Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Please Read Carefully.. Do You Agree With Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Read Carefully.. Do You Agree With Them (1143 Views)

Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / Guys Read Carefully"to Preserve Your joystick,you Need To Have Regular Sex"!! / "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Read Carefully.. Do You Agree With Them by Rashycoolbabe(f): 3:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
What are the Health Benefits of Orijin

Keep in mind that Orijin Bitters is a very strong alcoholic drink, with an ABV of 30%, so remember to drink in moderation. While its manufacturer does not hold it out as having any particular health benefits, the drink does contain chamomile and thyme. Both of these herbs have significant health benefits. In fact, Chamomile has been used for millennia to cure stomach pains and anxiety.

But does Orijin Bitters have any side effects? It goes without saying that you will end up with a hangover if you drink too much of Orijin Bitters given its very high ABV! However, the fact that Orijin is made by a well known and respected multinational company gives us more confidence that the drink will not have the same side effects that some of its competitors in this space have been accused of.

I want to choose this as my brand but I need to be sure of what I will put inside my mouth
Re: Please Read Carefully.. Do You Agree With Them by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
me too.. waiting for expertise
Re: Please Read Carefully.. Do You Agree With Them by tedimola(m): 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
Re: Please Read Carefully.. Do You Agree With Them by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 12, 2015
Rashycoolbabe:
What are the Health Benefits of Orijin

Keep in mind that Orijin Bitters is a very strong alcoholic drink, with an ABV of 30%, so remember to drink in moderation. While its manufacturer does not hold it out as having any particular health benefits, the drink does contain chamomile and thyme. Both of these herbs have significant health benefits. In fact, Chamomile has been used for millennia to cure stomach pains and anxiety.

But does Orijin Bitters have any side effects? It goes without saying that you will end up with a hangover if you drink too much of Orijin Bitters given its very high ABV! However, the fact that Orijin is made by a well known and respected multinational company gives us more confidence that the drink will not have the same side effects that some of its competitors in this space have been accused of.

I want to choose this as my brand but I need to be sure of what I will put inside my mouth

That's a very disturbing statement. Trust multinationals at your own peril. Or better still, read up on Nestle and Pfizer crimes.
Re: Please Read Carefully.. Do You Agree With Them by Cholls(m): 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
My brother good job mr marketer.

(1) (Reply)

{photo} / That Night In My Best Friend’s Bed: Seducing The Seductress (18+) – OLUWALOLOPE / It Seems Like Big Yansh Is Always Hot When You Touch It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.