Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili (41371 Views)

We’ve Lost 6,000 Cows In Southern Kaduna —miyetti Allah / What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister / I Was Poorer In Government - Oby Ezekwesili Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 13, 2015
henryanna36:
Oby Ezekwesili has been ranting online for some days now over the current probing surrounding ex-president Goodluck Jonathan and his cohorts.Oby Ezekwesili is totally in support of the bold step taken by President Buhari in probing the past administration.According to Mrs Oby Ezekwesili,she lost several international appointments as a result of her fight against the Jonathan Administration. I was expecting Buhari to make her a minister. Well, who knows tomorrow? Ma, thanks for any patriotic sacrifices you made for our country. See her tweets above

Image Credit:  https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/675294471454646274

So this prostitude still have got to talk, why she won't lost when she make herself obasanjo nd apc prostitude coz past administration did not offer any job grin grin

Oby u re a disgrace to womanhood

1 Like

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by Godsonkemz(m): 8:29am On Dec 13, 2015
How does this ingrate expect to get promoted with her insubordination and disloyalty. She thought she could bite the hand that once fed her. She can now rejoice GEJ is no longer holding her.

1 Like

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by Vongsama(m): 8:30am On Dec 13, 2015
That's what u get for being such a b!cth. And to think Baba was gona giv u any appointment (even minister of sh!t affairs) was a dream in dreamland. Ur case is; used n dump. Sai baba. PMB does nt work with snitches and b!tches. Beat it

1 Like

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by maasoap(m): 8:42am On Dec 13, 2015
onlinebizinfo:

If Jonathan was a cancer, in due time we shall find out what Buhari is. Events will unfold gradually.
He didn't lie now. Jona, our mistake that will take time to correct.
Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 13, 2015
OK Na. Now they will collect one from NOI and give you. Weldone madam.
Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by akudinaobi(m): 9:23am On Dec 13, 2015
I wanted to stay calm never to comment on her issues ,because upon all her education I believe the she is more daft of a fellow than what I taught
Imagine in this jet age where you can access informations manually and digitaly ,I went and stop my secondary school in ss3 ,sat for my neco and pass it

Am a science student, I sat for physics and during the exam we are not upto 60 that sit for the exam ,infact I have not seen where in a school that is in a state as large as maidugri will have 200 students sitting for physics exam in waec and mrs oby supported them , colously and fought nigerian goverment to a stand still thereby poisoning lots of minds and believe, that's too bad

My best friend (nneka ezekwesili) may her gentle soul rest in peace , was a of the same oppinion of mine we all know you have lost your stand ,you where confused and pointless in your agitation

Top end it all ,its too late for the mouth to talk when the head have being cut off, if you have brains go get yourself another important international jobs
Mtcheeeeew
Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by BabyGirl32: 9:24am On Dec 13, 2015
PassingShot:
Oby Ezeks will surely get back what she lost in many folds in due course. You have been vindicated with all the revelations we're now served on daily basis.

Jonathan was a cancer. Thank God we were able to uproot him and his thieving cohorts.

Your FATHER is a cancer patient.. Idiotic slowpoke

1 Like

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by Default01: 9:43am On Dec 13, 2015
all the best for u and her
Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by tonquendo4u(m): 9:58am On Dec 13, 2015
So why are U not ranting about the recent attacks?Why have U been silent?Why have U dropped d BBOG campaign even when the girls have not been found?

1 Like

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by mutvy: 10:04am On Dec 13, 2015
Don't worry Oby. Better ones are coming. Very soon.
Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by Boss13: 10:14am On Dec 13, 2015
sweatlana:

So how come she has been silent in the chibok girls since buhari took over?
Have the girls been found?
One thing that annoys me on this forum is how we try to deny the truth even when it is so glaring.
OBY fell out with the Gej administration for reasons I do not know. She the used the chibok tragedy as a political weapon to fight Gej. That's the truth. She never gave a rats a$$ about what happened to those girls. Everything was political.

I am shocked at your comment. You do not accuse people without relying on facts. Are you on her timeline on Twitter? The campaign is still on, meetings are still held. She has also publicly challenged and encouraged the Buhari administration to find the girls and as you can observe the Army is doing its best scanning the entire sambisa forest to bring back this girls if they are still alive.

Now, in your own capacity, what have you done for those poor girls? Rather you criticize someone who is pressuring the government to carry out its responsibility. Very well I say this without any form of malice that you are an insensitive and wicked Nigerian and you contribute to the problem in this country.

Your thought process is wicked and if you have the privilege to serve the public, I can confirm you would not be different because those who oppose your policies would be seen as enemies. You are a disgrace to civility and human kind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by icybeth(m): 10:17am On Dec 13, 2015
what is your achievement Oby? how can the BH boys take more than 200 girls without anyone killed while escaping an escapee among them? And Oby will open her big lousy mouth campaigning in order to find herself in APC cabinet. shame.
Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by icybeth(m): 10:18am On Dec 13, 2015
what is your achievement Oby? how can the BH boys take more than 200 girls without anyone killed while escaping an escapee among them? And Oby will open her big lousy mouth campaigning in order to find herself in APC cabinet. shame. who is deceiving who?
Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 13, 2015
So she was truly fighting Jonathan?I thought she was a human rights?

1 Like

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 13, 2015
Stoical:

There are things we do in life, sometimes well-intentioned, yet the manner in which we carry on with it gives a very wrong interpretation by some persons... The fight for the Chibok girls was more political than normal, at least for peeps like Oby who constantly was against GEJ administration. I feel so because they were always on the news, which was good for the course but the waning speed their actions have taken is so apologetic and I believe it's one of the reason the whole world no longer show their support...I stand on the initial mandate of BBOG and not the now scam OGASM(our girls are still missing)...

Moral lesson : When you fight a course, take it to a logical conclusive end, irrespective of the nature of the environment and complain not for such rewards are from God and not man.

OrGASM you said??
Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by thundafire: 11:40am On Dec 13, 2015
but will she still blame GEJ 4 her nt getting back dy appointments she was 2 get i thought APC will giv her dy WORLD BANK job foolish woman keep on doing ur #BBOG na abi dy girls dn appear without u telling dy world
Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by calabardick(m): 12:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
what did nigerians expected?

they entrusted the destiny of a great nation into the hands of a common fisherman married to a drug baroness with his concubines.

failure at the coridor of power
Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by bilulu(m): 1:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
Boss13:
I respect this woman a lot. If not for her group the chibok girls would mean nothing to we, wicked and selfish Nigerians. It is not easy fighting and pressuring the government to do the right thing, especially when such government only think about how they can make quick cash gains.

I have said previously and continue to say it - we are victims of our own circumstances. Our nonchalant attitude is irritating. We adore corrupt politicians and hold them in high pedestal. We admire wrong people and consider them our Heros. Why won't politicians ignore their civic and responsible duties and continue to steal from the treasury.

May I remind insensitive Nigerians that this woman can be like us - insensitive to the plight of our nation, ignore the ills of society and live a comfortable life abroad - just like Ngozi is doing right now. She chose to fight in her own way, to fight and put our wicked government in check. We need more people like her and not pastors who still frolicks and dine with corrupt politicians.
so are the gurls back? ve dey been released? if no why stop fighting d state cuz dey said dey won't rest until d gurls re found
Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by porka: 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
It means that that the Chibokgirls movement was a political opposition group set up to fight government and not about the 'missing' girls.
Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by Dikechigozie: 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
Am suprise you stopped the campaigns for the missing girls after all the ain't back yet.
Does that mean the defeat of Jonathan was a mission accomplished by BBOG movement?
Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by porka: 1:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
Boss13:
I respect this woman a lot. If not for her group the chibok girls would mean nothing to we, wicked and selfish Nigerians. It is not easy fighting and pressuring the government to do the right thing, especially when such government only think about how they can make quick cash gains.

I have said previously and continue to say it - we are victims of our own circumstances. Our nonchalant attitude is irritating. We adore corrupt politicians and hold them in high pedestal. We admire wrong people and consider them our Heros. Why won't politicians ignore their civic and responsible duties and continue to steal from the treasury.

May I remind insensitive Nigerians that this woman can be like us - insensitive to the plight of our nation, ignore the ills of society and live a comfortable life abroad - just like Ngozi is doing right now. She chose to fight in her own way, to fight and put our wicked government in check. We need more people like her and not pastors who still frolicks and dine with corrupt politicians.

Have the 'missing' girls been found now?
Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by porka: 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
Boss13:

I am shocked at your comment. You do not accuse people without relying on facts. Are you on her timeline on Twitter? The campaign is still on, meetings are still held. She has also publicly challenged and encouraged the Buhari administration to find the girls and as you can observe the Army is doing its best scanning the entire sambisa forest to bring back this girls if they are still alive.

Now, in your own capacity, what have you done for those poor girls? Rather you criticize someone who is pressuring the government to carry out its responsibility. Very well I say this without any form of malice that you are an insensitive and wicked Nigerian and you contribute to the problem in this country.

Your thought process is wicked and if you have the privilege to serve the public, I can confirm you would not be different because those who oppose your policies would be seen as enemies. You are a disgrace to civility and human kind.

Publicly assailed and humiliate Jonathan (with fake Chibok 'parent(s)').

But publicly challenged and encouraged Buhari.

Double standard.
Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by chernest2002: 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
And no compensation from dullard. Regret to grave old oby
Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by nigeriancuban: 3:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
now the things gej did in secret is now being brought out in the assembly, just the way it's stated in the bible.....I see gej going to jail soon!
Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by nigeriancuban: 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
Love Machine:
So she was truly fighting Jonathan?I thought she was a human rights?
did you just ask that??
Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by madenigga(m): 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
appini:
She go wait tire.
lol... n being dae expect minister position grin...
even contract she no go see tongue

1 Like

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by nike4love: 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
The chibok principal has been rewarded by apc, leaving oby behind,elyaaa its like that sometimes.
Take heart oby ndi awusa.
Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by attention007(m): 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
missing girls ni? abeg it's all a conspiracy to remove Jonathan from power and it succeeded. And now that Jonathan is gone we still haven't seen the girls.
Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by Realist2: 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
Na this one, my mother dey talk say '' na yourself go use your tongue count your teeth ''.
So obey was attacking GEJ just to be made minister ?. You see life ?.
Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by grandoworld: 5:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
Who sent you, long hiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? / Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores / Senator Joseph Waku Dies In US (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.