Stats: 3,160,432 members, 7,843,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor (2462 Views)

Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? / List Of Impeached Nigerian State Governors Since 1999 / Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by babyfaceafrica: 7:30am On Dec 13, 2015
mrvitalis:
What will u do with it then
read it and sell the ideas
Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by Pavore9: 7:30am On Dec 13, 2015
hmm..
Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by mrvitalis(m): 7:33am On Dec 13, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
read it and sell the ideas
So I spend time doing research, write a plan.. . And u want me to just send it to u so that u can sale and make cash from it?

Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by mrvitalis(m): 7:35am On Dec 13, 2015
Pavore9:
hmm..
Boss see u
Y d hmm
Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by yhemsy62(m): 7:46am On Dec 13, 2015
mrvitalis:
This is very simple... name any Nigerian state and I will tell u how easy it is for that state to make an IGR of 1 trillion naira from were they are presently now. .. I repeat any state in Nigeria
Ogun state
Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by Pavore9: 7:48am On Dec 13, 2015
mrvitalis:

Boss see u
Y d hmm
l just dey reflect over Ebonyi matter,as a rice producing state, they have no business with lack of electricity because of the rice husk in abundance which also makes particle boards!
Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by mrvitalis(m): 7:51am On Dec 13, 2015
yhemsy62:
Ogun state
Simple construct a sea Port to reveal apapa
.. and if u want to raise the found for the seaports construction.. Then establish a state farm one say plantain or banana or pineapples this will get u the needed founds in less than 2 years
... I have a more detailed compilation u can reach me by Mail Petervitalis123@gmail.com
Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by mrvitalis(m): 7:52am On Dec 13, 2015
Pavore9:
l just dey reflect over Ebonyi matter,as a rice producing state, they have no business with lack of electricity because of the rice husk in abundance which also makes particle boards!
Not just a rice producing state but the producer of the best rice in this world
I tire for Nigeria

Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by tpiar: 7:58am On Dec 13, 2015
mrvitalis:

I fact this state should have an IGR of over 2 trillion
.. Set up an orange plantation on 200000 hecters of land..Add value to it by building a juice company. .. they can also add 100000 hecters of pineapple this is more than enough to give u 2 trillion IGR
if u want a complete break down contact me
Petervitalis123@gmail.com

Because you saw clementine orange earlier on abi?
Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by tpiar: 8:00am On Dec 13, 2015
Aromas:

Ekiti has something to generate if the people allow the government to tap into most of their various resources which has turns to traditional rites. Ekiti State is full of hills n mountains, what are they doing with those things in this modern days? Let them give way to government to tap into this particular resources I promised you Ekiti will be home of Quarry for construction of roads and buildings grin Also, in Erio Ekiti along Efon-Alaaye LG, the waisted land full of nutrient soil is good for Agricultural purpose most especially for cultivation of Rice. Beebe losee wa l'ekiti

Yes, if Ekiti wants to demolish all their mountains and turn them to quarries as you suggest,
Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by mrvitalis(m): 8:07am On Dec 13, 2015
tpiar:

Because you saw clementine orange earlier on abi?
Nah not really
Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by 1miccza: 8:33am On Dec 13, 2015
Pavore9:

They are in such a situation because they are governed by brainless and selfish politicians not technocrats with a mind of service
Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by cronsberg: 8:55am On Dec 13, 2015
Op, please suggest how a state like Adamawa/Taraba can come out of poverty. For one, i know the duo are the largest owners of cattle in nigeria, plus one of the most fertile lands for farming in this country. Plus the amount of precious gems in the mountains of taraba is unimaginable, not to talk of the water resources blessed to that region which can easily generate 1000s of megawatts and support the cultivaton of millions of hectars of land. So what seems to be the problem with those states i don't understand
Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by babyfaceafrica: 9:23am On Dec 13, 2015
mrvitalis:

So I spend time doing research, write a plan.. . And u want me to just send it to u so that u can sale and make cash from it?
be a brothers keeper...
Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by mrvitalis(m): 9:38am On Dec 13, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
be a brothers keeper...
I am.... Connect me to ur Governor and I will give u 20% of what ever I make... That's a good deal
Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by babyfaceafrica: 9:44am On Dec 13, 2015
mrvitalis:

I am.... Connect me to ur Governor and I will give u 20% of what ever I make... That's a good deal
hmmmm.....will get back to you
Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by mrvitalis(m): 9:45am On Dec 13, 2015
cronsberg:
Op, please suggest how a state like Adamawa/Taraba can come out of poverty. For one, i know the duo are the largest owners of cattle in nigeria, plus one of the most fertile lands for farming in this country. Plus the amount of precious gems in the mountains of taraba is unimaginable, not to talk of the water resources blessed to that region which can easily generate 1000s of megawatts and support the cultivaton of millions of hectars of land. So what seems to be the problem with those states i don't understand
This two States.... Kebbi and Ebonyi and Benue have no reason what so ever to have a budget below 1 trillion naira if the Governors can reason well.
I have tried to reach this States to show them what they can do to get out of poverty.. . Yet non has responded. .. just keeping my cool sha

Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by MEILYN(m): 10:00am On Dec 13, 2015
Kogi State

Niger StatE

Kwara State

nasarawa State.
Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by Sweetguy25: 10:12am On Dec 13, 2015
2 trillion GDP from Oranges? Lol. Talk is cheap, you're not different from all these politicians who promise heaven and earth to deceive people.

Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by mrvitalis(m): 10:14am On Dec 13, 2015
MEILYN:
Kogi State

Niger StatE

Kwara State

nasarawa State.
OK all this States u called have one thing in common.... And that's a large fertile land.. ..
Esterblishing a well structured state owned farms can't get u a trillion
I have well written business plan which the state can take as a guide.. . But can't display that here
Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by mrvitalis(m): 10:20am On Dec 13, 2015
Sweetguy25:
2 trillion GDP from Oranges? Lol. Talk is cheap, you're not different from all these politicians who promise heaven and earth to deceive people.
Lol...it's quite funny the way u think.. .. that less than $8bn as we speak
With a good orange juice company owned by the state we can actually exceed that trust me
... I said Oranges and pineapples.
I used selling a 1 litre juice can at #150
Well if u want a dittled plan u can contact me
Then see if it's possible or not
Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by MEILYN(m): 10:27am On Dec 13, 2015
mrvitalis:

OK all this States u called have one thing in common.... And that's a large fertile land.. ..
Esterblishing a well structured state owned farms can't get u a trillion
I have well written business plan which the state can take as a guide.. . But can't display that here
I don't know what you are hiding. At least, before we know that you really have something worth it, you really need to prove to us that what you have is meaningful and implementable.

I have been hearing fertile land, fertile land and nothing else. You just said the only good thing Kogi State can utilize is fertile land? Please do more research on Kogi State and then update your guide. Thanks...
Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by Sweetguy25: 10:34am On Dec 13, 2015
mrvitalis:

Lol...it's quite funny the way u think.. .. that less than $8bn as we speak
With a good orange juice company owned by the state we can actually exceed that trust me
... I said Oranges and pineapples.
I used selling a 1 litre juice can at #150
Well if u want a dittled plan u can contact me
Then see if it's possible or not
You're very funny and unrealistic. All your comments here are delusional political speeches. I don't need any detailed plan to know its not feasible.
Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by mrvitalis(m): 10:43am On Dec 13, 2015
MEILYN:
I don't know what you are hiding. At least, before we know that you really have something worth it, you really need to prove to us that what you have is meaningful and implementable.

I have been hearing fertile land, fertile land and nothing else. You just said the only good thing Kogi State can utilize is fertile land? Please do more research on Kogi State and then update your guide. Thanks...
I never said the only thing Kogi had was land
No way... If well managed the mining in Kogi
Will dwarf it's agriculture sector
Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by mrvitalis(m): 10:44am On Dec 13, 2015
Sweetguy25:
You're very funny and unrealistic. All your comments here are delusional political speeches. I don't need any detailed plan to know its not feasible.
Political?? Lol Ok no problem
Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by mrvitalis(m): 10:50am On Dec 13, 2015
Sweetguy25:
The thing Is if an agricultural company in braizil can get a revenue of more than $50bn
Why can't a state in Nigeria
Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by Sweetguy25: 11:17am On Dec 13, 2015
mrvitalis:

The thing Is if an agricultural company in braizil can get a revenue of more than $50bn
Why can't a state in Nigeria
Which agricultural company in Brazil makes 50 billion dollars in revenues? I don't know of any. I know of JBS and they don't make over fifty billion in revenues. Dude, please be realistic and reasonable, even all Dangote's businesses don't make up to a trillion naira in revenues and he's into agriculture.
Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by EasternLeopard: 11:24am On Dec 13, 2015
mrvitalis:

First and foremost

Thank you for your research

But let me correct one thing in your life that will change your destiny forever.

IN LIFE , WHY PEOPLE FAIL TO MAKE A POSITIVE CHANGE IS BECAUSE THEY CANT GIVE UP THEIR REWARD/GLORY/PRAISE/ETC FOR THE GREATER GOOD OF PEOPLE

Europe is doing fine because some people shared their idea on how to develop their society without minding who steal their reward, glory, praise etc

Please change your orientation

Now place your answers on a new thread and title it

" How Each State Can Survive Without Oil Wealth."
Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by mrvitalis(m): 11:36am On Dec 13, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Which agricultural company in Brazil makes 50 billion dollars in revenues? I don't know of any. I know of JBS and they don't make over fifty billion in revenues. Dude, please be realistic and reasonable, even all Dangote's businesses don't make up to a trillion naira in revenues and he's into agriculture.
JBS REVENUE IS AROUND $50BN PER YEAR
... ok let me tell u this
A state as Benue acquires say 200000 hecters
Plants Oranges.. . Now each hecter can take say 2500 trees right?
.. Each tree produces 200 to 300 fruits after two years
.. Say it takes 20 Oranges to make a litre of fruit juice
And it is sold at 150 now bro do ur maths
Remember I told u 100000 hecters for pineapples and 200000 hecters for Orange do the maths bro
And tell me if this won't yield upto a trillion
.. this is not what my idea is based on actually but this to tell u it can be done
Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by mrvitalis(m): 11:50am On Dec 13, 2015
EasternLeopard:

First and foremost

But let me correct one thing in your life that will change your destiny forever.

IN LIFE , WHY PEOPLE FAIL TO MAKE A POSITIVE CHANGE IS BECAUSE THEY CANT GIVE UP THEIR REWARD/GLORY/PRAISE/ETC FOR THE GREATER GOOD OF PEOPLE

Europe is doing fine because some people shared their idea on how to develop their society without minding who steal their reward, glory, praise etc

The problems is not about giving my solutions out... it's about me doing research and it just get dumped on the dask of one old fat tummied guy
Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by mrvitalis(m): 11:51am On Dec 13, 2015
EasternLeopard:

First and foremost

The problems is not about giving my solutions out... it's about me doing research and it just get dumped on the dask of one old fat tummied guy
Petervitalis123@gmail.com is my mail u can reach me we talk better
Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by EasternLeopard: 11:58am On Dec 13, 2015
mrvitalis:

It won't get dumped

Do you know why.?

Because it is an idea and ideas don't die but live in the memories of people

Though it might take time for your idea to manifest but surely it will . If not now , in the next generation.

Trust me

I am old enough to have seen ideas once ignored being worshipped.

Why Is It That The Presidency Have Chosen To Ignore Fayose ? / Bomb Shell From Oby Ezekwesili On Why The Nigerian Economy Is Down ! / See More Photos Of Lagosians Leaving With Lekki Rice After They Bought It Today

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52