Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ (15187 Views)

Poll: ~ Will You Be Watching? ~

Yes! Wudnt Miss It!: 20% (4 votes)
No! Cant Be Arsed!: 25% (5 votes)
Only If Am Bored!: 20% (4 votes)
Maybe..If Its Interesting...: 35% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2009
maedan:

Looove Bea's shoes. But I really think girls over twenty should never wear pink grin!
sara j, don't let's think those smiles mean they're best pals - it's for the camera!! I'm watching BBLB now and some of the HM8s are still bickering over little issues. Like that "Noirin's a rabbit" comment and why David and Lisa were the only ones who voted that last nomination. In short, those who had beef in the house, still have beef outside it! Freddie will be staying seriously out of Bea's way, too, trust me!

OMG, I can't believe I'm still into BB - I think I need to check into rehab embarassed wink

~I so agree. . . .its all for magazine deals or whatnot! Those two as friends will be L-E-T-H-A-L!!

~I might just book you in Rehab for your BB addiction grin
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by saraj(f): 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2009
Noirin and Tom are now a couple!! LOL, LOL
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by agabaI23(m): 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2009
sara j:

I am not surprised.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 1:17am On Sep 08, 2009
~She doesnt waste any time!!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 3:54am On Sep 08, 2009
mohawkchic:

~She doesnt waste any time!!
grin grin grin grin U got right.
mohawkchic:

shocked shocked  Whats a chic to do on a weekend but chillax w/ a couple of glasses. . mellow out life's ups & Downs  wink

shocked grin Oh Lawd! ARe you having digs at my Social & Housekeeping Skills ? OKies! Game On!

Hehehehe  grin grin grin. Your housekeeping skill is close to perfect however the same can not be said of your social skills. Na so so drink hia and dia.
sara j:

When they break up u never know I might be the next passenger on board her plane. wink grin grin
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by saraj(f): 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2009
Well hopefully this time its for real
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 7:59pm On Sep 09, 2009
~No Comment Chic2pimp! lipsrsealed
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by saraj(f): 12:56pm On Sep 11, 2009
Big Brothers Big Mouth: The Reunion tonight at 11 on E4.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 12:53am On Sep 12, 2009
~Oh! Missed it now i suppose,they'll prolly do a replay. . .

~I saw Norin baring all in todays's paper & giving tips on how to bag a Bloke!! grin
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by saraj(f): 4:25pm On Sep 15, 2009
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by agabaI23(m): 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2009
sara j:

Look who Noirins dating now shocked

http://www.new-magazine.co.uk/latestnews/view/13485/Sophie-Noirin-i

Ouch! I did not see that coming!!!!!!!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2009
~Oh Bugger!! Sophie will be gutted bigtime!! Still,she got £60 odd thou for consolation grin

~What is it w/ Noirin anywho? I did see a pic of Her & Kris but i didnt read the story!Still grabbing headlines. . . Hmm i wonder what Marcus & Siavash will have to say. . heard anything on them anyone?
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by agabaI23(m): 6:50pm On Sep 15, 2009
Marcus and Sia,

They were begging for fans in a tube station. They were begging passers-by to recognise them.

He(marcus even offered £1 to be kissed.

Sia told marc 'you cannot force them to like you ' undecided

Sia
Had a dinner with his ex, the outcome is still in the newsroom.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2009
~ grin LWKMD. . . They shud have locked Marcus in the BB house,he seemed fame deprived. . .

~Hope it works out for Siavash. . .Dinner w/ the ex cant be all that bad. .if she'd moved on she wont be havuing dinner w/ him me think!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by agabaI23(m): 6:57pm On Sep 15, 2009
Yea for Sia may be they could patch things up.

He actually apologised on the penultimate day when he threatened to walk.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 12:41am On Sep 16, 2009
agabaI23:

Marcus and Sia,

They were begging for fans in a tube station. They were begging passers-by to recognise them.

He(marcus even offered £1 to be kissed.

Let dis be a lesson to y'all fame deprived,publicity seeking douche bags cool cool cool.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 12:54am On Sep 16, 2009
Noirin shocked shocked!!
What a time bomb!! Is anyone safe around her? Even laid-back Kris has fallen into her trap. And Sophie acting like "good riddance"---we all know Kris practically dumped her on TV the week he was out - he was just being a gentleman in later episodes so people wouldn't hate on him. But he was ready to leave Sophie the moment he left the house - but was advised to play safe by his publicists when it became obvious Sophie was a crowd favourite.

Bottom line. . . .Sophie is not as hot as she thinks she is. Noirin is a natural beauty(with dimples!!! grin) She cleans up good and has been looking hot ever since she got out, never a hair out of place, nice clothes - no wonder Kris chose her to rub in Sophie's fat face grin!!! And guess what, Noirin was able to control her weight in the house and never turned into a food-guzzling slob like Sophie. So winner or not, Sophie is really not all that tongue.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:07am On Sep 16, 2009
maedan:

Bottom line. . . .Sophie is not as hot as she thinks she is. Noirin is a natural beauty(with dimples!!! grin) She cleans up good and has been looking hot ever since she got out, never a hair out of place, nice clothes - no wonder Kris chose her to rub in Sophie's fat face grin!!! And guess what, Noirin was able to control her weight in the house and never turned into a food-guzzling slob like Sophie. So winner or not, Sophie is really not all that tongue.

~Ouch! Maedan! that was so Mean but Funny! cheesy

~I'd lilke to see Norin do something different w/ her hair tho. .
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 2:28am On Sep 16, 2009
I'm just saying it like it is, @ mohawkchic grin! It gets on my wick how pompous Sophie has gotten lately---who's feeding her lies about herself?? Winning BB doesn't make you better than the losers(see Brian Bello tongue). Acting like she's too good for Kris! Telling BBBM that "I can do better". And Kris promptly replied, "Well, I've had better." That's got OUCH all over it grin! Who knew he was talking about cute-faced Noirin?? I don't like her same-same hairstyle, but it's obviously what she feels comfortable with. Not everyone wants to be all-over fake like that silicone-tittied Sophie grin.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:48am On Sep 16, 2009
~ cheesy Mmm Hmm!! You really got it in for Poor Sophie. . . grin

~I missed out on Kris & Sophie's Exchange of words on BBBM . . .was it after the final?

~I hear you on Norin. . .
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 2:57am On Sep 16, 2009
Yep, watched it on the reunion night on BBBM, looks like you missed it grin. Sophie was like, "I heard all the stuff Kris was saying about me" blabla. You're right I've got it in for 'er, ever since she won! I'd rather anyone but her win cos she's the edification of "dumb" "blonde" grin. She knows how to dish the insults, tho', so no need to pity her, mohawkchic wink.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 3:06am On Sep 16, 2009
Women chei *Shakes His Head* Wonders shall never end.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by saraj(f): 5:20am On Sep 16, 2009
Meadan

I agree with you, Sophie has really shown her true colours since she won. What a nasty piece of work.
She is slating Kris because she claims that he said that they had sex in the house. If I remember correctly,
she was the one that started all that by telling Noirin a lie that she had sex with Kris and it has surely
backfired on her, so she's shifting the blame on Kris.
Why she told such a stupid lie knowing that it would be televised is beyond me.

And as for Siavash, after seeing him on BBBM reunion thing, he obviously has mental health issues,
and the way he gets uncomfortable when the subject of Noirin is brought up just goes to show what
a coward he is. Surely he's over it by now.
And I can't believe he took the 10k off Sophie. I think she's even more stupid for giving it to him.
I can't understand why she will just donate 10k to charity herself rather than handing it over
to Siavash and him doing it.
Some thing fishy going on there I think.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 11:40am On Sep 16, 2009
@ sara j, you might be right about the fishy, I mean those two were getting too close in the house; she never said a bad word about S'vash no matter the idiotic things he did; she listened to him and followed his advice most times. Anyway, she was the first and only girl to "go out" with a hm8 in BB '09, so she's as cheap as they come. Not being mean but that girl doesn't have sense; almost all the girls in the house had the hots for S'vash so she was prolly acting on a crush when she gave him a whole 10k.

Did you see how S'vash was practically forcing 1k from Noirin because they had a bet in the house that she'd pose nude for mags, which she has done? The girl just ignored the idiot. Charity ko, charity ni. He's using the money for his ridiculous costumes grin.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2009
~Maedan, your g/f Sophie stopped me in my tracks while i was flicking thro mags at the supermarket today. . Sophie made the front cover of A lad's mag "Zoo". . i checked out to see if the pics have been airbrushed. . grin No porchy love handles. . .Cheeks. . .bet she got what she wanted. . "Glamour Model"
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 12:37am On Sep 19, 2009
Heheheh, @ mohawkchic, you flatter her too much----"glamour model" indeed grin. As we speak she's packing her baggages to U.S. to join her dream team the Playboy girls - Hefner has allegedly invited her to be the new inmate at his mansion--- talk about career progression tongue grin!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 11:40am On Sep 19, 2009
~ grin Oh really? Good for her. . . she better stay away from em bugers in American if she wants to keep in shape cheesy

~They all go in BB to get something out of it eventually. . i suspect even if she hadnt won "Glamour Modeling" doors wud have opened. . .anything to get tits & arse on mags cheesy Whats her face w/ the rich b/f wud be green w/ envy!!

~How is it i havent seen Marcus showing off his "pooch pack" on any mags? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Clara Chizoba Kronborg Breaks Guinness Record With 55-Hour Interview Marathon / Watching Yoruba Movies Online / “1st Yoruba Movie Academy Awards 2012 : The Nominees Are..."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.