Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed (27663 Views)

Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) / ‘How I Lost 5 Family Members In Army/Shiites Clash’ / Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by princejayboss: 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Must Soldiers kill to be recognized?

Shites are not that radicalized to waste lives hence there is no need of confronting their peaceful procession

But there is need to shoot and kill innocent people in a protest in the east.... Double standard has been the problem of Nigeria
Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by kings49(m): 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
Buhari boys is at it again,.
Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by cutekhalifa(m): 6:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
Gem Gem Gem..... NG Army 7 - 0 Shiti grin cheesy grin we are waiting for counterattack from shiti.... Bubu won't be happy with this result ooooo grin grin cheesy
Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 6:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
princejayboss:

But there is need to shoot and kill innocent people in a protest in the east.... Double standard has been the problem of Nigeria

We can equally demand the right to peaceful protest in support of Biafra when we can stand against the establishment in defense of the right of Shiites muslims to peaceful procession anywhere in Nigeria.

Why should live bullets be an option against civilians in a democratic country.

#stopkillingshiites
Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by ishiamu(m): 6:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
DickDastardly:
Is Buharry Shite or Sunni Once i know, only then will i comment angry

Sunni
Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by crosbreaka: 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
The Claim by the Nigerian Army is a blatant lie

Saturday, 12 December 2015 16:35

The Flimsy excuse given by the Nigerian Army, as reported by some Media outlets, that a Commandant or Chief of Army Staff narrowly escaped death as a result of Attack from Muslim brothers and Sisters is a blatant lie.

The attack on the defenseless people by the Nigerian Soldiers is unprovoked. The Claim by the Army raises series of questions in the mind of right thinking people. The armless Muslims gathered for ceremony at Husainiyyah, as usual to change the flag on the dome of Husainiyyah, heralding the beginning of the month of R/Auwal- the birth month of the Prophet Muhammad Peace and blessing of Allah be upon him and his household.

Any excuse given by the military as reason for besieging Husaniyyah and firing for hours, leading the death of yet to be specified number of people, is considered a Lie of the Decade.

In the same vein, the report of clash, as given by some media, between brothers and Nigerias soldiers is also untrue as nothing like a clash but a crackdown on a defenceless people by blood thirsty soldiers.

http://islamicmovement.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2228:the-claim-by-the-nigerian-army-is-a-blantant-lie&catid=41:frontpage
Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by naptu2: 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
[size=14pt]Breaking: Buratai escapes assassination attempt in Kaduna, as soldiers, Shiites clash[/size]

December 12, 2015 at 5:26 pm in News

The Chief of Army  Staff, Lt-Gen. Tukur Buratai, on Saturday, escaped assassination attempt, as members of the Muslim sect, Shiites allegedly attacked his convoy in Zaria, Kaduna State.

Chief of Army Staff, Lt-Gen. Tukur Buratai

Seven persons reportedly lost their lives in the clash between soldiers attached to Buratai’s convoy and the Shiite Muslim sect.

However, at the time of filing this report, Vanguard can’t independently confirm the cause of the clash.

This came as President Muhammadu Buhari was a guest in Kaduna today, to grace the Kaduna Music Festival, as well as received a honorary award given him by the Kaduna State University (KASU), at its convocation ceremony.

Details later

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/breaking-buratai-escapes-assassination-attempt-in-kaduna-as-soldiers-shiites-clash/
Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by scotz101(m): 7:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Must Soldiers kill to be recognized?

Shites are not that radicalized to waste lives hence there is no need of confronting their peaceful procession

Bro, did u say peaceful?? Are u in zaria at all? People block d entire interstate Highways for hours displaying their plays and killing others' time..and you say peaceful...bro, those guys move about with all sort of weapons, from local guns to knives to sticks..nothing peaceful about them jare!

Before u comment, come to zaria and see what we see!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by ALISMILE(m): 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
Luckylife:
really what a robotic statement. Am very curious to ask how far is the fight with others? Apology
Victory in this fight against evil is guaranteed! If not now then later! Even though victory is not certain we shall continue to stand opposed to evil!
Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by ALISMILE(m): 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
Geesarki:

What they practice is nt Islam. I don't bliv in thr Islam
me too! Evrybdy cannot ve same belief! That's how Allah has decreed it! But there re areas where we (sunni) agree wit them! We must focus on this common ground! Shism is not the problem of Islam now! We ve far worse and terrible enemies! Stop seeing shite as ur enemy!
Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by Ahmeduana(m): 7:27pm On Dec 12, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Is that why they should be killed? What is our business if they decide to trek from Kano to Iran

When it comes to confronting boko haram then our soldiers will suddenly lack weapons, but when it involves harmless Nigerians they become lions.
EUROBOMBER, PLEASE KINDLY READ THIS FEMI FANI KAYODE ARTICLE ON ONLINE VANGUARD> the caliphate, the emir and nigeria.
Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 7:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
scotz101:

Bro, did u say peaceful?? Are u in zaria at all? People block d entire interstate Highways for hours displaying their plays and killing others' time..and you say peaceful...bro, those guys move about with all sort of weapons, from local guns to knives to sticks..nothing peaceful about them jare!

Before u comment, come to zaria and see what we see!

How many have the shiite moslems killed during their procession?

We need pictures and names or a cogent and verifiable link.

Life is too precious and should be valued more than anything else in the world hence the soldiers have no right to gun down any citizen of Nigeria who is not an imminent threat to another life.
Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by quickly: 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
ALISMILE:
Am sunni too, but pls allow Allah to judge the shites!

Ur a fake sunni, d true sunni r arabs.

Ur African

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by mymadam(m): 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
DickDastardly:
Is Buharry Shite or Sunni?...

Good question. Very good question?
Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by quickly: 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
ALISMILE:
Victory in this fight against evil is guaranteed! If not now then later! Even though victory is not certain we shall continue to stand opposed to evil!

Islam is d evil or rather the teachings of Mohammed which encourages killing, rape, slaughter, segregation of women's right is the real problem.

Islam wants to be a religion and also a political system of governance. Which in other words in a totalitarian bigotry where hatred is taught.

many places are discovering the contradictions

God made us African we have to develop our self and stop . following European Arab Asian culture like slaves.

Religion is a personal relationship with u r lord.

even Jesus said give to Cesar ( state) what belongs to Cesar and give to the Lord what belongs to the lord.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by imoleaye(m): 7:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
saxywale:

Shia, an abbreviation of Shiatu ʻAli(followers of Ali), is a branch of Islam which holds that the Islamic prophet Muhammad's proper successor as Caliph was his son-in-law and cousin Ali ibn Abi Talib . Shia Islam primarily contrasts with Sunni Islam, whose adherents believe that Muhammad's father-in-law, Abu Bakr , not Ali ibn Abi Talib, was his proper successor.
tnx
Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by marleyboy1991: 11:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
DickDastardly:

I have never had issues with elzakzakky. If i should be a muslim tomorrow, i will choose shite.
You are getting it wrong bro...
I don't recognise any islamic sect...
All I know is am a muslim..I pray 5 times daily..,fast during the month of ramadan..I believe in Allah and his prohphet Muhamad(SAW)
Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by marleyboy1991: 11:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

How many have the shiite moslems killed during their procession?

We need pictures and names or a cogent and verifiable link.

Life is too precious and should be valued more than anything else in the world hence the soldiers have no right to gun down any citizen of Nigeria who is not an imminent threat to another life.

Mr Man...
Someone in Zaria just told you what this people are capable of and they have always been having issues with past government...what else do you need again...if you are really sure they are not...
Go and check for yourself in Zaria
Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by jaybee(f): 1:14am On Dec 13, 2015
Xapio:
Very good. When this same Shiite clashed with army in the last administration, APC goons on NL rolled out drums singing and dancing that GEJ is killing the north..I wonder what they will say now

Liar in chief. Pls post your links here. Or shut your rotten mouth for ever.
Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by jaybee(f): 1:23am On Dec 13, 2015
DickDastardly:

I have never had issues with elzakzakky. If i should be a muslim tomorrow, i will choose shite.

don't wait tomorrow. be Muslim today and join shite.

This is how ignoramuses join sects/cults and become willing instruments of the devil.
Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by princejayboss: 7:05am On Dec 13, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

We can equally demand the right to peaceful protest in support of Biafra when we can stand against the establishment in defense of the right of Shiites muslims to peaceful procession anywhere in Nigeria.

Why should live bullets be an option against civilians in a democratic country.

#stopkillingshiites

Same double standard.... It's now #tag but did any one did #tag for the souls lost in Onitsha..... #saynotodoublestandard
Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by maz1(m): 9:05am On Dec 13, 2015
actoor:

Findout about what? Even Bible stated it that we should fear North *not*. cheesy
and na only north muslims dey? Why ar d muslims in d south nt ever in d news.
Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by pweetychyka(f): 10:57am On Dec 13, 2015
From one terrorist group to anoda cry cry!

And come to think of it, y is it dat d terrorist groups r Muslim linked? We r trying to deal wit d boko-haram sect which Pres. Buhari assured us dat wen he assumes office, dey will be crushed before Dec. and we r yet to see d end of d boko-haram sect! Now we r hearing about anoda sect called "shiites" sad sad sad

Only God can save us in dis country
Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by WilyWily: 11:18am On Dec 13, 2015
Haaahaa, I'm loving all these, when is Yoruba Shiites going to join in this war to save Shiites.
Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by actoor(m): 1:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
maz1:
and na only north muslims dey? Why ar d muslims in d south nt ever in d news.

Because they are Christian in a Muslim Dressed. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release / Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan / Soldiers Celebrate After Successful Attack Against Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.