Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:39 PM

Keep The Doctor Away With An Apple A Day - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Keep The Doctor Away With An Apple A Day (395 Views)

The Doctor Killed By Lassa Fever In Abia Pictured / I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out / An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keep The Doctor Away With An Apple A Day by ageless7: 2:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
Remember my early morning delight? Carrots and apples? I have just finished telling you the numerous benefits of carrot. today I want to tell you the wonderful benefits I get daily when I eat apples .Many of us forget that sometimes the simplest answer are the best
.Better health could be as easy as reaching for the fruit bowl for an apple .The old adage "An apple a day keeps the doctor away may be a silly rhyme you heard as a kid, but I have discovered with my many months of taking this fruit that it does keep many doctors away .here is why............please visit www.healthinstress.com

(1) (Reply)

Vitalita Derma Stay Well Hydrated Each And Every Day / Http://cleansenaturalsfacts.com/eyessentials/ / Special Anti Aging Skin Care Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.