Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili (41345 Views)

We’ve Lost 6,000 Cows In Southern Kaduna —miyetti Allah / What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister / I Was Poorer In Government - Oby Ezekwesili Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by BushidoBlue(m): 11:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
Marvin67:
This is where we get it wrong. We personalise government a lot that's why rather than insist on good governance, we make it look like we're personally fighting the individuals at the top. If she was really interested in fighting for good governance, her fight wouldn't have ended after Jonathan left office. Boko haram is still killing, more people are still being kidnapped, fuel has suddenly turned to gold, power supply has gone from bad to worse, the naira has lost anything that looks like value., the economy is a calamity. But madam Oby is not saying anything. Year she wants us to believe her fight then was for good governance. If I hear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by noblegrex: 11:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
truefact:
Have you stopped fighting the state? Or have you bring back the missing girls?
which of the girls!are you still expecting. Una girls don turn BoKo of HaRaM so don't expect them.haven't you been hearing of female suicide bombing.expect your girls-expect bombssss.
Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by dorodee(m): 11:27pm On Dec 12, 2015
She should also fight this government to make sure they fulfil their electoral promises..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by anonimi: 11:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
I thought Jonathan was not respected by the international community according to the APShit propaganda makers

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
Madam, they have used you and dumped you. Quit ranting up&down and move on with your life.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by BushidoBlue(m): 11:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
No light
No fuel

We shall fight corruption

As long as it's in the opposition.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by sol2galay: 11:54pm On Dec 12, 2015
studio14:
Oby where the girls nau you re playing politics with Hausa they will sell you out Oke n' ngwele ma mmiri okoru ngwere oga akokwara Oke remember chuba okadigbo how he was killed by Hausa

it's high time we Igbos learn,this woman did not do all these for political gain,she is one of the very few elites who stand on the path of honest without minding what they stand to lose.

let me ask u this question,fighting or romancing with incumbent which do u think she stand to gain most? I think it's the later,still she wasn't selfish and stood for what is right. It's high time we Igbos remove the evil veil which GEJ use to cover our since of reasoning and try to thing above board.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by SURElee(f): 12:34am On Dec 13, 2015
Boss13:
I respect this woman a lot. If not for her group the chibok girls would mean nothing to we, wicked and selfish Nigerians. It is not easy fighting and pressuring the government to do the right thing, especially when such government only think about how they can make quick cash gains.

I have said previously and continue to say it - we are victims of our own circumstances. Our nonchalant attitude is irritating. We adore corrupt politicians and hold them in high pedestal. We admire wrong people and consider them our Heros. Why won't politicians ignore their civic and responsible duties and continue to steal from the treasury.

May I remind insensitive Nigerians that this woman can be like us - insensitive to the plight of our nation, ignore the ills of society and live a comfortable life abroad - just like Ngozi is doing right now. She chose to fight in her own way, to fight and put our wicked government in check. We need more people like her and not pastors who still frolicks and dine with corrupt politicians.

Ngozi ke? Abi Oby ezekwesili
Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by bewla(m): 12:34am On Dec 13, 2015
Noting do u
Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by Eluwilussit(m): 12:39am On Dec 13, 2015
Boss13:
I respect this woman a lot. If not for her group the chibok girls would mean nothing to we, wicked and selfish Nigerians. It is not easy fighting and pressuring the government to do the right thing, especially when such government only think about how they can make quick cash gains.

I have said previously and continue to say it - we are victims of our own circumstances. Our nonchalant attitude is irritating. We adore corrupt politicians and hold them in high pedestal. We admire wrong people and consider them our Heros. Why won't politicians ignore their civic and responsible duties and continue to steal from the treasury.

May I remind insensitive Nigerians that this woman can be like us - insensitive to the plight of our nation, ignore the ills of society and live a comfortable life abroad - just like Ngozi is doing right now. She chose to fight in her own way, to fight and put our wicked government in check. We need more people like her and not pastors who still frolicks and dine with corrupt politicians.

So why isn't she fighting anymore? Have we found the girls? Abi as the girls don turn to mothers now, we don forget them? Well, it is unfortunate all she's thinking these days is all the appointments she missed. Nigeria is still in need of her role as a govt critic.

Unfortunately, she's thinking of bread and butter. She didn't criticize Obasanjo and Yar'Adua, but na for GEJ body all of them get power.

I have never supported any of our past leaders, and the reason is simply because of how they emerge. They are one and the same. Bubu is simply a hypocrite, with lots of skeletons in his cupboard. Very selective in his dealings. Not nationalistic and rational in his dealings.

Oby should calm down. Her turn go soon reach. After all she's part of the 5%. Na after the 95% chop bellyful, na im she go chop.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by Mcowubaba: 12:41am On Dec 13, 2015
Marvin67:
This is where we get it wrong. We personalise government a lot that's why rather than insist on good governance, we make it look like we're personally fighting the individuals at the top. If she was really interested in fighting for good governance, her fight wouldn't have ended after Jonathan left office. Boko haram is still killing, more people are still being kidnapped, fuel has suddenly turned to gold, power supply has gone from bad to worse, the naira has lost anything that looks like value., the economy is a calamity. But madam Oby is not saying anything. Year she wants us to believe her fight then was for good governance. If I hear.
That woman na Scam...I have said it continously many times....
I didn't vote for PDP, I also didn't vote for APC..the are the same old sh!t...
Oby served under Obj a PDP corrupt majesty now she d form saint nd due process cheesy...abeggi..

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by nortcentrallord(m): 12:46am On Dec 13, 2015
Apc women leader, don't worry, one day baba slow and rocky will remember you in his three years + kingdom.

2 Likes

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by M4gunners: 12:55am On Dec 13, 2015
Madam go and bring back the Chibok girls, i promise you will get 12 international jobs.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by orble: 1:37am On Dec 13, 2015
I wonder if this woman have stop fighting the state since her political friends are now in power.

Madam we dey watch you O

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by theshaderoom: 2:01am On Dec 13, 2015
Firefire:
I laugh Oby and her cohorts, cheesy

Sorry ma., APC cannot be trusted; despite you playing your part of the script will all your strength and emotion. embarassed

Baba go remember you one day.

Good luck to you and sorry again for all your appointment losses.

Oby, please don't forget that the Chibok Girls are still in captivity.

How long should we wait for their release ?
so its Oby that will bring the girls back? Lol... Nah wah for our Nigerian mentality o. The woman is advocating so that government can do the right thing but y'all can always find a sick way to twist matters.
Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by Maser: 2:01am On Dec 13, 2015
Oby you have my respect any day! The tragedy of our country is that our people love those who mistreat them and hate those who seek to save them and even joining their oppressors to propagate the worst of them. Our people have very twisted mindsets and deserve everything that have befallen them over the years. They think very irrationally and to say "from the anus" will grossly understate the issue. If just one episode of the things that happened under GEJ happens in Britain, America or any of the civilised world, the citizens will set the country on fire and be on the streets demanding the resignation of the so-called GEJ, but no, not in Nigeria. They choose instead to praise those politicians who loot them silly, keep them impoverished, and deny them the most basic of rights. Only the few sensible ones like Oby still come out fighting and demanding for sanity, whilst being vilified by the very scumbags she is trying to save their country as typified by some nairalanders. If mainstream world media tries to save them, they'll complain and ask them to keep their noses out, if they keep their noses out, they'll moan about how they ignore Nigeria when bad things happen there, case-in-point being the petty and unnecessary furore generated by Facebook use of French flag profile to demonstrate solidarity with France in the wake of terrorist attacks, seeming to have ignored similar events in Nigeria. Truth is that Nigerians don't deserve people like Oby and no pity from the international community. They are simply misfits for her sterling type. They are incapable of the most basic of commonsense, yet always chest-beating of their ignorance and reverse thinking. I'm often reluctant commenting on nairaland, alarmed to silence at what our people have regressed to in terms of reasoning and feeling powerless as to how humongous any attempt to help them out of stupidity can be with its attendant arguments. Soon after I post this, the lot of them educated illiterates will come after me with attacks, of course I won't bother responding to any one of them because they are beyond help. No intention whatsoever to play Oby! Their opinions are only best flushed down the sewage tank. Can't stand the stench of their thought patterns.
The silliest people in nairaland are often the ones you find on the first page of any thread who rush to make nasty comments and brag about being the first to comment, Nonsense actually! I bet it's because they are jobless, their brains are upside-down. I am not surprised Nigeria is the way it is, instead, I would have been surprised if it had turned out differently. There is no truer statement than this, "A people always get the leaders they deserve".

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by Maser: 2:04am On Dec 13, 2015
Oby you have my respect any day! The tragedy of our country is that our people love those who mistreat them and hate those who seek to save them and even joining their oppressors to propagate the worst of them. Our people have very twisted mindsets and deserve everything that have befallen them over the years. They think very irrationally and to say "from the anus" will grossly understate the issue. If just one episode of the things that happened under GEJ happens in Britain, America or any of the civilised world, the citizens will set the country on fire and be on the streets demanding the resignation of the so-called GEJ, but no, not in Nigeria. They choose instead to praise those politicians who loot them silly, keep them impoverished, and deny them the most basic of rights. Only the few sensible ones like Oby still come out fighting and demanding for sanity, whilst being vilified by the very scumbags she is trying to save their country as typified by some nairalanders. If mainstream world media tries to save them, they'll complain and ask them to keep their noses out, if they keep their noses out, they'll moan about how they ignore Nigeria when bad things happen there, case-in-point being the petty and unnecessary furore generated by Facebook use of French flag profile to demonstrate solidarity with France in the wake of terrorist attacks, seeming to have ignored similar events in Nigeria. Truth is that Nigerians don't deserve people like Oby and no pity from the international community. They are simply misfits for her sterling type. They are incapable of the most basic of commonsense, yet always chest-beating of their ignorance and reverse thinking. I'm often reluctant commenting on nairaland, alarmed to silence at what our people have regressed to in terms of reasoning and feeling powerless as to how humongous any attempt to help them out of stupidity can be with its attendant arguments. Soon after I post this, the lot of them educated illiterates will come after me with attacks, of course I won't bother responding to any one of them because they are beyond help. No intention whatsoever to play Oby! Their opinions are only best flushed down the sewage tank. Can't stand the stench of their vile thoughts.
The silliest people in nairaland are often the ones you find on the first page of any thread who rush to make nasty comments and brag about being the first to comment, Nonsense actually! I bet it's because they are jobless, their brains are upside-down. I am not surprised Nigeria is the way it is, instead, I would have been surprised if it had turned out differently. There is no truer statement than this, "A people always get the leaders they deserve".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by extraterra: 2:19am On Dec 13, 2015
henryanna36:
Oby Ezekwesili has been ranting online for some days now over the current probing surrounding ex-president Goodluck Jonathan and his cohorts.Oby Ezekwesili is totally in support of the bold step taken by President Buhari in probing the past administration.According to Mrs Oby Ezekwesili,she lost several international appointments as a result of her fight against the Jonathan Administration. I was expecting Buhari to make her a minister. Well, who knows tomorrow? Ma, thanks for any patriotic sacrifices you made for our country. See her tweets above

Image Credit:  https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/675294471454646274

But how come the bbog movement has gone down under with this govt? No more news or agitation about the girls. It is indeed a franchise jare. A terrorist cell per excellence. She should keep on being a wailing wailer (ess)

2 Likes

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by obowunmi(m): 2:20am On Dec 13, 2015
Marvin67:

Well said.
Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by toprealman: 2:28am On Dec 13, 2015
Oby maybe you are not as good as you think you are. Now that you are a FRIEND TO THE STATE, why have you not picked up maybe 12 extra planetary appointments? #wailers

2 Likes

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by pejuakinab: 2:35am On Dec 13, 2015
Similarities between Boko haram and Jonathans Government:
Boko H held the Chibok girls in captivity while Nigerian government under GEJ held its vulnerable citizens in captive via corrupt practices.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 3:01am On Dec 13, 2015
And have you gotten the jobs now that you are friend of the government? Never knew this woman is this useless
Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by ngoziama: 3:21am On Dec 13, 2015
henryanna36:
Oby Ezekwesili has been ranting online for some days now over the current probing surrounding ex-president Goodluck Jonathan and his cohorts.Oby Ezekwesili is totally in support of the bold step taken by President Buhari in probing the past administration.According to Mrs Oby Ezekwesili,she lost several international appointments as a result of her fight against the Jonathan Administration. I was expecting Buhari to make her a minister. Well, who knows tomorrow? Ma, thanks for any patriotic sacrifices you made for our country. See her tweets above

Image Credit:  https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/675294471454646274

When this woman talk I get amazed.obiageli keep quiet.you lost international job, what of local job.nairalanders please ask obiageli how she fared as the world bank vice president.she should bare her records and let us know how the world bank rated her.tell them how you messed up at the world bank.infact world bank was glad it got rid of you .obiageli ezekwesili you are just a noisemaker and of course became fustrated with gej when your baba obj became too.its high time you became useful to your own people and stop ranting like a fustrated being . What of the chibok girls so you have stopped drinking water and mineral beside transcorp.funny enough your companion has been rewarded by el rufai and here you are still seeking relevance.you were once asked whether your baba obj was corrupt by a cnn journalist and you goofed without knowing that the journalist already knew the answer as Baba was Corrupt.
Obiageli ezekwesili you are all getting fustrated because gej is going places higher than what you and your cohorts expected and of course your reaction is expected due to your envious nature and wicked heart .madam oby keep waiting for appointment .however the earlier you realise your true identity as ibo the better for you because buhari belongs to the north especially the north east and north west.obiageli na you go tire soon.if you like miss 100 domestic job you can never near gej or NOIs records.osukosu ga na asu unu.

2 Likes

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by opribo(m): 3:43am On Dec 13, 2015
So how many international board jobs have you gotten since you are now friends with government. Some people are truly frustrated so they just rant bullshit. Anyway Twitter has become a place for anybody and everybody to rant a spew anything they want. Makes me really wonder when people realise they've been used so cheaply and dumped.
Now that tweet if closely analysed smacks off regret like someone telling somebody please settle me because I've lost so much supporting you. SMH.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Youth Kneels As Senator Akpabio Inspects His Campaign Shirt / Musiliu Obanikoro's Hideout Located - Sahara Reporters (Snapshot) / Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.