sector Is Finished, This Is An S.S.2 Student Sheet PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) by hyperflex(m): 12:17am On Dec 13, 2015
ObiOmaMu:
After paying huge school fees for his child at the American University of Nigeria Academy, this Nigerian dad snapped when he saw grammatical errors on his child's report sheet.

Mr Abari corrected the blunders, left a note asking the school management to ensure high diligence and made his daughter take the correction back to the school. American University of Nigeria Academy is owned by former Nigerian Vice President, Atiku Abubakar...

Teacher, no teach my pikin nonsense *in Fela's voice* lmao..

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/12/nigerian-dad-slams-american-university-of-nigeria-academy.html

Someone is getting sacked or demoted.
Re: Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 13, 2015
kokorodudu:
You are dumber than the teachers themselves. You pay so much for a good school and they can't even put teachers who know left from right?

You are a moronic slowpoke. So the next line of action is to snap and upload the teacher's mistake?
Redundant fool...
Re: Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) by chulo132(m): 3:13am On Dec 13, 2015
A good level of concentration in class, (comma) even the person correcting the teacher failed that part
Re: Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) by eniolaamoda: 4:35am On Dec 13, 2015
sugarbelly3:
lol...olodo ''American University''. Loyola Jesuit College is the BEST secondary school in Nigeria. Others na name and money dem dey chop

Whatsapp me on 08180712474
Got business for u
Re: Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) by opribo(m): 4:55am On Dec 13, 2015
I'm still very curious how come despite all the numerous atrocities carried out by boko in Maiduguri, this Atiku school has never been targeted or even attempted. is it that their security is water tight
Re: Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) by Taiwo20(m): 5:36am On Dec 13, 2015
I think its a typo. Looks like the letter had already been prepared initially and the teacher only added the name and student I'd
Re: Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) by Taiwo20(m): 5:41am On Dec 13, 2015
opribo:
I'm still very curious how come despite all the numerous atrocities carried out by boko in Maiduguri, this Atiku school has never been targeted or even attempted. is it that their security is water tight

The school is in Yola.
Re: Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) by tufur24(m): 6:11am On Dec 13, 2015
Does AUN have a secondary school?
Re: Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) by Syjibrin(f): 7:20am On Dec 13, 2015
godoluwa:

its 4m(including hostel, 7meal per week, free transport across d college premises, free Ipad for all freshers)
you just plagiarised your signature you would have encrypted it with quote. You quoted it from Mr and Mrs. Ghanian movie
Re: Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) by opribo(m): 7:32am On Dec 13, 2015
Taiwo20:

The school is in Yola.

Thanks for the correction bro, that Yola is even the heartbeat of Boko so what is the secret behind their safety in a highly dangerous terrain.
Re: Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) by Taiwo20(m): 7:43am On Dec 13, 2015
opribo:

Thanks for the correction bro, that Yola is even the heartbeat of Boko so what is the secret behind their safety in a highly dangerous terrain.

The more you look, the less you see except you are an insider.
Re: Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) by opribo(m): 8:21am On Dec 13, 2015
Taiwo20:

The more you look, the less you see except you are an insider.

Exactly, the answer to Boko is blowing in the winds. Three are some people that needs to be interrogated for their roles in bokp but unfortunately they are distracting attention by holding the wrong guy and trying desperately to rope him unto what he knows nothing about
Re: Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
Mindfulness:

Are you serious?

The certificate is full of mistakes. The teacher hasn't made a mistake, the teacher doesn't know how to write properly.
It is quite sad that you think it is normal for a teacher to give a child such a certificate. In a sane environment the teacher wouldn't be allowed to call herself a teacher and nobody would take such a school seriously and send their kids there.
don't worry when you make your own mistake you would understand better why it's not right to judge. Neither am I supposing the act committed by either the teacher or school but nobody is perfect.
Re: Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
asuustrike2009:

don't worry when you make your own mistake you would understand better why it's not right to judge. Neither am I supposing the act committed by either the teacher or school but nobody is perfect.

Are we talking about one mistake here or about a certificate [size=18pt]full of mistakes[/size]?
She doesn't have to be perfect but she is a disgrace to the profession. She should be fired with immediate effect. How will she correct exams when she is not able to spot mistakes?

And people wonder why this country is full of illiterates who call themselves educated. Yeah, educated by illiterates.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) by notmywill: 2:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
Jesumed:

You are perhaps the one who lacks understanding here. Next time, learn to mind your own business. I never quoted you. Idiot!

It's difficult to answer without abusing, isn't it.
The school in question is an Academy. Even if you didn't see that, at least you would have seen 'SS 1A' in the result.
But then, you only see what you want to see.
Re: Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
Mindfulness:

Are we talking about one mistake here or about a certificate [size=18pt]full of mistakes[/size]?
She doesn't have to be perfect but she is a disgrace to the profession. She should be fired with immediate effect. How will she correct exams when she is not able to spot mistakes?

And people wonder why this country is full of illiterates who call themselves educated. Yeah, educated by illiterates.
tell me which certificate is error free in this world? when you do so i will find the error for you
Re: Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
sugarbelly3:
lol...olodo ''American University''. Loyola Jesuit College is the BEST secondary school in Nigeria. Others na name and money dem dey chop
Is this the FAMOUS SUGARBELLY
Re: Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) by Drabrah(m): 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Modified
I'm indeed very sorry. This isn't funny at all. May God forgive us all. This is a mistake though. It hasn't called for needless publicity. Truly someone just lost his/her job
Wen u discover dat dat gal's sch fees per session is more than somebody's lifetime earnings somwia, then u'll arrive @ d conclusion dat it's far from a needless publicity.
A local adage says "U cannot purchase dizziness wt ur money & still complain dat u ain't feeling dizzy"
buh I guess this is a case of buying nystagmus wt ur hard earned money yet no iota of dizziness.
Re: Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
asuustrike2009:

tell me which certificate is error free in this world? when you do so i will find the error for you

Mine are COMPLETELY free of mistakes even though the schools I went to were free.

Someone explain to me why some people think that it is normal that teachers are not able to write two sentences correctly.
Isn't it part of their job description? Are they not qualified to write SIMPLE English sentences? It is a profession for God's sake! And it is absolutely necessary and a requirement that a teacher has a good command of the official language of the country he or she wants to teach in.

Or should we say that doctors should also be excused if they can't tell the difference between the heart and the kidney because nobody is perfect and people make mistakes? Why train people professionally at all? Everyone is qualified to do any job. grin
Re: Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
So many illiterates parading as teachers..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Daughter Was Bullied At Faith Academy, Abuja & Sexually Assaulted - Parent / Sit-At-Home: Owerri Schoolchildren Run Helter-Skelter As Gunmen Enforce Lockdown / JAMB Releases 2017 UTME Results For Second Batch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.