Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu (32112 Views)

2019: Ekweremadu, Kalu, Okorocha, Obi Tipped For Presidency / "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC / Nigerians Will Beg APC To Stay On In 2019 – Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by Meritocracy: 6:39am On Dec 13, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
It's now crystal clear that the main aim of APC was to un-sit PDP & GEJ, Buhari whom has been campaigning for good 12years has no blueprint of governing this nation..

Ask Dokpesi, Madueke and Dasuki you will definitely get full answer.
Before You Attack Me, please help me with an answer to this question....

Which Of The Campaign Promise(s) Have Been Accomplish??..
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by Coldfeets: 6:40am On Dec 13, 2015
Which PDP? Do they even have a presidential candidate? Or is Ekwerenmadu indirectly telling us he's gunning for that position?
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by calcal: 6:43am On Dec 13, 2015
Of-course aim is to fire GEJ, 2019 PDP welcome back.
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by Meritocracy: 6:46am On Dec 13, 2015
These people should cover their face in same, if APC term should worse than PDP i the solution is to divide the country. So far those arrested are looters i don't see any selective fight against corruption.
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by Kingjoshbaba(m): 7:08am On Dec 13, 2015
theV0ice:
I wonder why Olisa Metuh or Fayose or FFK have suddenly gone mute since Dasuki started confessing like a witch??

are they also preparing robust replies like the COZA pastor?? or are they fasting and praying that he forgets to finger them?? cool

What can someone ever do to please you Nigerians. Fayose is always in the news you people say he should shut up and face his job, now he is silent, then you go again to complain that he is silent. Na waa ooo!!! Anyways Chief Ebenezer obey don sing am finish. "You can never please People"

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by Kingjoshbaba(m): 7:11am On Dec 13, 2015
braine:
See this man talking about a six month administration. He should have talked about what the PDP achieved in their 16 years. As if its not their sh!t that Baba is cleaning up.

You people keep shouting 16years. Most of the people that were part of the 16years are now tagged saints cos they are in the Apc? See governors, ministers, etc, so don't come hear and shout 16years...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by Kingjoshbaba(m): 7:15am On Dec 13, 2015
luvinhubby:
Just six months and the all sectors have either collapsed or is collapsing -

1, 139 Nigerian soldiers slaughtered by boko haram in one week.
2, Naira is 260 - $1 despite dwindling foreign reserve
3, Light situation has gone worse than ever before despite claims of highest generation.
4, No capital spending with over $3 billion borrowed.
5, Capital market has lost more than N2 trillion.
6, Foreign financial firms dumping our bonds like hot potato
7, Chibok girls still
8, Mofos like Fashola that called GEJ all kinds of names are now appreciating him.
9,Even their pilot OBJ is raising alarm on rising unemployment.
10, The midget El-Rufai has been stoned in his own side of Northern Kaduna after only 6 months in power.
11, Corruption is being fought on the pages of Nation newspaper and webpage of Sahara reporters
12, First two elections conducted under Buhari ended in disasters compared to ALL conducted under GEJ that was hailed by all.
13, Fuel scarcity persists and is sold at N140 per liter in most places despite N500 billion in subsidy payments.

APC is a congregation of political scumbags like Atiku, Amaechi, Rochas and El-rufai.

Abeg tell them o! I can't be deceived by Apc.
I rather be cold or hot and not be hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by erasmus101: 7:19am On Dec 13, 2015
APC Government must bring this nation to zero level if care is not taking . please mr president we are tired of your administration
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by dadaabiodun: 7:19am On Dec 13, 2015
Sorry Ekweremadu abi wetin den dey call yaaaa name.am so devastated and depressed abt ur motive because I tink u ar among d so called government of 2015 to 2019 and u ar talking like dis most especially u held the part of most important post in the government as Deputy senate President..Man u fail urself and u fool ur Family alone.because talking like dis is a fool action partaken by u on is own..you are talking dat dollar is now 260 pls tell me during the regime of GEJ dollar was doin anyhow den even to 290 and 275 so tell me now wic one is the most preferable now..Deputy Two yrs or 4 yrs is even not enough for the dameges caused by Pdp..pls u ar a failure shut up ok..I rest my case for now..God bless Nigeria.I love Hausas,I love ibos and I love yorubas so help me God..
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by aliscomonaj: 7:21am On Dec 13, 2015
If only my vote will make the difference then PDP will never rule this nation. They are caucus of looters.
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 13, 2015
luvinhubby:

Better moan than being scammed......keep living in your 'fools paradise'.
i would rather advice u, 2 build urself rather dan talk abt worthless politicians that dnt give a shit abt u nd ur entire family.
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by solonazzy: 7:29am On Dec 13, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
It's now crystal clear that the main aim of APC was to un-sit PDP & GEJ, Buhari whom has been campaigning for good 12years has no blueprint of governing this nation..

Are we Goin to judge dem by 6 months?.... Or 4 years?..... Haters wuld just keep hating..... PDP shuld forget Nigeria for nw.... I'll support anythn aside pdp
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by ichieoriginal(m): 7:45am On Dec 13, 2015
D man is a foolish man in wise man clothing
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by bigW(m): 7:50am On Dec 13, 2015
My own opinion is, GEJ wasn't an option for continuity any longer no matter how we think he would have done things differently in a second term in which he had nothing to loose any longer, however Buhari gave too much campaign promises that I don't think knew how much nigeria had changed since d last time he was in power, and Nigerians do really take promises to heart. I just pray that things work out for nigeria during this four years, coz no matter how much we want him out, he is going to b Dia for four years. we just have to pray nigeria gets better because after all said and done "na still the masses go hear am"
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 13, 2015
Ekweremadu should be ashamed of himself for belonging to a party that failed to plan for the futhure. PDP has ruled since 1999 and has nothing to show for it...electricity zero...road zero...economy zero...Now APC has come and are not even proving that they have what it takes to make d economy better. Its high time youths wake up and stop worshipping these thieves who think of themselves alone. 2019 is fast approaching, Nigerians are wiser...we will wait for them!
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by Okanokan(m): 8:08am On Dec 13, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:

Where is Prince Secondus? Why cant he be active in his zone the way Olisa Metuh and Ekweremadu are engaging thier zonal leaders and tasking the Apc Govt. For Pdp to be a voice for the opposition, Prince Secondus must show leadership.
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by stankezzy: 8:18am On Dec 13, 2015
ha

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by rasco2000me: 8:32am On Dec 13, 2015
EKEREMADU AS UR NAME IMPLY (fool) U CAN NOT FOOL THE NIGERIAN AGAIN .I KNOW U ARE BROKE NOW NO MONEY TO STEAL
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by jaid23: 9:11am On Dec 13, 2015
God will punish you for that your assertion for belittling Nigerians. I don't blame you, i blame Saraki dah aligned with Una in d gain of u being the Deputy speaker. Instead of you to shut-up like your Oga David Mark, u are here ranting upon those that ur re-election dey on their hands..

I pray to God nxt election, u'll loose your senatorial seat. #amen

PS: come for me in any derogatory comment and promise to roast u alive. :p
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by nobeku: 9:14am On Dec 13, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:

Buhari promised to fight corruption and he is doing just that...By this time next year, let's see if you'll keep singing this boring song of yours..
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by Horlawale1(m): 9:23am On Dec 13, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:

Fighting corruption as much as he could.
If the last administration have done half of this am very sure Nigeria will not be where we are today.
Thanks.

Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by dabossman(m): 9:46am On Dec 13, 2015
Technocrat1759:
Come 2019 we can support anything apart from PDP.

I would rather vote KOWA or APGA than vote PDP if the APC should fail eventually. Beg PDP my ars*
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by tuniski: 9:48am On Dec 13, 2015
adonbilivit:
is PDP and APC the only options we have? let's give another party a chance if APC goofs.
and the new party will be populated by angels or ghosts from another world abi.m apc is pdp turncoat. Saying pdp destroy nigeria is self indicting on apc which is effectively pdp people! Wake up pdp is here to stay they are the bastion of our democracy! Abi the elections conducted so far u hear any party making waves aside pdp/apc?
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by platodeen(m): 10:22am On Dec 13, 2015

Which Of The Campaign Promise(s) Have Been Accomplish??..[/quote]

Answer:
Which of the campaign promises of the PDP was met in the last '8 years'? And
In history, how many government actualises campaign promises in less than '6 months' of power assumption? N PDP had enough time 2 break such record. But APC z yet to use 0.2% time compared, yet u are clamoring 4 campaign promises.

Psychologically speaking, for u 2 b in such a thirst for Buhari's campaign promises, it means u have been starved by d last administration.
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by platodeen(m): 10:27am On Dec 13, 2015
erasmus101:
APC Government must bring this nation to zero level if care is not taking . please mr president we are tired of your administration

so poor dat ur comment cannot even achieve a like or a share
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by abokikhalifa: 10:36am On Dec 13, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:

it not up to a year nd you ar hating. what good did pdp offer to Nigeria for 16 years in power? Nigerians got tied of pdp nd they voted APC in. after 4 years comeback nd complain ....aiiit undecided
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by abokikhalifa: 10:38am On Dec 13, 2015
is [quote author=christejames post=40947163]Ofcourse its obvious, we don't need to be told by a prophet or any seer... Even Bubu himself will covertly tip the party for victory.[/quote
which of the pdp? is it the one that lost in the last presidential election?
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by abokikhalifa: 10:57am On Dec 13, 2015
GudluckIBB:

It seems u don't think before you speak!

Jonathan said in 2011 that

"If I don't complete 2nd Niger bridge before 2015, I will go on exile"

Now, did he complete the bridge before APC sent him on exile?

Now you are here asking for the accomplishment of campaign promises of a government who just came in 6 months ago, where as jonathan made a promise to complete only a bridge and he didn't do it for 4 years he was there.

Pls next time you want to write, don't make comment for comment sake, make comment that will educate and enlighten others rather than reasoning with your anus !!

correct guy........... pdp and it thugs ar bonfools. they reason with their anus
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by abokikhalifa: 10:59am On Dec 13, 2015
RealAdewole:
i don wanna say yes, but the signs we are seeing is saying yes
we or you/
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by thundafire: 11:43am On Dec 13, 2015
MrALIVE:
he promised to recover all looted funds,he is doing that now idiot

wat a demented fool so wer re dy recovered funds stolen dat even the CBN Governor or dy minister dnt knw abt
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by nurusystem(m): 1:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:

7month is better than 16yrs of PDp, you shud know Mr Jakky
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by lookingfly: 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
Lerumo:

Please tell me I don't know. If someone is elected for 4 years and after 6months you have passed judgement on him. Please he has 4 years to rule, after that, you can pass your judgement.
this ur plenty explanation no fit scam me like you APC oga President Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NAF Attacks Boko Haram Terrorist Locations In Borno, Kills Many Of Them(video) / Only Buhari Can Determine Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, FCT – FG / Dele Momodu Visits Senator Ademola Adeleke In Ede (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.