Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Dilemma : The One Who Loves Me Or The One I Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dilemma : The One Who Loves Me Or The One I Love? (930 Views)

Who Do I Choose: The One Who Loves Me Or The One I Love? / Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch / Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dilemma : The One Who Loves Me Or The One I Love? by thefirstborn: 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
Dear Nairalander,

Help out with your candid advice.

I have two ladies that are close to me. Lady A is more mature than the other and more beautiful. But she could be proud at times. I am crazy about her, she loves me but not as much as I love her.
Lady B, is younger than Lady A by 3 years. She adores and loves me deeply. And would do anything for me. But I don't love her as much as I love the first Lady. With respect to character, she is more humble and gentle than Lady A. But she doesn't excite me as much as the other lady

Who would you advise me to marry? The lady that loves me most or the lady I love most?
Re: Dilemma : The One Who Loves Me Or The One I Love? by Babprosper20(m): 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
Re: Dilemma : The One Who Loves Me Or The One I Love? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
Marry the right one. Who among them did you meet last? Go for her because if you really love the first person, there will be no need for the second one or better still teach the more beautiful lady some lessons before you marry her. THIS IS JUST MY ADVICE, I WON'T BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PROBLEM THAT COME AFTER
Re: Dilemma : The One Who Loves Me Or The One I Love? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
Lady B
Re: Dilemma : The One Who Loves Me Or The One I Love? by aenero(m): 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
Go for the one that loves you man cos the one you love can change it for you anytime
Re: Dilemma : The One Who Loves Me Or The One I Love? by olakunle15(m): 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
I would go for Lady B.
Re: Dilemma : The One Who Loves Me Or The One I Love? by thefirstborn: 4:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
Thanks people... I appreciate your contributions.
Re: Dilemma : The One Who Loves Me Or The One I Love? by sunnyt1(m): 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
thefirstborn:
Dear Nairalander,

I have two ladies that are close to me. Lady A is more mature than the other and more beautiful. But she could be proud at times. I am crazy about her, she loves me but not as much as I love her.
Lady B, is younger than Lady A by 3 years. She adores and loves me deeply. And would do anything for me. But I don't love her as much as I love the first Lady. With respect to character, she is more humble and gentle than Lady A. But she doesn't excite me as much as the other lady

Who would you advise me to marry? The lady that loves me most or the lady I love most?

The big question is what excite you in life?

Marriage is not about excitement bro, pray for God's direction and dont follow your logic, it has failed everyone

1 Like

Re: Dilemma : The One Who Loves Me Or The One I Love? by Helewud(m): 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
Go for the one who loves you, there is no feeling like being loved bro, cool
Re: Dilemma : The One Who Loves Me Or The One I Love? by polariss(m): 8:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
Go with lady B or wait for lady C
Re: Dilemma : The One Who Loves Me Or The One I Love? by jmichlins(m): 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
Do not marry any. lady a may take advantage of your love while lady b will see hell cause you will cheat on her like tomorrow no dey
Re: Dilemma : The One Who Loves Me Or The One I Love? by olagbemi118(m): 9:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
thefirstborn:
Dear Nairalander,

follow ur heart. I bliv ur heart has chosen one already

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Only Women With Big B00bs Can Understand / Woman Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal Because Diamond Ring Too Small (photos) / See What This Goat Is Saying By This Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.