Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Whats The Best Gift To Give To A Loved One This Festive Season. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Best Gift To Give To A Loved One This Festive Season. (529 Views)

What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Best Gift To Give To A Loved One This Festive Season. by youngambi(m): 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
December is here. xmas n new year r around the corner... just wondering tho, wats d best gift(s) to gv to a loved one (loved ones). or to avoid criticism, wat is (are) d gifts pals, u wld buy for ur loved ones dis Xmas n new year.
Re: Whats The Best Gift To Give To A Loved One This Festive Season. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
These days you can not go wrong with the latest phone in town.
Re: Whats The Best Gift To Give To A Loved One This Festive Season. by dachaste(f): 2:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
To me my very loved ones. Its time I give em.

Special undisturbed time. Although I'll add some little events to make it special

Like special recipee and some stuff
Re: Whats The Best Gift To Give To A Loved One This Festive Season. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
nothing
Re: Whats The Best Gift To Give To A Loved One This Festive Season. by foladaraawe(f): 2:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
mandarin oranges grin
Re: Whats The Best Gift To Give To A Loved One This Festive Season. by ilevic(m): 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
Lolz funny, leme ask u a question, do u buy gift for ur brother on ur mum's birthday? Na ur loved ones dey do celebrate birthday? No b Jesus? Go get gift to d celebrant abeg
Re: Whats The Best Gift To Give To A Loved One This Festive Season. by MMMFAGUY1: 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
Slap 2 settle january 2nd.
Re: Whats The Best Gift To Give To A Loved One This Festive Season. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
for your Dad, A bottle of Wine. (Expensive one, not just any wine)

for your mum, hollandis wrapper.

for the Males, turkey shirts .

for the females, turkey gown.

for kids , Toys , snacks n juice.

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Marry These Men And Ladies / Does Love Really COST Something in Nigeria / Must Read: Important Ways To Take Care Of The Vägìnã

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.