Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Is It Ever Okay To Look Through A Friend's Phone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ever Okay To Look Through A Friend's Phone? (594 Views)

Is It Ever Okay To Tell A Friend About Their Partner Cheating? / Is It Ever Okay To Lie And Say "I Love You" And Not Mean It At All? / She Asked If I Am Okay With It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ever Okay To Look Through A Friend's Phone? by mamagee3(f): 3:24am On Dec 13, 2015
Is it ever justified to look through a friend's phone in her absence even if you just wanted to check if the battery is full so you can charge your phone?
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Look Through A Friend's Phone? by NOBODYY: 3:27am On Dec 13, 2015
angry angry angry
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Look Through A Friend's Phone? by mamagee3(f): 3:47am On Dec 13, 2015
NOBODYY:
angry angry angry
What's up with the wrapped forehead!

Do you need breast milk? undecided
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Look Through A Friend's Phone? by NOBODYY: 3:48am On Dec 13, 2015
mamagee3:

What's up with the wrapped forehead!

Do you need breast milk? undecided
Wouldnt mind sucking ur on your tits undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Look Through A Friend's Phone? by mamagee3(f): 3:52am On Dec 13, 2015
NOBODYY:

Wouldnt mind sucking ur on your tits undecided undecided undecided
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Look Through A Friend's Phone? by sammysammy111(m): 4:01am On Dec 13, 2015
as far as I no get skeleton to hide she can look at my fine not into my fone !!!! but seriously we share our fones no hiding of anything, dats why we re enjoying dis relationship
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Look Through A Friend's Phone? by Cholls(m): 4:28am On Dec 13, 2015
My sister what do you want to achieve.
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Look Through A Friend's Phone? by mamagee3(f): 4:35am On Dec 13, 2015
Cholls:
My sister what do you want to achieve.
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Look Through A Friend's Phone? by Mjshexy(f): 4:35am On Dec 13, 2015
Shebi we are friends and as long as she can go through my own phone just like i go through hers without any pinch of problem, then we are good to go but i must say pls don't ever disrespect anyone's privacy...
Re: Is It Ever Okay To Look Through A Friend's Phone? by feran15(m): 5:38am On Dec 13, 2015
mamagee3:
Is it ever justified to look through a friend's phone in her absence even if you just wanted to check if the battery is full so you can charge your phone?

you dont even have to unlock the screen to check if the battery is full.

besides, its an invasion.of.privacy when you go through their phone without their permission

(1) (Reply)

Ooops / When Your Partner Gets A New Boo In The Space Of 4 Days After break Up. / Do You Ever Feel Like Saying...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.