Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Buhari In Kaduna For Music Festival, KASU Convocation (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In Kaduna For Music Festival, KASU Convocation (Photos) (20583 Views)

Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) / Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics / KASU Confers Buhari With Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari In Kaduna For Music Festival, KASU Convocation (Photos) by romano1: 3:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
Did anyone notice that the stadium is not as full as is usual when PMB visits few months ago? To me, that's a clear signal that all is not well.There is disenchantment in the air...

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Kaduna For Music Festival, KASU Convocation (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
Buhari
Re: Buhari In Kaduna For Music Festival, KASU Convocation (Photos) by daveyjay(m): 3:54pm On Dec 12, 2015
Junketter in chief of the Federal Republic of zoo Niqeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Kaduna For Music Festival, KASU Convocation (Photos) by chuckd112: 3:54pm On Dec 12, 2015
Buhari will be xpectin to see you in my Xmas carol dis month. Please don't fail me o.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Kaduna For Music Festival, KASU Convocation (Photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
ndcide:
He didn't even make a single sentence in English language.

At least the few minutes I had the patience to watch on NTA.

When OBJ visited Oyo in 2005, he spoke Yoruba all through..... When GEJ went to Nembe, he spoke Ijaw...

Get your mind off party existence...

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Kaduna For Music Festival, KASU Convocation (Photos) by Akpan107(m): 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
May God have mercy on his people... Nigerians has made a great mistake of their lives. some are openly regreting while some due to their their hatred for a particular region of the country decided pretend all is okey. but time shall tell! is just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Kaduna For Music Festival, KASU Convocation (Photos) by ISLAM4theWISE: 3:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
Igbos make una no die for this man issue. Since ur votes dint even participated in him....... dullard pple of state of rising sun tongue tongue
Re: Buhari In Kaduna For Music Festival, KASU Convocation (Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
romano1:
Did anyone notice that the stadium is not as full as is usual when PMB visits few months ago? To me, that's a clear signal that all is not well.There is disenchantment in the air...

Re: Buhari In Kaduna For Music Festival, KASU Convocation (Photos) by Mubby4luv(m): 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2015
TrappKING:
Who did this? gringrin
Haters will say it's PhotoShop grin
Re: Buhari In Kaduna For Music Festival, KASU Convocation (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2015
mumu presidiot,na everywhere him dey go....one day him go attend party for sambisa.nonsense man.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Kaduna For Music Festival, KASU Convocation (Photos) by ISLAM4theWISE: 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
After u guyz will say some 1 is tribalistic. U igbo's super power of dt Tribalism. Dt y ur places remain poor and scanty of pple. Igbos stay in ur states, stop coming to SW ND N. flowpoke set of pple sad sad sad I just hate CHI CHI PPLE

SEE MORE
jordanriverz:
mumu presidiot,na everywhere him dey go....one day him go attend party for sambisa.nonsense man.
Re: Buhari In Kaduna For Music Festival, KASU Convocation (Photos) by M4gunners: 4:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
Kia Baba.
Re: Buhari In Kaduna For Music Festival, KASU Convocation (Photos) by jamodeen: 4:31pm On Dec 12, 2015
Gen. DR Muhammadu Buhari grin
Re: Buhari In Kaduna For Music Festival, KASU Convocation (Photos) by XXBLadez: 4:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
The Daura CowLord still on tourism while his home is on fire
Re: Buhari In Kaduna For Music Festival, KASU Convocation (Photos) by M16: 4:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
PHOTO-CRACY IS A SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT, WHEREBY INSTEAD OF PROVIDING GOOD GOVERNANCE, THEY GO ABOUT TAKING PICTURES FOR THE CONSUMPTION OF THEIR FANS.... AND THE MOST PAINFUL OF ALL, IS THAT THIS HUNGRY FANS WILL KEEP ON SHOUTING 'SAI BABA', WAS HE DESTINED TO SNAP PICTURES

It's not our fault he is handsome and photogenic, compared the that ugly toad and eyesore called ex-president
Re: Buhari In Kaduna For Music Festival, KASU Convocation (Photos) by Ifebazz(m): 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
olascojojo:
http://www.castolee.com/2015/12/photos-president-buhari-in-kaduna-for.html

President Muhammadu Buhari is in Kaduna State to declare open a musical festival and attend the convocation ceremony of the Kaduna State University (KASU).

The musical festival organized by the Kaduna state government is designed to raise funds for the artistes.

He was awarded a honorary doctorate degree by KASU.
Well thankfully some progress. He finally visited somewhere near Nigeria albeit for funfair.
Re: Buhari In Kaduna For Music Festival, KASU Convocation (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
jamodeen:
Gen. DR.Muhammadu Buhari grin
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari In Kaduna For Music Festival, KASU Convocation (Photos) by rosesdpillar: 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
I was expecting this man to start signing contracts,sitting with top business men in the world to see how Nigeria economy will wake,instead he is busy attending music festival.God will help Nigeria.
Re: Buhari In Kaduna For Music Festival, KASU Convocation (Photos) by ndcide(m): 5:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
Freemanan:

When OBJ visited Oyo in 2005, he spoke Yoruba all through..... When GEJ went to Nembe, he spoke Ijaw...

Get your mind off party existence...

You're getting it twisted bro, the Instances you mentioned, I didn't take note of them anyway.. My post was simply how I felt while watching. It had nothing to do with party.

I felt Mr President, should at least speak English to balance things. What if there's a conjecture tomorrow, that buhari instructed people to kill non indigenes in the state, based on my political sentiments, I may want to agree. (in a broad sense now, not me, some other persons)

He shouldn't localize things all the time. He is the president of Nigeria not the north. I believe he was talking about the country.
Re: Buhari In Kaduna For Music Festival, KASU Convocation (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 5:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
Doctorate degree in what discipline? grin
Re: Buhari In Kaduna For Music Festival, KASU Convocation (Photos) by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
Earthkumy:
To rule naija no easy

oga talk no dey dere, him no knw when him dey hustle for the position. Shebi him been dey hala wen goodluck dey on seat.
He better start working rather than using our funds for his personal tourism........mtchew
Re: Buhari In Kaduna For Music Festival, KASU Convocation (Photos) by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 6:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
ISLAM4theWISE:
After u guyz will say some 1 is tribalistic. U igbo's super power of dt Tribalism. Dt y ur places remain poor and scanty of pple. Igbos stay in ur states, stop coming to SW ND N. flowpoke set of pple sad sad sad I just hate CHI CHI PPLE

SEE MORE
Aturu beke.........blabbing sh*t. No be your fault una don get access to the internet.
Re: Buhari In Kaduna For Music Festival, KASU Convocation (Photos) by mustymatic(m): 6:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
Luckily i was convokd
Re: Buhari In Kaduna For Music Festival, KASU Convocation (Photos) by dragunov: 6:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
PHOTO-CRACY IS A SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT, WHEREBY INSTEAD OF PROVIDING GOOD GOVERNANCE, THEY GO ABOUT TAKING PICTURES FOR THE CONSUMPTION OF THEIR FANS.... AND THE MOST PAINFUL OF ALL, IS THAT THIS HUNGRY FANS WILL KEEP ON SHOUTING 'SAI BABA', WAS HE DESTINED TO SNAP PICTURES
Eyaaaaah! Sorry ehn. The tin pain you die abi. wink I noticed you have never been yourself since that archmoron lost the election.
Re: Buhari In Kaduna For Music Festival, KASU Convocation (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
But you just told us you only listened for a few minutes.

How are you then sure he did not make part of his speech in english?

Even if he spoke in Hausa throughout, it is still ok, as he was addressing an audience of mainly hausa speakers at a music festival to raise money for local industry.
ndcide:

You're getting it twisted bro, the Instances you mentioned, I didn't take note of them anyway.. My post was simply how I felt while watching. It had nothing to do with party.

I felt Mr President, should at least speak English to balance things. What if there's a conjecture tomorrow, that buhari instructed people to kill non indigenes in the state, based on my political sentiments, I may want to agree. (in a broad sense now, not me, some other persons)

He shouldn't localize things all the time. He is the president of Nigeria not the north. I believe he was talking about the country.
Re: Buhari In Kaduna For Music Festival, KASU Convocation (Photos) by dragunov: 6:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
angelo5uk:
O boy... E be like say Nigerians don enter one chance oh.
This guy looks unprepared for the job he was voted for. Took six months to assemble his ministers.... And Now instead of brainstorming for the mess the country is into, he's busy traveling here and there as if say he wan collect Jonny Walker award....

All those idiats wey no let us hear word back then... Dey shout change... Sheybi Ina eyes don clear now
So its until you see him moving about with smoke oozing from his ears and nostril or maybe frowning all over the place or looking morose that you become confident that he is brainstorming to cleAn the mess your archmoron brother and his party created in this country. Ok he should just lock himself up in Aso Rock to prove to you that he is serious. Bozo!
Re: Buhari In Kaduna For Music Festival, KASU Convocation (Photos) by benELOHIM7(m): 6:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
Baba owambe
Re: Buhari In Kaduna For Music Festival, KASU Convocation (Photos) by dragunov: 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
Akpan107:
May God have mercy on his people... Nigerians has made a great mistake of their lives. some are openly regreting while some due to their their hatred for a particular region of the country decided pretend all is okey. but time shall tell! is just a matter of time.
Now listen dog eater nobody is regretting anything except your brothers of the biafran persuasion. And you.
Re: Buhari In Kaduna For Music Festival, KASU Convocation (Photos) by dragunov: 7:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
M16:

It's not our fault he is handsome and photogenic, compared the that ugly toad and eyesore called ex-president
With umbrella nose grin
Re: Buhari In Kaduna For Music Festival, KASU Convocation (Photos) by Akpan107(m): 8:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
dragunov:
Now listen dog eater nobody is regretting anything except your brothers of the biafran persuasion. And you.
Going against any post on Buhari will never put food on ur table.I Stay in the northern part of the country and i know what is actually happening here. 99.9 percent of my friends and neighbors are Hausas and Northerners, stop being aggressive i have no issues with you. the time of campaign is now over, is now time to know who is actually "CLUELESS". dog is actually a nice meat to those who like to eat it, you have no power to judge me or what i eat, just as i have no power to also judge your way of life or what you eat too.
Re: Buhari In Kaduna For Music Festival, KASU Convocation (Photos) by Moana(f): 8:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
koikoi2:
finally, Buhari visits Nigeria, Kaduna to be precise. He will start off d music festival and attend KASU convocation then he will leave Nigeria.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Meets With Military Service Chiefs in Abuja (photos) / Fayose’s Aide, Others Dump PDP For APC / From Jonathan To Buhari: FFK Long History Of Going Back To "Vomit" - Dailypost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.