Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili (41364 Views)

We’ve Lost 6,000 Cows In Southern Kaduna —miyetti Allah / What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister / I Was Poorer In Government - Oby Ezekwesili Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by frankwyte: 3:55am On Dec 13, 2015
Everyman rip whatever he sow, either good or bad! So, ma'am if it is good trust me, yu rip it but if it is evil, yu will also have it in full measure!
Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by frankwyte: 4:00am On Dec 13, 2015
More so, I think d gov't is trying not to get yu in a hurry, guess it will send d signals to d public n internationals! So they tactically avoid her appointment for now. But she is playing a quick one to divert attention n attract sympathy! Greek strategy... I have done this study b4.

1 Like

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by amtaken(f): 4:02am On Dec 13, 2015
An Open Letter To Mrs. Obiageri Ezekwesiri.

Dear madam,

Compliments of the season. Please let's go straight to the points.

So you lost six international jobs because you were attacking GEJ's Government viz-a-viz Chibok girls?

Oh no! What a pity!

Can you please name the jobs with the specific particulars, that is: the jobs positions, the names of the companies that offered them with the addresses including the countries?

Now let's proceed:

You lost the jobs because of what?

Ok, the answer is very obvious:

You were fighting for the discovery of the missing Chibok Girls.

Waoh! What a good cause!

The soldiers combed the forest of Sambisa looking for the girls.

Remember?

Lest I forget, even some foreign soldiers joined in the search but they all couldn't find the girls.

You embarked on numerous protests with some others chanting #bringbackourgirls.

Good move!

You got a lot of media attention, both locally and globally. Good one!

Now let's fast forward to May 29th 2015, which coincided with the day/date #bringbackourgirls died.

Yes dear, the fight/struggle died.

But why?

Why ma'am?

Also, can you explain why you did not fight for the missing soldiers whose burnt/bloated corpses were later discovered?

Oh, I forget you only fight for girls!

But now that's beginning to be confusing because some girls were also abducted from Bam village in Borno state on 29th November, 2015 and there have been series of abductions/killings of the innocent ones by the terrorists in different parts of the country and even the neighbouring countries but alas you have been surprisingly silent.

I don't wanna attribute that to double standard ma'am, that is why I beg of you to please explain that to us.

Now you lament about missed international jobs.

I really understand your plight ma'am.

You were expecting to get some juicy appointment or to be made the Minister for Information by the APC led Government but for some reason(s) baba Lai Mohammed beat you to it.

I really do wonder why Buhari has not given you any appointment, even if it is ambassadorial position or can't he trust your likes?

I heard that even generals watch their backs.

Last Note:

Don't get me wrong ma'am, you fought a good fight but it appears you did so with the wrong intention /motive.

Please don't stop the struggle, just make sure that this time around, you do it out of genuine concern about the plights of the victims, not merely for recognition and juicy appointments, which may never come to avoid frustrations /disappointments.

I need to drop my pen now. Hope you get to see this letter for your own good ma'am.

Do take good care of yourself.

Thank you ma'am.

Yours faithfully, Amtaken.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by realest247(m): 4:20am On Dec 13, 2015
PassingShot:
Oby Ezeks will surely get back what she lost in many folds in due course. You have been vindicated with all the revelations we're now served on daily basis.

Jonathan was a cancer. Thank God we were able to uproot him and his thieving cohorts.

This guy, keep quiet jooor. Your are annoyingly boring with your display of stupidity here everyday. See you, boasting that you uprooted him. If he was as corrupt as you and your ilks want us to believe, he wouldn't think of organising a free and fair election with the use of card readers, and you would not have this toilet mouth to say all this trash. You better stop all this your display of Educated Illiteracy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by proprince(m): 4:27am On Dec 13, 2015
I have never trusted her. You are part of the people that fought GEJ Govt with your selfish #bringbackourgirls campaign. Now maw of karma is catching up with you. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by onunwa21(m): 4:36am On Dec 13, 2015
Minister for bring back our Girls........
Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by donj84: 5:15am On Dec 13, 2015
[quote author=jjlala post=40944195]I blame Jonathan [/quote

Continue blaming Jonathan na because he's the one that wrote to the six coperate board not to hire her..pls think like a literate before you start typing or commenting.. She said they tagged her enemy of the state..I bliv u are a Buhair fan..I just av dis questions for u
During Jonathan regime that they were stealing money,
1)why did naira not devalue
2) When do they pay workers salary or have there been delay of payment of salaries
3) All the money EFCC have recovered, what have they done with the money
Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by seunmsg(m): 5:30am On Dec 13, 2015
excel101:
. I love dis, its Excellent, but in addition to what u omitted frm your comment, she also did perfectly well in her bring back our girls campaign. She really gave her all. My humble question to her is. Have we found the Chibok Girls, and if not why did she stopped the "BBGC"? My reason is cos she spent greater of her time on dis campaign. Which might have cost her several international appointments as she claimed

The Bring Back our girls campaign is still on. Go to fountain park in Abuja and you meet her and other campaigners there.
Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by bewla(m): 6:35am On Dec 13, 2015
jjlala:
I blame Jonathan
Y blame the past when u can correct the future
Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by amtaken(f): 6:42am On Dec 13, 2015
You are the bomb.

God bless you forever. quote author=Marvin67 post=40947421]This is where we get it wrong. We personalise government a lot that's why rather than insist on good governance, we make it look like we're personally fighting the individuals at the top. If she was really interested in fighting for good governance, her fight wouldn't have ended after Jonathan left office. Boko haram is still killing, more people are still being kidnapped, fuel has suddenly turned to gold, power supply has gone from bad to worse, the naira has lost anything that looks like value., the economy is a calamity. But madam Oby is not saying anything. Year she wants us to believe her fight then was for good governance. If I hear. [/quote]
Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by amtaken(f): 6:44am On Dec 13, 2015
Best reply so far.

One lovem
oloriooko:
Oby is the biggest scam I have seen in recent years

What trash is she spewing? Was GEJ the employer in the jobs she lost?

More importantly, Oby should be informed that countless young girls were abducted in Bam village Borno state on 29 Nov 2015 and nobody has shown any concern. If she was sincerely concerned about the Chibok girls, why is she not concerned about these Bam girls? Or she does not read dailies or listen to news anymore.

Who does she think she's deceiving, common useless tool used by politicians and dumped with all her exposure and degrees, hian!

2 Likes

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by amtaken(f): 6:46am On Dec 13, 2015
You are so correct it's not even funny anymore.

God bless you.
ndcide:
What is she even saying?

that she was fighting the last administration?

That they said the BBOG was a terrorist organization.

But really it seemed so. All she was all about was to give the terrorists massive publicity, millage and courage, the anger of the people was not on the terrorist but against the military and the president.

She said that 20,50,100 people died and those who should be bothered were not.

Now, 100,200,500,1500,20000.people and more have died in this present government, are they bothered?

Does it make them sad? Do they care?

What's really the difference? Have the chibok girls been found?

Why is she not campaigning for their release.

She should move on jare.... All she's doing is just politics.
Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by alabiyemmy(m): 6:47am On Dec 13, 2015
Who cares.
Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by tete7000(m): 6:49am On Dec 13, 2015
sol2galay:

it's high time we Igbos learn,this woman did not do all these for political gain,she is one of the very few elites who stand on the path of honest without minding what they stand to lose.

let me ask u this question,fighting or romancing with incumbent which do u think she stand to gain most? I think it's the later,still she wasn't selfish and stood for what is right. It's high time we Igbos remove the evil veil which GEJ use to cover our since of reasoning and try to thing above board.

You could be in the opposition because your godfather (in this case Obasanjo) is in that camp and you are hoping at the end of the day there will be something good for you.
Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 13, 2015
PassingShot:
Oby Ezeks will surely get back what she lost in many folds in due course. You have been vindicated with all the revelations we're now served on daily basis.

Jonathan was a cancer. Thank God we were able to uproot him and his thieving cohorts.
ur father was cancer, brainwashed idiot, if you don't know how to respectfully air your thoughts keep shut.

Oby was used with the hope of getting appointment which she believed will be more rewarding than working in an international arena. Hopefully bubu will remember her on next appointment.

You apc mules are so foolish, you can't think and use your brains.

I hope oby is still bbog's
Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by amtaken(f): 6:51am On Dec 13, 2015
I concur! [quote author=BushidoBlue post=40950990][/quote]
Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by nicolosam(m): 6:51am On Dec 13, 2015
This woman with big and bad mouth thinks she can just wake up from her bad sleep and say nonsense! She should tell Buhari to bring chibok girls now! What is the state of the economy under Buhari? The state of federal civil servants under Buhari? What is the state of our security under the General who fought Mahatasine rebels centuries ago? Oby is a disgrace to womanhood!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by onac16: 7:02am On Dec 13, 2015
truefact:
Have you stopped fighting the state? Or have you bring back the missing girls?
bringing back the missing girls is not her priority. her priority was to fight jonathan's government and she used the missing girls as a tool

2 Likes

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by amtaken(f): 7:02am On Dec 13, 2015
I agree with you intoto.
nicolosam:
This woman with big and bad mouth thinks she can just wake up from her bad sleep and say nonsense! She should tell Buhari to bring chibok girls now! What is the state of the economy under Buhari? The state of federal civil servants under Buhari? What is the state of our security under the General who fought Mahatasine rebels centuries ago? Oby is a disgrace to womanhood!

1 Like

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by ndcide(m): 7:03am On Dec 13, 2015
amtaken:
You are so correct it's not even funny anymore.

God bless you.

God bless you too.

Just that you're taken. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by sweatlana: 7:10am On Dec 13, 2015
Boss13:
I respect this woman a lot. If not for her group the chibok girls would mean nothing to we, wicked and selfish Nigerians. It is not easy fighting and pressuring the government to do the right thing, especially when such government only think about how they can make quick cash gains.

I have said previously and continue to say it - we are victims of our own circumstances. Our nonchalant attitude is irritating. We adore corrupt politicians and hold them in high pedestal. We admire wrong people and consider them our Heros. Why won't politicians ignore their civic and responsible duties and continue to steal from the treasury.

May I remind insensitive Nigerians that this woman can be like us - insensitive to the plight of our nation, ignore the ills of society and live a comfortable life abroad - just like Ngozi is doing right now. She chose to fight in her own way, to fight and put our wicked government in check. We need more people like her and not pastors who still frolicks and dine with corrupt politicians.

So how come she has been silent in the chibok girls since buhari took over?
Have the girls been found?
One thing that annoys me on this forum is how we try to deny the truth even when it is so glaring.
OBY fell out with the Gej administration for reasons I do not know. She the used the chibok tragedy as a political weapon to fight Gej. That's the truth. She never gave a rats a$$ about what happened to those girls. Everything was political.

1 Like

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by excel101(m): 7:14am On Dec 13, 2015
donnie:

The reason she gave was clear enuf. She was called enemy of the state
. Now that she is a friend of the state, let her go and pick the jobs
Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by osems: 7:19am On Dec 13, 2015
Chibok is a scam to nigeria and d world
Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by LaryBoy(m): 7:23am On Dec 13, 2015
I think Oby is in a way for appointment from Buhari.. but it will not work cos you benefited from Jonathan administration..
Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 13, 2015
Oby is a hero and patriot decided that nigeria's future is more than her ambitions.

With her accomplishments, she could have looked the other way and not rocked the boat

You cannot combine activism and a board level job because of time constraints and attention your employers would not be comfortable with.

Oby is the real hero here, not the incompetent chipmunk who looked the other way while waiting her turn to rape this country, and whose stellar achievements are PowerPoint indices
Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by Chinaka2014(m): 7:28am On Dec 13, 2015
Then continue from where you stop, if you like that tag on you enemy of the state. such bad tag.
Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 13, 2015
sweatlana:

So how come she has been silent in the chibok girls since buhari took over?
Have the girls been found?
One thing that annoys me on this forum is how we try to deny the truth even when it is so glaring.
OBY fell out with the Gej administration for reasons I do not know. She the used the chibok tragedy as a political weapon to fight Gej. That's the truth. She never gave a rats a$$ about what happened to those girls. Everything was political.

Because unlike the gej administration, which was peopled with rogues who saw bh as an opportunity to make money for themselves, there is a sincere government in place that will do everything to save them.

The era of na only you waka come masquerades is past.
Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by amtaken(f): 8:04am On Dec 13, 2015
Lol. Happy Sunday.
ndcide:

God bless you too.

Just that you're taken. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 13, 2015
Tacitly waiting for appointment is not working, so we go hunting. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by Stoical: 8:15am On Dec 13, 2015
seunmsg:
Kudos to Madam Oby. Her patriotism and commitment to good governance is never in doubt. Her principled stand on accountability and transparency coupled with her agitation for the release of Chibok girls shows she's a very noble woman. She's unlike the former finance minister who would rather look away when her friends were looting the country dry. It's just unfortunate that some misguided youths have joined the thieving political elites of the last regime to attack her. This woman should be celebrated for standing with the Nigerian people against GEJ's rogue regime. She has now been vindicated and I pray she will recover all what she lost to that struggle.

There are things we do in life, sometimes well-intentioned, yet the manner in which we carry on with it gives a very wrong interpretation by some persons... The fight for the Chibok girls was more political than normal, at least for peeps like Oby who constantly was against GEJ administration. I feel so because they were always on the news, which was good for the course but the waning speed their actions have taken is so apologetic and I believe it's one of the reason the whole world no longer show their support...I stand on the initial mandate of BBOG and not the now scam OGASM(our girls are still missing)...

Moral lesson : When you fight a course, take it to a logical conclusive end, irrespective of the nature of the environment and complain not for such rewards are from God and not man.
Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by pamsnod: 8:16am On Dec 13, 2015
madam obtain, work out success first b4 ya allowed to talk to those whom u think didn't achieve
Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by chuksnonny(m): 8:26am On Dec 13, 2015
hehehehe !!! country people, how does all dis afect d price of bobo drink in d shop? #more losses under way just chill.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC / Senator Joseph Waku Dies In US (Photo) / Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.