Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Guys Really Should Stop Doing This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Really Should Stop Doing This (1303 Views)

Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. / How Do Guys Really Feel After Sex? / Ladies, Please Stop Doing This On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

Guys Really Should Stop Doing This by SSkillzzz(m): 11:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
it's is funny and disturbing to know the extent young boys go these days to get a girl's attention. the rate at which some guys disgrace them self and the entire generation of boys these days is alarming. some niggaz would beg and beg a girl to be his gf even after receiving loads of insults. if she doesn't want you, nigga just zoom off. don't disgrace yourself. at least show some self esteem. abeg, na beg I beg una, if she no wan do, leave her alone, don't act dumb to a stage when she will start running curse and insults on your head. plsssss. biko. ejo
Re: Guys Really Should Stop Doing This by freshness2020: 11:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
SSkillzzz:
it's is funny and disturbing to know the extent young boys go these days to get a girl's attention. the rate at which some guys disgrace them self and the entire generation of boys these days is alarming. some niggaz would beg and beg a girl to be his gf even after receiving loads of insults. if she doesn't want you, nigga just zoom off. don't disgrace yourself. at least show some self esteem. abeg, na beg I beg una, if she no wan do, leave her alone, don't act dumb to a stage when she will start running curse and insults on your head. plsssss. biko. ejo
SHE STILL NO GREE FOR YOU BA?
Re: Guys Really Should Stop Doing This by Cutehector(m): 11:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
Beg ke... Dnt u knw dat these guys actually knw what they are doing? cheesy..
Re: Guys Really Should Stop Doing This by SSkillzzz(m): 11:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
freshness2020:

SHE STILL NO GREE FOR YOU BA?
smile.....sheyy you fall into dah category ni

Re: Guys Really Should Stop Doing This by SSkillzzz(m): 11:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
Cutehector:
Beg ke... Dnt u knw dat these guys actually knw what they are doing? cheesy..
they are just spoiling market for sharp boiz ni ja re
Re: Guys Really Should Stop Doing This by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
Itumo bayi undecided
Re: Guys Really Should Stop Doing This by freshness2020: 11:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
Abbykem:
Itumo bayi undecided
translation please? grin grin
Re: Guys Really Should Stop Doing This by Cutehector(m): 11:25pm On Dec 12, 2015
SSkillzzz:
they are just spoiling market for sharp boiz ni ja re
dey just wana get laid dats all... Funny enough some gullible girls would agree to dem
Re: Guys Really Should Stop Doing This by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 12, 2015
freshness2020:
translation please? grin grin
Mo ni ki ni itumo undecided

Re: Guys Really Should Stop Doing This by BrianRoss: 11:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
some niggas think dey might b playing hard to get u kwnwink
Re: Guys Really Should Stop Doing This by SSkillzzz(m): 8:49am On Dec 13, 2015
Abbykem:
Itumo bayi undecided
you should tell us.....you are a girl....you know what I'm talking about
Re: Guys Really Should Stop Doing This by cruzita(f): 9:38am On Dec 13, 2015
if dem no beg who will?abi if we give in easily u go call us loose.park well bro
Re: Guys Really Should Stop Doing This by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 13, 2015
SSkillzzz:
you should tell us.....you are a girl....you know what I'm talking about
How sure are you that I'm a girl undecided What if im an aphrodite undecided undecided
Re: Guys Really Should Stop Doing This by SSkillzzz(m): 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
Abbykem:
How sure are you that I'm a girl undecided What if im an aphrodite undecided undecided
madam Liv dah thing....you are a girl...your signature n name won't lie...
Re: Guys Really Should Stop Doing This by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
SSkillzzz:
madam Liv dah thing....you are a girl...your signature n name won't lie...
U don take am personal grin
Re: Guys Really Should Stop Doing This by SSkillzzz(m): 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
Abbykem:
U don take am personal grin
haha...personal ke...at all
Re: Guys Really Should Stop Doing This by SSkillzzz(m): 1:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
cruzita:
if dem no beg who will?abi if we give in easily u go call us loose.park well bro
OK OK..begging with sense is allowed..buh saying stuffs like "I take your mama n papa beg you" n " please na, if you no date me I go die" COME ON..

Am I The Oldest Neega On Nairaland?? / Haa Haa Naija Guys Too Dey F.uck Woman Like Say Tomorrow No Dey Again(watch VIDE / Romantic Joke — But A Food For Thought.