Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,066 members, 7,849,313 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:25 PM

What Should I Do Over This Situation ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do Over This Situation ? (760 Views)

Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS / If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) / Hahaha! What Would U Do If U Were In This Situation? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do Over This Situation ? by ollystic: 5:42am On Jun 04, 2009
Hi Guys , Pls Help Me Out , I have a Girlfriend Whom i love So much and Intend Getting Married To But she lacks somethings in Her, Imagine My Girlfriend Sometimes she went on a dating Site flirting and Stuffs Like that and Even Met Some Guys From the Site One on One but Did not tell me Until I Bursted her Inbox and saw the Emails they Exchange on there and Stuffs Like that , Telling Someone " I LOVE YOU TOO " She does Different Annoying things . Now the Latest she did Was On her Birthday By 12:30 am i called her and Was Talking to her and after some Mins Of conversation the Phone went off and Had was Hard Getting her Back , Imagine when i did her Phone was On Waiting till 4:00 am , though she was Holding who she was Calling to pick my call But Guys Imagine that ?? Was it Not a Special Night For the Both Of us to Discuss well and Also the Same day Marks Our 3 years Of being together as Lover, Pls Advice me guys I dont Know what to Do , I have actually Made up My mind to Let her Go and I remain Lonly and Face My Life Squarely , Pls Advice me Guys ,,Thanks .
Re: What Should I Do Over This Situation ? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:45am On Jun 04, 2009
ollystic:

Hi Guys , Pls Help Me Out , I have a Girlfriend Whom i love So much and Intend Getting Married To But she lacks somethings in Her, Imagine My Girlfriend Sometimes she went on a dating Site flirting and Stuffs Like that and Even Met Some Guys From the Site One on One but Did not tell me Until I Bursted her Inbox and saw the Emails they Exchange on there and Stuffs Like that , Telling Someone " I LOVE YOU TOO " She does Different Annoying things . Now the Latest she did Was On her Birthday By 12:30 am i called her and Was Talking to her and after some Mins Of conversation the Phone went off and Had was Hard Getting her Back , Imagine when i did her Phone was On Waiting till 4:00 am , though she was Holding who she was Calling to pick my call But Guys Imagine that ?? Was it Not a Special Night For the Both Of us to Discuss well and Also the Same day Marks Our 3 years Of being together as Lover, Pls Advice me guys I dont Know what to Do ,[b] I have actually Made up My mind to Let her Go and I remain Lonly and Face My Life Squarely , Pls Advice me Guys ,,[/b]Thanks .

You've made up your mind to do the right thing. . .what advice are you looking for again? reasons to still stick with her? shocked. . .

Pls just go on with your decision!
Re: What Should I Do Over This Situation ? by No2Atheism(m): 6:28am On Jun 04, 2009
@poster

Your posts shows that:

1. You fell in love with the wrong woman.

2. She does not love you, you are just a trophy stop gap boyfriend.

3. She does not understand the meaning of love and committment, hence don't waste your time with her.

4. Over the course of the 3 yrs relationship you have with her, did you sleep with her (if yes please go an test yourself for STDs and HIV).

5. You just got saved from a potentially loveless marriage.

6. Love is a two way street, hence that you love her is not enough to sustain such a relationship in marriage.

7. Infact the mere fact that she has already started to flirt and have extra-relationships affairs within your 3 yrs of being together shows that she cannot be trusted to be faithful in a marriage that is supposed to last a lifetime.

8. Have you been faithful to her over the course of your 3yr relationship.

9. Your decision to let her go is most probably the best decision you have come to make in your 3 year relationship.

TAKE HEART, MOST PEOPLE DO NOT REALISE WHAT THEY HAVE UNTIL THEY LOSE IT.

You are a man you have a very long shelf life, you do not need to rush into marriage, instead take your time to find the right woman that would love, respect and be faithful to you for who you are.   She as a woman is the one who needs to hurry up and make a right choice because of her ticking biological clock.

My experiences as a person tells me that there is always a better woman, for every woman one calls his partner. Hence don't be too down on yourself that you have been forced to make the decision to dump her.

YOU WILL COME TO REALISE THAT THE DECISION TO DUMP HER IS MOST PROBABLY ONE OF THE BEST DECISIONS YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE IN LIFE.

Stay focused.
Re: What Should I Do Over This Situation ? by biola44: 8:31am On Jun 04, 2009
u've taken a safe decision, dat should do! dont 4get d hiv n stds tests!
Re: What Should I Do Over This Situation ? by izeek(m): 8:39am On Jun 04, 2009
well its obvious she is not mature enough for the kinda relationship you want.
simply let her go and move on. hard to do, but best option available.
Re: What Should I Do Over This Situation ? by IFELEKE(m): 9:20am On Jun 04, 2009
ollystic:

Pls Advice me guys I dont Know what to Do , I have actually Made up My mind to Let her Go and I remain Lonly and Face My Life Squarely , Pls Advice me Guys ,,Thanks .
You don't know what to do and you' ve already made up your mind?
Well, Stick to that decision of yours because Heavens they say Help Those Who help Themselves.
Re: What Should I Do Over This Situation ? by poshangel: 9:31am On Jun 04, 2009
the gal obviously is not satisfied with the relationship she has with u. its ok that u want to end d relationship but check urself. maybe its u.
Re: What Should I Do Over This Situation ? by Sasha009(f): 10:02am On Jun 04, 2009
wow, How could you even stay with someone like this? You dont need our advice. You gotta use your common sense. she s not into you.
Look, Id tell you from a girl's perspective. My blood sister has done something like that before to a guy. she didnt like him much, but didn't have the nerve to break it up with him, so she was seeing other people while still with this guy. I didn't like this, but hey, it was her life.

It came back to bite her in the ass, as a guy did this to her as well, so karma is a bitch. Move on, don't even bother to explain what she did, just move on and find someone who would treat you better. she's a cheating bitch. However you can choose to remain in the relationship if you are used to girls treating you like crap, but you will never experience true or special love. You deserve better than that, move on!

Goodluck
Re: What Should I Do Over This Situation ? by luxoire(f): 11:31am On Jun 04, 2009
she doesn't value you and what you have in the relationship - if you really love her and want to make a go of things - talk to her and find out what she wants - how old is she sef? and how old are you?

are you thinking of marriage and commitment that you are ready for and perhaps she is even thinking in same lines? perhaps she is not ready for the kind of commitment you seek from a partner?!

i say COMMUNICATE, don't assume that just cos she has been with your for 3yr she is thinking of settling down with you - find out WHAT she wants. WHERE she sees the relationship going. HOW she plans on achieving what it is she wants from you and the relationship.

YOU MAY REALISE YOU ARE BOTH NOT EVEN SIGNING FROM SAME HYMN BOOK - TALKLESS OF PAGE.
Re: What Should I Do Over This Situation ? by Romeo4real(m): 12:22pm On Jun 04, 2009
@ollystic - How old r u exactly?
The reason i ask, is that a mature man needs not seek advice on this kind of issue.
What else do you need to leave? To catch her shagging someone else?

She's been cheating on u (evident by the stuff in her inbox), not picking up ur calls and keeping u on hold - showing absolute disrespect for u, and u want us to advise you on what to do? Even though you say u've made up ur mind to leave? No offence, but u need to MAN the Bleep up!!

As a man u need to have a very high level of intolerance regarding issues of respect, transparency, fidelity and morality where your woman is concerned.
Re: What Should I Do Over This Situation ? by kugaba(m): 1:17pm On Jun 04, 2009
Kick her arse out and move on now.
Re: What Should I Do Over This Situation ? by Hollysmile: 8:18am On Jun 05, 2009
Oly baba, take heart!
You don lose am be say u don lose am.
Find a way of forgettin her, She does not deserve a guy like u,
My advice! Keep close wit her while u look out for a beta person (in order not 2break ur heart): once u find dat 1gal, dump da bitch!
Re: What Should I Do Over This Situation ? by Hollysmile: 8:20am On Jun 05, 2009
Oly baba, take heart!
You don lose am be say u don lose am.
Find a way of forgettin her, She does not deserve a guy like u,
My advice! Keep close wit her while u look out for a beta person (in order not 2break ur heart): once u find dat 1gal, dump da bitch!
Re: What Should I Do Over This Situation ? by 190: 12:38am On Jun 06, 2009
@poster
notin do u
it wud be difficult 4 u durin the 1st 3weeks since
u have spent 3yrs wit dis babe but definately u wud have
the last laugh @ d end of the day!
just 1 advice take 2 ur beer
beta dan these women we see each day!
they are all useless!

(1) (Reply)

Caught Between Two Perfect Men. / I Am King / Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Girl Out When U Know She Is Dating Some One Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.