Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Could This Be The Hardest Course In The University??? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Could This Be The Hardest Course In The University??? (3910 Views)

Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. / Which Is The Hardest Course To Study In Nigeria / What Is The Hardest Course To Study In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be The Hardest Course In The University??? by MrParky(m): 1:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
undecidedPlease and please am confused I need someone to clearly explain this to me. I had to go through many obstacles and critics before gaining admiSsion in the university and thanks to the almighty GOD I have even collected my admission letter and registration will commence on the 11th of january. Now the question is that,is ECONOMICS The HARDEST course in the university,because many people thought the school will not admit me and after they have admitted me now same people are saying that the course is too hard and too much calculation blah!! blah!! blah!! And to be sincere am not that good when it comes to calculation,so am scared that I might not make it if I get there. As a J J C please I need your advice and cancelling.most especialy those who are offering it and those who have offered it and any body who has something meaning fully to advise me THANKs undecided
Re: Could This Be The Hardest Course In The University??? by Cutehector(m): 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
Well if u dont hav any interest whatsoever in d course, it will look like mountain to u
Re: Could This Be The Hardest Course In The University??? by MrParky(m): 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
Cutehector:
Well if u dont hav any interest whatsoever in d course, it will look like mountain to u
am intresting in it. that's my ambition
Re: Could This Be The Hardest Course In The University??? by Cutehector(m): 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
MrParky:
am intresting in it. that's my ambition
ha, den its gona be easy.. And pls neva u listen to what others say... Neva eva
Re: Could This Be The Hardest Course In The University??? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
If it's ur plan then don't listen to people(friends) & marry ur book..
Re: Could This Be The Hardest Course In The University??? by stzy(m): 1:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
Everybody thinks. Their course is d hardest... If u're not good or stable with. Calculations u'll have problems at d early stages ... To say economics is one of d hard courses in a Uni may actually come 4rm some1 who sees only. University gates n fences... I'll name 30 stressful courses n. Economics has nt started warming up
Re: Could This Be The Hardest Course In The University??? by MrParky(m): 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
stzy:
Everybody thinks. Their course is d hardest... If u're not good or stable with. Calculations u'll have problems at d early stages ... To say economics is one of d hard courses in a Uni may actually come 4rm some1 who sees only. University gates n fences... I'll name 30 stressful courses n. Economics has nt started warming up
hmmmm. Tnx.
Re: Could This Be The Hardest Course In The University??? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
Economics is not difficult as a single course, but if it is merged with statistics then it will be difficult, I believe if you study hard enough, there is no course on earth that is difficult. FOCUS.
Re: Could This Be The Hardest Course In The University??? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
Having the wrong perception at this stage can completely ruin u, do away with it and those people feeding u with gibberish.
Re: Could This Be The Hardest Course In The University??? by Thermodynamics(m): 7:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
If I hear, What of Mechanical Engineering or other engineering courses.
What is economics compared to Engineering.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Hardest Course In The University??? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
OP you need counseling, not "cancelling".
Re: Could This Be The Hardest Course In The University??? by karferguso(m): 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
i am currently an undergraduate studying Economics and I can tell you that it is not in anyway close to being the hardest course. You just have to develop interest for the course.
Re: Could This Be The Hardest Course In The University??? by Adex097: 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
I'm an undergraduate of Economics and Statistics and I'm authoritatively telling you that its not the hardest course. Although the word "hard" is quite relative.
Anyways, I'd implore you to quit listening to such negative remarks . I can remember vividly a particular course(s) we did in our year2. ECO213 (1st semester) and ECO223 (2nd semester) a purely mathematical course . Our predecessors were like "you guys can never have an A in dis course,, only one person managed to have an A in our class" but I was able to have an A in both semesters..mind you I'm just an average student when it comes to calculations but I was pushed by DETERMINATION . With determination , a seemingly hard course would become as easy as ABC. Wish you all the best bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Hardest Course In The University??? by LaRochelle(f): 11:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
I feel very psychic right now. When I saw the topic, I just knew you were referring to Economics. Economics is not the hardest course, you just need a clear mind and INTEREST in the course. There are more rigorous courses like the human and animal medical courses. Economics is definitely not easy but it's not the hardest.
Re: Could This Be The Hardest Course In The University??? by RealAdewole(m): 5:30am On Dec 13, 2015
try Agricultural science education and your life will never remain the same again

to me there is nothing like hard in academics if u are gifted but if nt it might be a little bit stressful our rate of assimilation differs
Re: Could This Be The Hardest Course In The University??? by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 13, 2015
#Intermediate_Microeconomics cheesy
#Advanced_Microeconomics cheesy
#Applied Statistics cheesy
#Advanced_Econometrics grin

Economics is difficult o.. but the undeRlisted are more difficult

* Economics and Mathematics

* Economics and Statistics

* Economics and Education

OP..If u'r gona survive, sharpen your mathematics and fine-art skills.. Economics is basically Mathematics and Graphs with loads of derivations..
Re: Could This Be The Hardest Course In The University??? by Medunah: 9:07am On Dec 13, 2015
I am currently studying economics and thing is if u re not sound in maths, u will have a probs with some of the courses you will offer cos that was the problem some of my course mates had in yr1 buh its not something u can't scale thru.
Re: Could This Be The Hardest Course In The University??? by kenedy175(m): 10:39am On Dec 13, 2015
It's all about you! Know how you use your time and study well. I'm a medical student. When I got into the system about 6 years ago, we were told same thing. How impossible studying medicine is an all of that... but later I found out it was all about how you manage your time. Medicine is difficult actually. But time management will ease a lot for you.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Hardest Course In The University??? by MrParky(m): 12:17am On Dec 19, 2015
MrParky:
undecidedPlease and please am confused I need someone to clearly explain this to me. I had to go through many obstacles and critics before gaining admiSsion in the university and thanks to the almighty GOD I have even collected my admission letter and registration will commence on the 11th of january. Now the question is that,is ECONOMICS The HARDEST course in the university,because many people thought the school will not admit me and after they have admitted me now same people are saying that the course is too hard and too much calculation blah!! blah!! blah!! And to be sincere am not that good when it comes to calculation,so am scared that I might not make it if I get there. As a J J C please I need your advice and cancelling.most especialy those who are offering it and those who have offered it and any body who has something meaning fully to advise me THANKs undecided
tnx to u all
Re: Could This Be The Hardest Course In The University??? by Elparaiso(m): 4:43am On Dec 19, 2015
Thermodynamics:
If I hear, What of Mechanical Engineering or other engineering courses.
What is economics compared to Engineering.
I wanted to post.
But this dude has overdose of sense.
Re: Could This Be The Hardest Course In The University??? by MrParky(m): 11:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
Elparaiso:

I wanted to post.
But this dude has overdose of sense.
lols. Just post abeg its impotant na
Re: Could This Be The Hardest Course In The University??? by trustedward(m): 11:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
MrParky:
av u heard of Biochemistry, pharmacy, optometry or microbiology before?....I guess Not
Re: Could This Be The Hardest Course In The University??? by MrParky(m): 11:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
trustedward:
av u heard of Biochemistry, pharmacy, optometry or microbiology before?....I guess Not
nop. Are they hader dan econs ?
Re: Could This Be The Hardest Course In The University??? by MrParky(m): 11:20am On Sep 17, 2021
grin THANKS I AM NOW A GRADUATE ABOUT TO DO MY NYSC POP cheesy
ALKARULEZZ:
#Intermediate_Microeconomics cheesy
#Advanced_Microeconomics cheesy
#Applied Statistics cheesy
#Advanced_Econometrics grin

Economics is difficult o.. but the undeRlisted are more difficult

* Economics and Mathematics

* Economics and Statistics

* Economics and Education

OP..If u'r gona survive, sharpen your mathematics and fine-art skills.. Economics is basically Mathematics and Graphs with loads of derivations..

(1) (Reply)

NDDC 2016 Foreign Scholarship Oral Interview / 5 Animals That Contributes To Human Existence (Photos) / Update On Tertiary Institutions' Resumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.