Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed (27655 Views)

Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) / ‘How I Lost 5 Family Members In Army/Shiites Clash’ / Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by Banuso99: 4:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
naptu2:

Yeah. He has always had problems with the Nigerian Army. Abacha detained him for a long time (when he declared that muslims should not obey the Nigerian Government because it was not islamic and that the Sultan and Emirs should not be the head of muslims in Nigeria). His sons were killed by the Nigerian Army during a battle in October last year and Boko Haram bombed one of his processions a few weeks ago.

He had it rough with the Nigeria Army during Abacha regime and experiencing same with current regime and Boko haram.

Hummn! Some words are better left unsaid.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by delishpot: 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
Seems Buhari doesnt want any form public gathering in Nigeria wether peaceful or otherwise.
Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2015
Banuso99:
SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORK Dec 12, 2015

SaharaReporters can exclusively report that at least seven persons are dead in Zaria, Kaduna State following a clash between soldiers and members of a Shiite Muslim sect.

Our correspondent learned that the clash involved the convoy of the Chief of Army Staff and the Shiites. A source in Zaria who is a member of the traditional council confirmed the clash to a correspondent in our New York headquarters.
SaharaReporters will provide more details as they emerge.

source: http://saharareporters.com/2015/12/12/seven-killed-zaria-soldiers-shiites-clash

Hahahaaa, Nigeria is a ZOO, country created by a drug addict nd a prostitude grin grin grin,..boring country cool

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by Generalkorex(m): 4:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
Banuso99:

He had it rough with the Nigeria Army during Abacha regime and experiencing same with current regime and Boko haram.

Hummn! Some words are better left unsaid.
bro it seems u knw more share with us please.
Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 12, 2015
So much religious factions in the north
Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by Jabioro: 4:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
In all ramifications Islamabad is bad to humanity...
Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by Willydilly(m): 4:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
What did they wantbnow
Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by Mightymanna(m): 4:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
GspotAngela:
you mean Iran that sent elements of her Revolutionary Guard to fight along with Ibrahim Nasrullah's Hezbollah of Lebanon & The Syrian Armed Forces against ISIS and other Saudi Arabia sponsored terrorist organisations that are causing havoc in Syria/Iraq & all over the world?
My friend, Saudi Arabia is the main sponsor of the global jihadi movements
but you forgot to add their nuclear program,weapons of mass destruction as well as their intentions to overthrow all middle east monarchy governments and wipe isreal from the global map these reasons alone poses a big threat to global peace

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by Masculity(m): 4:34pm On Dec 12, 2015
Mightymanna:
again? iran is seriously causing problems all over the world because of their wicked ideology of shiism what is the meaning of all these,trekking from sokoto to zaria, kano to zaria and katsina to zaria is completely unislamic how could you allow your women and children to engage in such a tiresome journey?

you called it tiresome? Must you comment if you have nothing to say? Please mind your business?
Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by clemzo101(m): 4:34pm On Dec 12, 2015
DickDastardly:

They should let him be.
#TeamShites
see mumu ooo. Team Shiite and u are here on nairaland. Abeg if u are really team Shiite pls go and join the procession so dat d army will fucking gun down ur ass. Rubbish
Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by Blackfire(m): 4:34pm On Dec 12, 2015
Mightymanna:
again? iran is seriously causing problems all over the world because of their wicked ideology of shiism what is the meaning of all these,trekking from sokoto to zaria, kano to zaria and katsina to zaria is completely unislamic how could you allow your women and children to engage in such a tiresome journey?

u know is a kind of hajj to them...
Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by aenero(m): 4:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
Islam and Muslims,one of the worst thing to happen to our dearest planet

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by elhafeez(m): 4:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
the Shiite members are trouble makers, they believe they are above the law. I live in zaria and I know how uncomfortable they make the town. they have been disrespecting the soldiers. most of their members are illiterate from villages. They chose to misbehave at the wrong time when the Nigerian Army was conducting the passing out parade of their recruits. the army has already drafted thousands of soldiers for the occasion. Soldiers have taken over every where in zaria in thousands. ready to shoot on sight. we stand with the Nigerian Army because we know they wouldn't attack them without concrete reasons. we just pray it ends soon so that we can continue with our lives

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by Idrismusty97(m): 4:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
Mightymanna:
Which Iran? Is ISIS, Alqaeda, Boko haram, Al shabbab Shiites? ISIS is bombing Shi'a mosques even in Saudi Arabia just As Boko haram is bombing Shi'a poccession in Nigeria. Saudi Arabia Sunni Wahhabilism is the root of all Islamic related terrorism in the world. Iran is ten times better than those Royal gay àss in Saudi Arabia drunk in petrodollars.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by arduino: 4:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
Are you a Physicist, Computer Engineer, or Elect/Elect Engineer.
For all your microcontrollers/ arduino
components and shields buy from us on
konga ; konga.com/faithtechnologies.
Nationwide delivery

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
Mightymanna:

Is that why they should be killed? What is our business if they decide to trek from Kano to Iran

When it comes to confronting boko haram then our soldiers will suddenly lack weapons, but when it involves harmless Nigerians they become lions.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by ALISMILE(m): 4:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
GspotAngela:
you mean Iran that sent elements of her Revolutionary Guard to fight along with Ibrahim Nasrullah's Hezbollah of Lebanon & The Syrian Armed Forces against ISIS and other Saudi Arabia sponsored terrorist organisations that are causing havoc in Syria/Iraq & all over the world?
My friend, Saudi Arabia and their Wahabihist brethren are the main sponsor of the global jihadi movements
Pls tell me where to find ur gspot!

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by badonkadonk: 4:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
DickDastardly:
Is Buharry Shite or Sunni Once i know, only then will i comment angry

It is claimed that he is for everybody buh for no one..
Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 12, 2015
Mightymanna:

Is it your trek? angry
If it's for Buhari now you won't complain
Sai Baba Jor grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by Rafidi: 4:41pm On Dec 12, 2015
Zakzaky's Islamic Movement in Nigeria official website is reporting that their Hussainiyyah (Shia Muslim gathering hall) was attacked:

Breaking: Soldiers open fire at Husaniyyah Zaria, killed and injured scores

The Nigerian soldiers have openned fire this morning at Husainiyyah Baqiyyatullah Zaria killing scores and injuring many. The combat ready soldiers stormed the vicinity of Husainiyyah this morning. To the time of this report the number of people killed cannot be specified yet. The incessant shootings of life bullets by the Nigerian soldiers continued at Husainiyyah. Details later

http://islamicmovement.org
Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by Yeeyo: 4:41pm On Dec 12, 2015
Anoda subset of boko haram called shiite
Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by Geesarki(m): 4:41pm On Dec 12, 2015
DickDastardly:

I have never had issues with elzakzakky. If i should be a muslim tomorrow, i will choose shite.

I'm a muslim, bt if u ll join Islam nd become shite, just remain christian.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by Mightymanna(m): 4:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
Blackfire:

u know is a kind of hajj to them...
which hajj?in zaria?
Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
badonkadonk:

It is claimed that he is for everybody buh for no one..

Are they 5% or 97%?
Ehmmmmmm..... undecided
Sai Baba grin grin
Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by Naff24(f): 4:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
GspotAngela:
My friend, Saudi Arabia and their Wahabihist brethren are the main sponsor of the global jihadi movements

Your DP though..... tongue

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by Mightymanna(m): 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
mykl01:

Is it your trek? angry
If it's for Buhari now you won't complain
Sai Baba Jor grin grin tongue
i am only concern about fhe little children which seems to me like they were forced to do so
Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by ALISMILE(m): 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
aenero:
Islam and Muslims,one of the worst thing to happen to our dearest planet
Islam fight others because others re evil! And in Islam speaking out against evil is very important!
Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by lonelydora: 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
redsconsult:
convoy involving COAS... there is no more respect for the ARMY again...imagine

Don't mind them. They don't know what COAS means
Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by maz1(m): 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
actoor:
Muslim Again?
Hmmm, I don't trust Soldier but I understand that ISLAMaBAD. cry
why don't try 2 find out about islam b4 making conclusions because som elements chose to deface the religion doesn't giv u d right to generalise. True muslims are peaceful. I'm a muslim and I'm proud to be.
Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by ALISMILE(m): 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
Geesarki:

I'm a muslim, bt if u ll join Islam nd become shite, just remain christian.
Am sunni too, but pls allow Allah to judge the shites!
Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by omojeesu(m): 4:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
DickDastardly:
Why are they killing the shites? The last time, it was bokoharam that bombed their procession. And they seem to be the more peaceful and reasonable angry

Sunni and Sheite Muslims hate themselves to the death. The former is Saudi-led. The latter is Iranian-rooted. Both are equally dangerous.

Each has large followings among non Arabs and non Iranians persecuting themselves where they are in the majority. In Nigeria the Sheites are unfortunately in the minority. Most Hausa Fulani Muslims appear to be Sunni in orientation.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by Samirana360(m): 4:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
Shiit another boko haram brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibrahim Magu With The IStandWithBuhari Rally Group (Photos) / Governor Okeke Ikpeazu Kneeling Down In Church Before God With Pillow (Photo) / 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.