Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu (32123 Views)

2019: Ekweremadu, Kalu, Okorocha, Obi Tipped For Presidency / "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC / Nigerians Will Beg APC To Stay On In 2019 – Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by omooba969(m): 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
Ekweremadu...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Hahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaa cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by frankeneye(m): 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
.Evil work of PDP is wat we r suffering nw
tonychristopher:
They have started regretting the new people in power now
Dolla is 260
PMS is no where to be found
Dpk ..subsidy might be off
Electricity ..the worst in the last decade
Tribalism and hate ...its stinking high heavens
Chibok girls ....ni where to be found
105 soilders ...we can't say if they are alive or death
Freedom of speech...hmmm social media is under attack
Stock exchange ...investors are pulling out moneys because naira is now becoming tissue paper
State ...most states have gone clueless and in comatose like osun and ekiti
Diplomacy ....hmmm the biafran guys are firing from all cylinders and KANu seems to be on his way to be beatified and made a marry
Terrorism ...boko haram ain't smiling lately
Nigerians ....they seems to know that dummy is been sold...waiting for their 5000

Above alll..has God forsaken us? I doubt ...He is still with us but it seems we don't want to be with him

Nigeria...I pray we sail out of this but from what I am seeing the man keeps junketeering and not around
Ministers are basically square pegs in round holes

The environment is more of vindictiveness than collective efforts ..I remember the 5%

Where do we go from here ?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by Burger01(m): 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
Nigerians will beg PDP! God forbid.. We are progressing and never retrogressing. smiley

PDP is dead and will remain dead! Good ridiance to rubbish! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by DonSion(m): 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
Will beg?
Are Nigerians not begging already?
Naija de beg already naaa..
Abeg PDP make I gist one prophecy give you naaa now....
Before you people democratic party come to power again, if u will ever smell it, Jesus Christ you know would have arrived by then to be our King...sheeee u get.
Mind you Nigerians are now expecting heavenly rule and not PDP ok?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by AODT(m): 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
It's now crystal clear that the main aim of APC was to un-sit PDP & GEJ, Buhari whom has been campaigning for good 12years has no blueprint of governing this nation..

Before You Attack Me, please help me with an answer to this question....

Which Of The Campaign Promise(s) Have Been Accomplish??..

And my friend, what exactly can you point out today that you can call good governance by the 16 year PDP rule?. SURE-P was a big scam, they had the best of oil price no savings, nothing to show and then they had a whole 16 years to prove themselves but no you join them to criticize what.... an eight month old government and you think it makes any sense.....think again.

To answer you question, the current government is casing up corrupt cases democratically cause people like will still say he is a dictator and its gradually yielding fruits, also some sense of sanity is beginning to come into the country.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by Trojan2010: 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
damn politicians !!! The italians couldn't define them better... poli-mass tick-blood suckers
politicians--- mass blood suckers
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by DonSion(m): 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
Will beg?
Are Nigerians not begging already?
Naija de beg already naaa..
Abeg PDP make I gist one prophecy give you naaa now....
Before you people democratic party come to power again, if u will ever smell it, Jesus Christ you know would have arrived by then to be our King...sheeee u get.
Mind you Nigerians are now expecting heavenly rule and not PDP.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by blackpriest0911: 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
Instead of me to vote PDP, I will bite KOWA

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by Skain(m): 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2015
Beg you to continue stealing and wasting innocent lives abi.

U better stop whatever you are smoking/drinking...
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by Burger01(m): 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
Technocrat1759:
Come 2019 we can support anything apart from PDP.
You too see am. Yeye PDP.. Mtcheew smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by tonychristopher: 10:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
frankeneye:
.Evil work of PDP is wat we r suffering nw

How?
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by onunwa21(m): 10:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
Oga, u re correct.......
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by Goke7: 10:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
Nigerians will only beg PDP if they return all our stolen money, papa deceiving pikin party of africa grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by eleko1: 10:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
Comic relief grin grin grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by HaneefahRN(f): 10:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
Useless thieves. Birds of a feather, y wld we beg thieves to come back, we wld rather try other pple.

And I pray God gives the President the necessary aid to put this Country in order and shame these pple

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by frankeneye(m): 10:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
omogin:

You will make heaven
.Hell awaits u for daft support of cluess govt

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by ib2015: 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
luvinhubby:
Just six months and the all sectors have either collapsed or is collapsing -

1, 139 Nigerian soldiers slaughtered by boko haram in one week.
2, Naira is 260 - $1 despite dwindling foreign reserve
3, Light situation has gone worse than ever before despite claims of highest generation.
4, No capital spending with over $3 billion borrowed.
5, Capital market has lost more than N2 trillion.
6, Foreign financial firms dumping our bonds like hot potato
7, Chibok girls still
8, Mofos like Fashola that called GEJ all kinds of names are now appreciating him.
9,Even their pilot OBJ is raising alarm on rising unemployment.
10, The midget El-Rufai has been stoned in his own side of Northern Kaduna after only 6 months in power.
11, Corruption is being for on the pages of Nation newspaper and webpage of Saharareporters
12, First two elections conducted under Buhari ended in disasters compared to ALL conducted under GEJ that was hailed by all.
13, Fuel scarcity persists and is sold at N140 per liter in most places despite N500 billion in subsidy payments.

APC is a congregation of political scumbags like Atiku, Amaechi, Rochas and El-rufai.r
Mehnnn, your on fire!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by amaechi1: 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
Let quickly remind Ike ekweremadu, it will take more than 2019 to clear the mess his party (PDP- in any case the most corrupt party in the universe) has inflicted on Nigerians. Nigerians are victim of their corruption. We are now seeing the billionaires PDP created according to Olisa Metu.

They should hide their faces in shame and stop talking when meaningful nigerians are talking. I rather watch micky mouse club house or tom and jerry than to listen to Olisa Metu or his members.

God bless nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by felalegend: 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
PDP will die after 2019 where the rest of their base is mopped up. The outcome of corruption fight will kill PDP's financial strength and as well expose their role in our present economic plight.
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by sonyoung: 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2015

My bros pls help me tell Nigeria what PDP did in Nigeria after 16 years of administration
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
luvinhubby:

3, Light situation has gone worse than ever before despite claims of highest generation.
7, Chibok girls still
8, Mofos like Fashola that called GEJ all kinds of names are now appreciating him.
10, The midget El-Rufai has been stoned in his own side of Northern Kaduna after only 6 months in power.
11, Corruption is being fought on the pages of Nation newspaper and webpage of Saharareporters
12, First two elections conducted under Buhari ended in disasters compared to ALL conducted under GEJ that was hailed by all.
13, Fuel scarcity persists and is sold at N140 per liter in most places despite N500 billion in subsidy payments.

APC is a congregation of political scumbags like Atiku, Amaechi, Rochas and El-rufai.
Some people are stil moaning, nd wil kip moaning till.... 2019

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by Jalinco: 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
I am patiently waiting for Dasuki to mention that Enweremmadness in the corruption web, I will personally arrest him and hand him over to the police to help cure him of corruption
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by ogunsbanjul(m): 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
Ekweremadu I taught you have something advisable up stair in the good government not knowing you're just talking to be relevant. If not Saraki who fumbled who are you in Nigeria? Educated illiterate
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by christconscious: 10:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
It's now crystal clear that the main aim of APC was to un-sit PDP & GEJ, Buhari whom has been campaigning for good 12years has no blueprint of governing this nation..

Before You Attack Me, please help me with an answer to this question....

None!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by mart2k(m): 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
ijustdey:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/12/nigerians-will-beg-pdp-to-return-in-2019-ekweremadu/

I look but didn't c who is talking. Was it LIZard Metul or WEREY-madu?
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by Charly68: 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
PDP stalwarts are yet to return all their loots ...Abi Ekweremadu no dey get shame !
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by SimSify(m): 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
Godforbid..may the soul of PDP keep resting in peace forever..#dead. After EFCC and Sahara Reporters finish with all of I wonder who will be left..#brokeAss..can't even build your secretariat how would you build Nigeria..you all are even corrupt to yourselves since time immemorial..awon smellos..
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by mart2k(m): 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
Tunami:
instead of pdp i will prefer kowa party.
Birthday PARTY is better than PDP

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by Ferguson002: 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
luvinhubby:

7, Chibok girls still
11, Corruption is being fought on the pages of Nation newspaper and webpage of Saharareporters

APC is a congregation of political scumbags like Atiku, Amaechi, Rochas and El-rufai.
u dey mad for ur head u prefer people to loot our money and think this present govt will. Keep mute. Stop thinking with ur anus
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by papoose180(m): 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2015
u got me laughin so hard on these......i gues all of dem ve a hand in arms gate bruhaha too dats why dey are def and dumb grin cheesy wink
theV0ice:
I wonder why Olisa Metuh or Fayose or FFK have suddenly gone mute since Dasuki started confessing like a witch??

are they also preparing robust replies like the COZA pastor?? or are they fasting and praying that he forgets to finger them?? cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by mart2k(m): 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2015
GudluckIBB:

It seems u don't think before you speak!

Jonathan said in 2011 that

"If I don't complete 2nd Niger bridge before 2015, I will go on exile"

Now, did he complete the bridge before APC sent him on exile?

Now you are here asking for the accomplishment of campaign promises of a government who just came in 6 months ago, where as jonathan made a promise to complete only a bridge and he didn't do it for 4 years he was there.

Pls next time you want to write, don't make comment for comment sake, make comment that will educate and enlighten others rather than reasoning with your anus !!

GBAM
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by Jabioro: 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
Ekeramadu Rubbish !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Military Jets, Soldiers Take Over Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Kwara, Adamawa / States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) / 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.