Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,244 members, 7,860,558 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:33 PM

WTH!! Instagram Model Posts A Selfie Of What Her Butt Looked Like Immediately Af - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WTH!! Instagram Model Posts A Selfie Of What Her Butt Looked Like Immediately Af (1180 Views)

Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions / Mbalula Posts A Raunchy Photo Of Maheeda, Claims His Account Was Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WTH!! Instagram Model Posts A Selfie Of What Her Butt Looked Like Immediately Af by Maxwellctboy(m): 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
This lady posted this photo of what her butt looked like immediately after getting booty-shot injections, while clapping back at her 'haters'. Hmm. Oh, and don't admire too much, men! She plays for the same team...lol. See more >>>> http://www.maxwellctbblog.com/2015/12/wth-instagram-model-posts-selfie-of.html
Re: WTH!! Instagram Model Posts A Selfie Of What Her Butt Looked Like Immediately Af by bustykasa(f): 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
Wiaris d pinsure?
Re: WTH!! Instagram Model Posts A Selfie Of What Her Butt Looked Like Immediately Af by feran15(m): 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
bustykasa:
Wiaris d pinsure?

i sacrificed myself and clicked the link for everybody

the amount of injections tho.

2 Likes

Re: WTH!! Instagram Model Posts A Selfie Of What Her Butt Looked Like Immediately Af by jonaifame22(m): 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
Hmmm,I like it. cool
Re: WTH!! Instagram Model Posts A Selfie Of What Her Butt Looked Like Immediately Af by dachaste(f): 4:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
Hmmmm. End time ass
Re: WTH!! Instagram Model Posts A Selfie Of What Her Butt Looked Like Immediately Af by obinnashady(m): 4:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
I would hit that.wtf
Re: WTH!! Instagram Model Posts A Selfie Of What Her Butt Looked Like Immediately Af by Masculity(m): 4:41pm On Dec 12, 2015
This is serious!
Re: WTH!! Instagram Model Posts A Selfie Of What Her Butt Looked Like Immediately Af by Helewud(m): 6:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
Like seriously, girls and this artificial life sha

(1) (Reply)

Sins Of my Nairaland brothers. / Dating Skinny Girls Can Be Confusing You Dont Know If Its Love They Want Or Food / See What A Nairlander Said To His Wife - What Do You Think? - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.